Author Topic: High School Warned Football Players Not To Fly Pro-Police Flag During 9/11 Game.  (Read 634 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This school's adm's are good little Communists.

A high school in Morrow, Ohio, has reportedly suspended two players from its football team after the players ignored a warning that they could not fly flags honoring first responders during the team’s game last week on the anniversary of 9/11.

“When the Little Miami High School football team took the field Friday, Sept. 11, a couple of players carried alongside the American flag a Thin Blue Line and Thin Red Line flags,” Local 12/WKRC-TV reported. “The problem is, the boys had asked the school permission prior to the game and they were denied and told if they defied the order, there would be consequences.”

The players — Brady Williams and Jared Bentley — flew the flags to honor firefighters and police officers on the 19th anniversary of the radical Islamic terrorist attack on September 11, 2001. The local news station said that Williams’ father is a police officer and Bentley’s father is a firefighter.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/high-school-warned-football-players-not-to-fly-pro-police-flag-during-9-11-game-they-did-it-now-theyre-suspended-from-the-team?fbclid=IwAR2OmBA3EmP38wQMXidA36j9VYosnns8n-JL6CIKK26IOVhU6Yl0owuW1N4
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I wish the GOP had the power...brains...desire...whatever, control things the way the LEFT apparently does.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Civil Disobedience at its finest.

God bless those guys.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
After Massive Backlash, H.S. REVERSES Suspension for Football Players Who Flew ‘Thin Line’ Flags for 9-11

Woke takes a serious ass whooping!   

https://us24news.com/blog/2020/09/15/after-massive-backlash-h-s-reverses-suspension-for-football-players-who-flew-thin-line-flags-for-9-11/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
After Massive Backlash, H.S. REVERSES Suspension for Football Players Who Flew ‘Thin Line’ Flags for 9-11

Woke takes a serious ass whooping!   

https://us24news.com/blog/2020/09/15/after-massive-backlash-h-s-reverses-suspension-for-football-players-who-flew-thin-line-flags-for-9-11/
Good news. Now the dweebs know what the score is. (Although behind the scenes crap is likely--Leftists are sneaky that way.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis