Author Topic: I love the hurricane  (Read 1240 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: I love the hurricane
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2020, 04:56:21 pm »
:beer: :beer:  Sun came up this morning.  The water is flowing back into the Choctawhatchee Bay and the streets are clear.  Gonna make a B, double-E, double-R, U, N  later and check out the damage elsewhere.  Much like Michael two years ago, 30 miles either way of eye wall land fall would have been a real mess.

@roamer_1

Good on ya Wings. Hope all your sh*t is still in one place... But a beer run means you kept both your flip flops and your wallet, so that's a great start!   
 :beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2020, 05:22:02 pm »
Good on ya Wings. Hope all your sh*t is still in one place... But a beer run means you kept both your flip flops and your wallet, so that's a great start!   
 :beer:

I've dialed back my beer runs, and letting my Kegerator run dry for a while.  I have COVID weight to lose....lol.

I have a half of a keg left, and the diet starts when it blows dry.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 05:23:26 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2020, 05:29:59 pm »
I've dialed back my beer runs, and letting my Kegerator run dry for a while.  I have COVID weight to lose....lol.

I have a half of a keg left, and the diet starts when it blows dry.
My beers are actually pickin up... I may have killed a six pack this month all by itself... And I went out to eat at Scotties, which is a bar here with fantabulous burgers. That required a beer too...  That's more than the rest of the year altogether. Guess I am on a roll  :laugh: