Author Topic: At historic White House event, UAE and Bahrain to move toward normal ties with Israel  (Read 1084 times)

Offline skeeter

The good news is Kerry never tires of being wrong.  (He's really bent out of shape over this change in the Middle East)
John Kerry conducted his foreign policy in the fashion of Mr Bean.

Just imagine - depending upon how this election goes this diplomatic simian may actually re-acquire a role at State Dept.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

BDW
@BryanDeanWright

Let me present the dumbest man in all of American foreign policy.

(John Kerry) Video:

https://twitter.com/BryanDeanWright/status/1306390760233656320

8:33 PM · Sep 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Noam Blum
@neontaster

John Kerry with a 2016 Middle East take that aged like milk in a sauna.

(Same Kerry video): 

https://twitter.com/neontaster/status/1306377971863871489

7:42 PM · Sep 16, 2020·Twitter Web App

The good news is Kerry  never tires of being wrong.  (He's really bent out of shape over this change in the Middle East)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

John Kerry conducted his foreign policy in the fashion of Mr Bean.

Just imagine - depending upon how this election goes this diplomatic simian may actually re-acquire a role at State Dept.

I don't think Kerry ever gave up a State Department role .... he's been meddling in Middle East policy for four years.

Jackass.

Offline verga

The good news is Kerry  never tires of being wrong.  (He's really bent out of shape over this change in the Middle East)
I heard he served in Viet Nam
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline HuskyPatriot

The Al-Khalifas, who rule in Bahrain as well as the Al-Maktoums, who rule in the UAE,
have had extensive business dealings w/Israel for at least 60 years, particularly in Banking.
As importantly, none have been adversaries, commencing w/British Rule in the Persian Gulf.
Since all this is hardly new; what is all the present noise about?????
Directly and simply, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF ANY CONSEQUENCE AT ALL!!!!
Put simply, two political losers on their way out the door are being serenaded by the msm
w/creating a Treaty of the magnitude of Ghent, Utrecht and Versailles. Let hysterical laughter begin.
Any Treaty concerning lasting peace and stability in the Middle East that does not directly
involve the "Palestinians"; is a script written for the Three Stooges.

Yes, historically they were not adversaries, which makes the agreement less about peace and more about formalizing relations in a display of unity for the benefit of the participants.  Nobel Peace Prizes are given to leaders who unite *adversaries* or promote peaceful engagement (not promote existing fraternal engagements).  For anyone reading see list at, https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/lists/all-nobel-peace-prizes/.   The Palestinians would have to have been included for this to be of significance as this post states.  But that would seem impossible given the political environment in the Middle East.  This will have to do, thus the acclaim!!   And I don't see it of any significance for Trump in this election actually.  Folks are more focused on what's important for their financial security and safety... 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There are rumblings that four or five -other- gulf nations may also be close to normalization of relations with Israel... perhaps even Saudi Arabia...

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sounds like a Right-Wing Conspiracy to me!

Anybody checked with Chuckie,Schiff, or any of the other Congressional Jews?

WHY are they so silent?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is an amazing moment in history.  Truly.

@Right_in_Virginia

Yet,if you didn't pass close attention to the daily news,you would never know it happened.

Gee,I wonder why?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!