Author Topic: DISASTER: Kamala Harris Visits Florida Latino Restaurant – Owner Says She Was ‘Not Welcome,’ Custome  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

DISASTER: Kamala Harris Visits Florida Latino Restaurant – Owner Says She Was ‘Not Welcome,’ Customers Furious
September 15, 2020

by Sam Rostock

Democrat Vice-Presidential nominee Kamala Harris’ very bad week just got a lot worse after a P.R. disaster in South Florida.

Earlier, we reported how Harris was confronted by dozens of “Hispanics for Trump” protesters upon her arrival to the airport, who held up signs saying “No Communista!” and forcing her to alter her motorcade route:

Then Kamala made an embarrassing gaffe to Hispanic business owners on live TV looking forward to a “Harris Administration, together with Joe Biden” which became a national joke all day on Twitter:

Now, in the latest Florida mess, Harris visited a Venezuelan restaurant in Doral — unannounced — and it became a local news disaster.

The angry restaurant owner said that Kamala was “not welcome” at Amaize Latin Flavors, and furious customers were even calling for a boycott, until they realized that the owner was on their side.

more
https://us24news.com/blog/2020/09/15/disaster-kamala-harris-visits-florida-latino-restaurant-owner-says-she-was-not-welcome-customers-furious/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

That put a smile on my face.

Offline skeeter

Was almost as good as when the Cubans ran Pelosi out of Miami in 2018. Love those folks.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'll reckon you won't see THAT on the network news...

Offline PeteS in CA

Visiting a Venezuelan restaurant was probably even dumber than visiting a Cuban restaurant. Whoever set up that visit was monumentally dumb.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

I'll reckon you won't see THAT on the network news...

This is what MAXINE WATERS....told demon-rats to do to TRUMP SUPPORTERS.   "GET IN THEIR FACES'.   

Online roamer_1

Yeah. I guess Cubans and Venezuelans have had their fill of communism. I wonder if she'll do any better with the Mexicans...  :whistle:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Heels up didn't spread the news.  I am shocked.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Go ahead Kamala, play the race card. I dare you.
The Republic is lost.