Author Topic: Pelosi says Trump 'calls other people crazy because he knows he is'  (Read 304 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi says Trump 'calls other people crazy because he knows he is'
By Cristina Marcos - 09/15/20 12:29 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday accused President Trump of projecting his own "insecurities" with the demeaning nicknames he uses for his opponents and declared that "he calls other people crazy because he knows he is."

During an interview on CNBC, host Jim Cramer referenced Trump calling Pelosi "crazy Nancy" as he questioned her about the odds for a coronavirus relief package.

"What deal can we have, crazy Nancy? I'm sorry, that was the president. I have such reverence for the office, I would never use that term," Cramer said.

"But you just did," Pelosi replied.

"Anything the president says is a projection of his own insecurities. He calls other people crazy because he knows he is," Pelosi said. "He's a master of projection. So anytime he says something you say, 'Uh-oh, that's what he's thinking of himself.'"

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/516493-pelosi-says-trump-calls-other-people-crazy-because-he-knows-he-is
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Pelosi says Trump 'calls other people crazy because he knows he is'
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 04:58:38 pm »
Sorry, Nance.  You truly are bat shit crazy.   :shrug:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 05:23:37 pm »
The President calls 'em as he sees 'em ... and you Nancy are an absolute liberal nut case! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 05:24:10 pm »
"I know you are, but what am I?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 12:08:41 am »
Speaker Battina Guano sez wut? tri22
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2020, 05:14:08 am »
So using speaker of the sauce's logic, every time she has called Trump something derogatory including crazy she is doing it because that is what she knows she is? Nancy finds all her logic in the bottom of a bottle, I don't care what her people say about her not drinking and doctored videos, we have all seen and heard her live either inebriated, mentally compromised or both(my money is on both)