Author Topic: Lancaster protesters held on whopping $1 million bail each after alleged riots  (Read 366 times)

Offline libertybele

Let's hope no one bails them out.  I'm hoping that they stand trial and spend some time in jail.  (Highly unlikely).

Lancaster protesters held on whopping $1 million bail each after alleged riots

A Pennsylvania judge threw the book at several protesters – setting their bail at $1 million each – for allegedly rioting in the wake of the police shooting of a knife-wielding Lancaster man.

Lancaster police nabbed a dozen people and one juvenile for staging the riots around 3 a.m. Monday in clashes that culminated in police deploying tear gas at the crowd.

The overnight violence came on the heels of the death of Ricardo Munoz, the mentally ill 27-year-old who was seen on body cam footage charging at a cop with a knife in hand. The officer shot and killed Munoz Sunday afternoon outside his mother’s house in downtown Lancaster.

The mob marched from the scene of the shooting on Laurel Street to the police station, chucking glass bottles, rocks, brick, gallon jugs filled with liquid and plastic road barricades at cops, police said.

A county vehicle parked in front of the station was also damaged.

Twelve adults – Jamal Shariff Newman, 24; Barry Jones, 30; Frank Gaston, 43; Yoshua Dwayne Montague, 23; Matthew Modderman, 31; Talia Gessner, 18; Kathryn Patterson, 20; Taylor Enterline, 20; T-Jay Fry, 28; Dylan Davis, 28; Lee Alexander Wise, 29; Jessica Marie Lopez, 32 – face a slew of felony and misdemeanor charges, including arson, riot, institutional vandalism and criminal conspiracy.

A 16-year-old boy was also busted on riot, disorderly conduct, possession of instruments of crime, possession of a small amount of marijuana, propulsion of missiles onto a roadway and institutional vandalism.

Montague, of York, Pa., faces an additional charge of illegal possession of a firearm...............

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lancaster-protesters-bail-alleged-riots
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
LOL!
Let's see Hollywood/Soros/DNC plop down a $million each.
Since all of the rioters/looters have Liberal sponsors paying them to riot and posting bail for them, all Judges should do this. It is the only was to keep them in jail and off the streets.

Otherwise, they are arrested and back to looting and burning in a matter of a couple of hours.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 09:44:29 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That should send a message.  I'm sure the bail will be reduced but still...this is how it is done.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

LOL!
Let's see Hollywood/Soros/DNC plop down a $million each.
Since all of the rioters/looters have Liberal sponsors paying them to riot and posting bail for them, all Judges should do this. It is the only was to keep them in jail and off the streets.

Otherwise, they are arrested and back to looting and burning in a matter of a couple of hours.

$1Mil is a lot of $$ to you and I, but a drop in the bucket to Soros and Hollywood.

Bookmark.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.