Author Topic: Joe Biden Promises Fewer Fires, Floods, and Hurricanes if He Wins in November  (Read 472 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Promises Fewer Fires, Floods, and Hurricanes if He Wins in November
By Tyler O'Neil Sep 14, 2020 4:48 PM EST

On Monday, Democratic nominee Joe Biden condemned President Donald Trump as a “climate arsonist,” predicting that if the president wins reelection in November, America will witness more “hellish” events like fires in the West, flooding in the Midwest, and hurricanes on the East Coast. He effectively promised that if he wins, America will suffer from fewer fires, fewer floods, and fewer hurricanes.

Although Biden excoriated Trump for “ignoring the facts” and “denying reality,” he focused his remarks on the wildfires ravaging California, Oregon, and Washington State — fires exacerbated by bad forest management more than any sort of climate change.

“If you give a climate arsonist four more years in the White House, why would anyone be surprised if we have more of America ablaze? If you give a climate denier four more years in the White House, why would anyone be surprised when more of America is under water?” Biden asked.

“Donald Trump’s climate denial may not have caused these fires and record floods and record hurricanes, but if he gets a second term, these hellish events will continue to become more common, more devastating, and more deadly,” the Democrat insisted.

“Meanwhile, Donald Trump warns that integration is threatening our suburbs,” Biden said, referring to Trump’s attack on Biden’s plan to federalize local zoning (which poses a serious threat to local control of neighborhoods in the name of racial integration). “It’s ridiculous. But you know what is actually threatening our suburbs?”

“Wildfires are burning the suburbs in the West, floods are wiping out suburban neighborhoods in the Midwest, hurricanes are imperiling suburban life along our coast,” Biden said. “If we have four more years of Trump’s climate denial, how many suburbs will be burned from wildfires? How many suburban neighborhoods will have been flooded out? How many suburbs will have been blown away in superstorms?”

more
https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/09/14/joe-biden-promises-fewer-fires-floods-and-hurricanes-if-he-wins-in-november-n930658?fbclid=IwAR1jpPZMcLx1rTs87YBNa0sPzvrCfraI_lbTMZgh3VTHo5lBTAzcvbUV4Ig
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Wow...how many idiots are actually going to buy into Dementia Joe's hype?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

These are bizarre claims he's making. Besides, poll after poll shows that climate change is the very least of concerns among the electorate
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ol' white Joe will "promise" anything they put up in front of him on the teleprompter.

"Hey... move it up..."

Offline DB

Why not.

Obama was going to lower the sea levels so we were told.

Once you've exited from reality anything is possible.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 12:17:40 am by DB »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wow...how many idiots are actually going to buy into Dementia Joe's hype?

Lots and lots.  They bought this same line of bullshit when O'Bastard said it the night he clinched the Rat Nomination in 2008, so why not now?  These are not Mensa candidates here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Junk Science Founder: Biden Climate Speech ‘One Falsehood After Another’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/14/junk-science-founder-biden-climate-speech-one-falsehood-after-another/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just not good enough.

Nope

No way.

I'm holding out for a thousand dollars a day for life, unicorns farting rainbows of skittles across the sky, and free everything....

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline kevindavis007

Why not.

Obama was going to lower the sea levels so we were told.

Once you've exited from reality anything is possible.

Obama was able to move to Martha's Vineyard.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Idiot

Obama was able to move to Martha's Vineyard.
Yup....and Biden will move directly into a nursing home.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Joe Biden Promises Fewer Fires, Floods, and Hurricanes if He Wins in November
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2020, 04:49:28 am »
The people of the USA just cannot afford a Biden presidency.  We cannot have a senile man as POTUS.  The people of the USA just are not that dumb.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Joe Biden Promises Fewer Fires, Floods, and Hurricanes if He Wins in November
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2020, 07:01:15 am »
The people of the USA just cannot afford a Biden presidency.  We cannot have a senile man as POTUS.  The people of the USA just are not that dumb.
Don't worry, he would not be in office long before the Dems used the 25th to boot him as non compos mentis. He's a Zero like the guy he was Veep for. A placeholder. A front man, that maybe people would vote for because he has name recognition.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2020, 12:53:22 am »
jafo wrote:
"The people of the USA just are not that dumb."

See H.L. Mencken on this subject.
obama won not once but TWICE, right...?