Author Topic: Officer Shot Outside Federal Courthouse in Phoenix  (Read 440 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Officer Shot Outside Federal Courthouse in Phoenix
« on: September 15, 2020, 08:43:38 pm »
AWR Hawkins 15 Sep 2020

A court security officer was shot outside a federal courthouse in Phoenix on Tuesday, near Seventh Avenue and Van Buren Street.

The Associated Press reported that the “officer was taken to a hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening.”

Phoenix city councilman Sal DiCiccio tweeted about the incident:

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Sal DiCiccio
@Sal_DiCiccio
BREAKING: FEDERAL OFFICER SHOT IN DRIVE BY IN DOWNTOWN PHX

If you didn’t think it could happen here, it just did. A federal officer was just shot in front of the Sandra Day O’Connor federal building in a drive by attack.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Officer Shot Outside Federal Courthouse in Phoenix
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 09:28:09 pm »
Bet there were security cameras there that captured the entire activity.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 10:00:32 pm »
From article"Washington Street was blocked off from Fourth Avenue to Fifth Avenue as police and firefighters swarmed the scene following the shooting. "

I wonder why firefighters were involved here?  I see no role for them providing security for a federal building.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 10:12:14 pm »
 8888crybaby **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.