Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse: Armed Defender, Political Prisoner  (Read 493 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Kyle Rittenhouse: Armed Defender, Political Prisoner
« on: September 15, 2020, 12:39:09 pm »
 Ammoland   by Dean Weingarten September 14, 2020

http://www.ammoland.com/2020/09/kyle-rittenhouse-armed-defender-political-prisoner/#axzz6Y3Kl7VJ8

Kyle Rittenhouse is a political prisoner. Just before midnight on 25 August 2020, Kyle Rittenhouse shot three people who attacked him in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in self-defense. Rittenhouse was legally there performing voluntary actions to minimize the damage done by rioters. He was fleeing a mob pursuing him when he was forced to defend himself, shooting three of numerous pursuers at two separate locations. All three of the people shot got within the contact range of Rittenhouse. Two were attempting to disarm him, the third had a semi-automatic pistol in his hand. The first attacker had been aggressive earlier and had challenged a black man to shoot him, saying shoot me n*gga!” more than once. The first attacker was a felon and sex offender who chased Rittenhouse and tried to take his rifle.

After that defensive shooting, Kyle Rittenhouse fled the mob and attempted to turn himself into police custody. There is audio of his intent to do so as he ran from the mob. One of his attackers asked him what he was doing while the attacker was live streaming and running close to Rittenhouse. Kyle Rittenhouse said, “I am going to the police”. Rittenhouse was repeatedly attacked as he ran in an attempt to reach the police.

Rittenhouse tripped and went down on the street, and was attacked in a coordinated manner by multiple assailants.

The second person shot had hit Rittenhouse on the head, neck, and shoulder with a skateboard, a common Antifa tactic. He was trying to take Rittenhouse's rifle when he was shot.

The third attacker was lunging at Rittenhouse with a semi-automatic pistol in his hand, from less than body length, when Rittenhouse shot him in the gun arm, stopping the attack. The actions were all videotaped; there were witnesses; they were clear cases of self-defense.

Top image, the unarmed man beat to near-death by a violent mob in Portland, Oregon. Lower
image Kyle Rittenhouse after defending himself against multiple attackers in Kenosha Wisconsin.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 12:41:35 pm by Elderberry »

Offline verga

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse: Armed Defender, Political Prisoner
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 01:08:13 am »
I watched the videos of this several times, and reviews by Colion Noir (Lawyer) Sounds and looks like self defense.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse: Armed Defender, Political Prisoner
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 11:08:23 am »
I watched the videos of this several times, and reviews by Colion Noir (Lawyer) Sounds and looks like self defense.
Yep. At any point had the attackers stopped attacking, they would be unharmed today. Instead they pressed the attack on someone trying to leave.
I must further note that pulling on a rifle pointing at you from the muzzle end is seldom considered to be a good idea.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis