Author Topic: How to Prepare for the Upcoming Civil War  (Read 137 times)

rangerrebew

How to Prepare for the Upcoming Civil War
« on: September 16, 2020, 02:39:18 pm »
How to Prepare for the Upcoming Civil War
09/15/2020   ~ 2 Comments   

That is not my title, but is the title of a post at Survivopedia today.  Notice there are no weasel words or qualifiers like ‘a possible’ civil war, or ‘if Trump wins.’

(I have taken to checking out prepper sites the first thing each morning!)

I wonder, is it possible that the radical/Marxist Left wants to lose the election, wants an excuse to go to a full-on civil war?  Is that why they are backing such a weak candidate in Joe Biden?

The post by Bill White suggests the hot war could be on as soon as anarchists and patriots (he doesn’t use those labels, but for sake of clarity I am) fire the first shots at each other.

I read White’s post with Ayaan Hirsi Ali fresh in my mind.

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2020/09/15/how-to-prepare-for-the-upcoming-civil-war/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: How to Prepare for the Upcoming Civil War
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 02:56:19 pm »
Start by getting the hell out of urban areas and into rural and small towns, even if you have to downsize.

Which may not be necessary. Many urban areas a so expensive that selling out may mean a better setup than what you had.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: How to Prepare for the Upcoming Civil War
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 03:17:54 pm »
Start by getting the hell out of urban areas and into rural and small towns, even if you have to downsize.

Which may not be necessary. Many urban areas a so expensive that selling out may mean a better setup than what you had.

2020 has made me thankful I left Phoenix 2 years ago, to a smallish town on the Colorado River.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: