Author Topic: Race Agitator Al Sharpton To MSNBC: “I suspect” LA cop shooter was “planted” to make BLM look bad [V  (Read 489 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Race Agitator Al Sharpton To MSNBC: “I suspect” LA cop shooter was “planted” to make BLM look bad [VIDEO]
By Patty McMurray
Published September 14, 2020 at 11:27am

The violence and chaos created by Black Lives Matter rioters and Antifa terrorists are not having the desired effect on voters that the left had hoped for.

No amount of violence or chaos perpetrated on businesses or private residences by BLM rioters and Antifa have been able to convince voters that President Trump and the GOP are somehow responsible for the race war Barack Obama started from the Oval Office. Recent poll numbers, in fact, show an uptick in support for President Trump with Blacks and Hispanic-American voters.

On Saturday evening, two LA sheriffs deputies were sitting in their vehicle when a suspect walked up to their window and shot both of them multiple times, in the head.

excerpt:
“Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough began his segment this morning, by asking Al Sharpton what his message to the “25 million peaceful protesters” about the remarks by “those people, who were chanting “they hope that they died?”

Al Sharpton, the guy who openly called for killing cops in 1992, told Scarborough that the message of the BLM agitators is, “We are not anti-police, and we are certainly not for killing or shooting police.” He quickly switched gears, making himself and BLM the victims, saying, “We are there saying police should not be wrongfully shooting or killing civilians, particularly in the black community. And for people to try to associate us with murder and ambushing and death, is doing more to hurt the cause.”

Advertisement - story continues below

Sharpton then incredibly, attempted to plant the seed that the person who shot the cops at point-blank in the heads, could have been a set up to make BLM look bad, saying: “Some I suspect, in my own way of thinking, could be planted in order to hurt us because they are so extreme from our position.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/race-agitator-al-sharpton-msnbc-suspect-la-cop-shooter-planted-make-blm-look-bad-video/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons&fbclid=IwAR1Gi_7Bog9J5E3q-iLJYcdOqdqkXPxyFpraZ8eF_n39jSIhng3gUczKdWE
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Former pimp and current unintelligible Leftist television host Al Sharpton has made a career
stoking the fires of racism.  Nothing new here. Pimp'n ain't easy these days.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former pimp and current unintelligible Leftist television host Al Sharpton has made a career
stoking the fires of racism.  Nothing new here. Pimp'n ain't easy these days.

@Wingnut you left the lights on on your car..  4444car
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Wingnut you left the lights on on your car..  4444car

Those be my Daytime running lights!  That was before we had daytime running lights mandated by the Gov.

Offline verga

How much does he still owe in back taxes, and the lawsuit over his involvement with Tawana Brawley?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

I'd like to see Sharpton planted.
 I'll repeat my story about passing within a few feet of Sharpton and his entourage at O'Hare Airport a few years ago. I could have clotheslined him, but the thugs surrounding him would have ventilated me.
So I could have taken one for team, but I let everybody down. Sorry.   8888crybaby

Offline PeteS in CA

Having seen the suspect's description, I think Sharp Al got it wrong ... though that probably matters not at all to his intended audience.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

Having seen the suspect's description, I think Sharp Al got it wrong ... though that probably matters not at all to his intended audience.

The suspect was a definite BLM'er.   Belt Loops Matter.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I'd like to see Sharpton planted.
 I'll repeat my story about passing within a few feet of Sharpton and his entourage at O'Hare Airport a few years ago. I could have clotheslined him, but the thugs surrounding him would have ventilated me.
So I could have taken one for team, but I let everybody down. Sorry.   8888crybaby
It must have been tempting, but we really don't want another criminal 'martyr'.

All the people being killed by their own actions by police are criminals.  Al's pedestal would be the highest one of all.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 10:59:14 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's funny,I don't care who you are!

You can always count on Sharpie to deliver.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald