Author Topic: DISASTER: Kamala Harris Visits Florida Latino Restaurant – Owner Says She Was ‘Not Welcome,’ Custome  (Read 171 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

DISASTER: Kamala Harris Visits Florida Latino Restaurant – Owner Says She Was ‘Not Welcome,’ Customers Furious
September 15, 2020

by Sam Rostock

Democrat Vice-Presidential nominee Kamala Harris’ very bad week just got a lot worse after a P.R. disaster in South Florida.

Earlier, we reported how Harris was confronted by dozens of “Hispanics for Trump” protesters upon her arrival to the airport, who held up signs saying “No Communista!” and forcing her to alter her motorcade route:

Then Kamala made an embarrassing gaffe to Hispanic business owners on live TV looking forward to a “Harris Administration, together with Joe Biden” which became a national joke all day on Twitter:

Now, in the latest Florida mess, Harris visited a Venezuelan restaurant in Doral — unannounced — and it became a local news disaster.

The angry restaurant owner said that Kamala was “not welcome” at Amaize Latin Flavors, and furious customers were even calling for a boycott, until they realized that the owner was on their side.

more
https://us24news.com/blog/2020/09/15/disaster-kamala-harris-visits-florida-latino-restaurant-owner-says-she-was-not-welcome-customers-furious/
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Offline DB

That put a smile on my face.

Online skeeter

Was almost as good as when the Cubans ran Pelosi out of Miami in 2018. Love those folks.

Offline Fishrrman

I'll reckon you won't see THAT on the network news...

Offline PeteS in CA

Visiting a Venezuelan restaurant was probably even dumber than visiting a Cuban restaurant. Whoever set up that visit was monumentally dumb.
US Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2169385.html#msg2169385

China Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2184146.html#msg2184146

Achhhhh ... ssss ... sss ... I HATES Clicksbaitsesssssss!

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Offline LegalAmerican

I'll reckon you won't see THAT on the network news...

This is what MAXINE WATERS....told demon-rats to do to TRUMP SUPPORTERS.   "GET IN THEIR FACES'.   

Offline roamer_1

Yeah. I guess Cubans and Venezuelans have had their fill of communism. I wonder if she'll do any better with the Mexicans...  :whistle:

Online Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
Heels up didn't spread the news.  I am shocked.
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
    • The Conservative Fist
Go ahead Kamala, play the race card. I dare you.
The Conservative Fist: https://twitter.com/arguedpolitics - follow me and I'll follow you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf