Author Topic: Biden Draws Brickbats for Exploiting L.A. Ambush to Push Gun Ban  (Read 322 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Biden Draws Brickbats for Exploiting L.A. Ambush to Push Gun Ban
« on: September 15, 2020, 12:31:49 pm »
Liberty Park Press By Dave Workman  September 14, 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden wasted little time in the aftermath of Saturday’s horrific caught-on-video ambush of two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies to push a gun control narrative that had nothing to do with the attack, the head of a national grassroots gun rights organization has stated.

Biden’s response to the brutal attack on the two deputies—a 24-year-old male and 31-year-old female—was to tweet that “Weapons of war have no place in our communities. We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.”

But Alan Gottlieb, chairman of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, called foul on the Democrat, noting, “We have watched the video of this craven act several times, which is apparently something Biden didn’t do even once before he sent out that self-serving tweet. Instead of calling for a ban on a gun that wasn’t involved, perhaps Joe Biden should instead focus on the people who gathered outside of the hospital yelling they hope the deputies would die, and simply tell them to shut up and go home.”

More: https://www.libertyparkpress.com/biden-draws-brickbats-for-exploiting-l-a-ambush-to-push-gun-ban/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Biden Draws Brickbats for Exploiting L.A. Ambush to Push Gun Ban
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 12:04:08 am »
I haven't seen that the perp has been caught, but chances are he could not purchase a gun legally. IOW, CA's onerous gun laws were irrelevant and ineffective.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Biden Draws Brickbats for Exploiting L.A. Ambush to Push Gun Ban
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 05:02:47 am »
I haven't seen that the perp has been caught, but chances are he could not purchase a gun legally. IOW, CA's onerous gun laws were irrelevant and ineffective.
I disagree, CA' onerous gun laws are doing exactly what they were designed to do which is make it extremely difficult if not impossible for us to buy the weapon we want and ammunition almost almost as hard to acquire. So that makes CA's gun laws relevant and effective for the parties they were designed for.