Author Topic: Kohls Announces New Line of BLM Shirts  (Read 1603 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Kohls Announces New Line of BLM Shirts
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2020, 02:57:22 pm »
I don't know about that, the ones near me have changing rooms for the women, have no idea about men's never looked.

Walmart does have changing rooms but since Covid they are locked..my grandson asked a sales clerk to unlock them so he could try on some jeans..was told you have to try them on at home and bring them back if they don't fit...it's just nuts!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2020, 02:58:41 pm »
Same with men's clothes. Even if they give a measurement of 36, 32, 38. They are frequently different. I wear 32 waist jeans with no problem. But I have 36 waist jeans that can't even get on. Have 38s that fit snug and other 38s that fit like clown pants.

Same with bedding. Anything I buy for my bed (Queen Size) sheets, pillows, cover, whatever, I always buy King Size. So many Queen Size sheets will not fit on a Queen Size bed. Strange but true. The most common issue is they underestimate the depth. They sort of get the surface area more or less right, but they are short on the depth so it doesn't work.

With clothes, bedding, and most things, I always buy 'too big'. I would rather deal with too much than no enough.

BTW on topic, Kohls management are retarded fools for encouraging the BLM thugs. Think about the next rioting/looting binge. They are going to head straight to Kohls to get their BLM gear. And then burn the place down. Can't imagine the group of mush-head millionaire ultra-Liberal executives who thought this was a 'good idea'.

Hey guys! I've got a Great Idea! Lets encourage all the looter thugs, shoplifters, robbers, and rioters, to come to OUR STORE! You are on to something Chad, that sounds like a marvelous idea. Simply marvelous!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2020, 04:45:59 pm »
Mike brought this to my attention this morning since I have been planning to take my grandsons there for some new clothes...not now.

@mystery-ak

You,and everyone else with a Kohls nearby should do your shopping elsewhere,and then stop by the Kohls and ask to see the manager. When you do,show him your receipt,and then tell him that was money that WOULD have been spent in his store if his store hadn't started  sucking up to communists that seek to destroy American.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2020, 04:48:21 pm »
@mystery-ak

You,and everyone else with a Kohls nearby should do your shopping elsewhere,and then stop by the Kohls and ask to see the manager. When you do,show him your receipt,and then tell him that was money that WOULD have been spent in his store if his store hadn't started  sucking up to communists that seek to destroy American.

Just cut up my card. Screw ‘em.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2020, 04:57:48 pm »
Just cut up my card. Screw ‘em.

@aligncare

Sooo,why not stop by their store before returning home from your next shopping expedition,and rub it in their face by showing them the receipt from another store and telling THAT store manager why you did your shopping somewhere else?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2020, 05:00:27 pm »
@aligncare

Sooo,why not stop by their store before returning home from your next shopping expedition,and rub it in their face by showing them the receipt from another store and telling THAT store manager why you did your shopping somewhere else?

Okay, sounds like a plan. I’m all in.

As for cutting up the card, that’s a safety move. Getting my wife to stop shopping her favorite brands requires a fail-safe measure.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 05:07:03 pm by aligncare »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2020, 06:46:53 pm »
I can answer to that. I HATE shopping in stores/systems in traditionally female venues.

Male oriented venues are FINE. I have been 'shopping' at the same parts stores, lumber yards, sporting goods shops and etc for thirty something years, and you know what? I know where everything is, because it is in the same damn place it was 30 years ago. And the layout between stores seems to follow a pattern...

That ain't the way it is in places designed for the female mind. The whole dang show is amorphous. Always changing.

Kinda like life. Since my divorce, my furniture has been in the same place, and will remain right there, with very little change, until I die. Try that with a woman around.

Oh contraire,  I am one that likes my furniture in the same dang place --- the furniture fits exactly in that spot and looks best in that spot and is the most functional in that spot -- so there's absolutely no point in moving it -- except to occasionally dust or vacuum and it goes right back to its spot.  So leave the dang furniture where it is!!! Thank you very much.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2020, 07:10:56 pm »
Oh contraire,  I am one that likes my furniture in the same dang place --- the furniture fits exactly in that spot and looks best in that spot and is the most functional in that spot -- so there's absolutely no point in moving it -- except to occasionally dust or vacuum and it goes right back to its spot.  So leave the dang furniture where it is!!! Thank you very much.

Brava, my dear! But I fear you are the exception to the rule! And I will GLADLY leave the furniture where it is! Except for coffee tables. I barked my pinky toe on my last one (for the final time) and it cost me 400 bucks... because I physically threw the damn thing out the picture window.

And thereafter the restriction has remained - NO coffee tables - with the exception of one moment of weakness, when a lady friend, certainly well past girlfriend status, requested that I might relent... With suggestions having to do with what could be done on a coffee table that... um... had nothing to do with coffee... And a sure promise of some lengthy demonstrations... A momentary weakness brought it into consideration, I admit. Yet still, I did not relent.

I don't know what it is with women and those evil things.  :shrug:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2020, 07:21:23 pm »
I'm chuckling -- I've broken my toe several times on coffee tables, but the biggest disaster was when I took my grandson (4 at the time) to the local nursery to buy a baby palm tree that we could plant together.  We picked out the perfect palm tree, put it onto the cart and we went to grab a bag of top soil and coming back I tripped over the cart, came flat down and broke my toe!  I hobbled for a good 6 months, it took that big toe forever to heal.  My own fault. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2020, 07:30:23 pm »
I'm chuckling -- I've broken my toe several times on coffee tables, but the biggest disaster was when I took my grandson (4 at the time) to the local nursery to buy a baby palm tree that we could plant together.  We picked out the perfect palm tree, put it onto the cart and we went to grab a bag of top soil and coming back I tripped over the cart, came flat down and broke my toe!  I hobbled for a good 6 months, it took that big toe forever to heal.  My own fault.

HA! I know how that goes! And you can't just stop and lay up for it either. Tight lace up boots and carry on, hoping you can limit thunking that dang thing on something to 50 times a day.

At least I have the limited pleasure of logging boots in such situations... I doubt they'd go with more feminine attire.  :beer:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 07:59:49 pm »
HA! I know how that goes! And you can't just stop and lay up for it either. Tight lace up boots and carry on, hoping you can limit thunking that dang thing on something to 50 times a day.

At least I have the limited pleasure of logging boots in such situations... I doubt they'd go with more feminine attire.  :beer:

My normal attire is Crocs/flip flops or sandals -- could be why when I break toes they don't heal quickly -- I'm prone to stubbing the same one.  I wear tennis shoes to go for walks or tromping through the wooded areas -- it's just too hot to wear anything else.  For colder days I have high top tennis shoes.  I have dress shoes (funerals and weddings) but since I retired very rarely find the need to wear them.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 08:16:59 pm »
My normal attire is Crocs/flip flops or sandals -- could be why when I break toes they don't heal quickly -- I'm prone to stubbing the same one.  I wear tennis shoes to go for walks or tromping through the wooded areas -- it's just too hot to wear anything else.  For colder days I have high top tennis shoes.  I have dress shoes (funerals and weddings) but since I retired very rarely find the need to wear them.

It is SO weird thinking about how different folks live. Mostly I am in boots. Normally big leather hikers with knee high gaiters - The gaiters are for ticks ( and snow in the winter)... spray em down every now and then with promethrin and no more tick problems. Two pair of sh*tkickers with a full ride heel - One being last year's dress boots, now working boots, and the other being this year's dress boots. I have a preference toward them if I am on the ranch where a vibram sole can be a bit messy.

I have light weight hikers that I use kinda like tennys, and tevas (sandals) for on boats and casual summer... but my mocs are for around camp and comfort, when I ain't barefoot.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 08:45:29 pm »
It is SO weird thinking about how different folks live. Mostly I am in boots. Normally big leather hikers with knee high gaiters - The gaiters are for ticks ( and snow in the winter)... spray em down every now and then with promethrin and no more tick problems. Two pair of sh*tkickers with a full ride heel - One being last year's dress boots, now working boots, and the other being this year's dress boots. I have a preference toward them if I am on the ranch where a vibram sole can be a bit messy.

I have light weight hikers that I use kinda like tennys, and tevas (sandals) for on boats and casual summer... but my mocs are for around camp and comfort, when I ain't barefoot.

Well, I think we both dress simply and for the climate that we live in. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2020, 08:48:08 pm »
Well, I think we both dress simply and for the climate that we live in.

No need to be a fashion plate for work, so it's all about the comfort and the ability to take at least 100 washings.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2020, 08:53:43 pm »
No need to be a fashion plate for work, so it's all about the comfort and the ability to take at least 100 washings.

:amen:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2020, 09:27:06 pm »
I guess Kohls will now feature a new shirt "Justice is Shooting a Cop"

Kohls is dead to me
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2020, 09:38:21 pm »
@aligncare

That's not going to do much good -- the information or the complaint will go to someone in customer service and probably not make it much further.  The person in customer service is working for minimal wages and needs a job.

Best thing that can be done is to form a protest (peaceful) outside of Kohl's OR perhaps a safer more effective way is to write and/or call Kohl's Corporate offices.  They need to hear from all of us, loudly and clearly.  I'm hoping that boycotting makes such an impact that they have to start closing stores!  Hit their profit margin usually sparks some attention.

Corporate Headquarters

Kohl's, Inc.
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Phone: 262-703-7000

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2020, 09:58:35 pm »
Point of order here: Kohl's being left-wing is nothing new. Herb Kohl, one of the owners, was a Democratic senator from Wisconsin all the way up until 2012.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herb_Kohl
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2020, 10:02:26 pm »
Point of order here: Kohl's being left-wing is nothing new. Herb Kohl, one of the owners, was a Democratic senator from Wisconsin all the way up until 2012.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herb_Kohl

Whether or not they've been left wing is really secondary.  The point is that the are selling BLM merchandise.  We need to make our voices heard with phone calls, e-mails, letters and boycotting their stores.

Corporate Headquarters
Kohl's, Inc.
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Phone: 262-703-7000