Author Topic: Kohls Announces New Line of BLM Shirts  (Read 1623 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kohls Announces New Line of BLM Shirts
« on: September 14, 2020, 08:23:20 pm »

Business News
Kohls Announces New Line of BLM Shirts
By Shore News Network
Posted on September 8, 2020

TOMS RIVER, NJ – Kohl’s Department Stores, which operates Jersey Shore-based box stores in Toms River, Howell, Brick and others has announced a new line of Black Lives Matter and equality based t-shirts that will be available for purchase in select Kohls department stores.  The shirts will be available on September 21st.

“We’ve partnered with Cream City Print Lounge, a Milwaukee-area Black-owned business, to create a line of tees for the whole family to support racial equality,” Kohl’s said.  “Mark your calendars for 9/21 to shop the line in select stores and at Kohls.com. With this launch, Kohl’s is proud to donate $100,000 to the The National Urban League, which strengthens economic empowerment, equity and civil rights.”

Comments

TOMS RIVER, NJ – Kohl’s Department Stores, which operates Jersey Shore-based box stores in Toms River, Howell, Brick and others has announced a new line of Black Lives Matter and equality based t-shirts that will be available for purchase in select Kohls department stores.  The shirts will be available on September 21st.

“We’ve partnered with Cream City Print Lounge, a Milwaukee-area Black-owned business, to create a line of tees for the whole family to support racial equality,” Kohl’s said.  “Mark your calendars for 9/21 to shop the line in select stores and at Kohls.com. With this launch, Kohl’s is proud to donate $100,000 to the The National Urban League, which strengthens economic empowerment, equity and civil rights.”
Related News:  Janssen Pharmaceuticals Forced To Change Health Warning Labels Following Elmiron Lawsuits

Kohl’s said they are strengthening their commitment to the movement and to the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

“We’re strengthening our commitment to the Milwaukee community with a $1 million donation to five nonprofit organizations that serve diverse communities. And as part of our pledge to create an equitable environment where diversity is valued and inclusion is evident, we created a new Diversity and Inclusion framework with three pillars: Our People, Our Customers, and Our Community,” Kohl’s said. “We’re embedding this strategy into everything we do and holding ourselves accountable with goals and results. We look forward to sharing our progress throughout our journey. To learn more about Kohl’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, or to access Kohl’s 2019 CSR Report, visit Corporate.Kohls.com: https://kohls.co/2Z9962P.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Kohls Announces New Line of BLM Shirts
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 10:58:11 pm »
They must really hate the other 87% of the population.  Hate that money, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 11:04:15 pm »
I will no longer shop at Kohl's.  They can kiss my grits!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 11:52:42 pm »
Mike brought this to my attention this morning since I have been planning to take my grandsons there for some new clothes...not now.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 11:55:20 pm »
The Mrs. shredded her Kohl's card
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 12:12:24 am »
Mike brought this to my attention this morning since I have been planning to take my grandsons there for some new clothes...not now.

Yep ... used to shop for school clothes there too.  @mystery-ak  so what brick and mortar stores are open these days?  Target -- nope they cater to the transgender and LBQRSTUVWXYZ crowd, Penney's is going out of business -- I haven't shopped at Macy's or Dillard's in almost 10 years ... I don't know if they're even open around here.

We have a store called Beall's  --- that's about it around here.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 12:17:25 am »
Yep ... used to shop for school clothes there too.  @mystery-ak  so what brick and mortar stores are open these days?  Target -- nope they cater to the transgender and LBQRSTUVWXYZ crowd, Penney's is going out of business -- I haven't shopped at Macy's or Dillard's in almost 10 years ... I don't know if they're even open around here.

All of our major stores have left...we have Kohls, Target and a high end store called Von Maurers....Funny I got a 30% coupon off for Kohls today in the mail..that's when Mike told me about this.

I may have to go out of town to buy clothes..I would go to Walmart but they won't let you try on clothes... 9999hair out0000
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 12:33:17 am »
All of our major stores have left...we have Kohls, Target and a high end store called Von Maurers....Funny I got a 30% coupon off for Kohls today in the mail..that's when Mike told me about this.

I may have to go out of town to buy clothes..I would go to Walmart but they won't let you try on clothes... 9999hair out0000

Never did I ever think that we wouldn't have stores to shop at ....that is what this pandemic and BLM crap has done!  Purposefully, I might add.  I could just scream!!  I'm so sick of this crap!   9999hair out0000

We do have a couple of outlet stores next couple of towns over -- I'll have to see if they survived -- limited stock and quantities usually.  My sewing skills have much to be desired!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 02:11:17 am »

I don't know about that, the ones near me have changing rooms for the women, have no idea about men's never looked.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 02:20:12 am »
I will no longer shop at Kohl's.  They can kiss my grits!
Never did shop there for much, pretty much only for their brand of cargo shorts I like but the majority of time they have my size in stock, I guess I don't fit the mold of what they think people should look like.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 04:31:03 am »
I get my stuff mail-order, from Duluth Trading Company.  Great commercials.  Extra-long shirttails, and the pants have 11 pockets.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 04:32:05 am »
I get my stuff mail-order, from Duluth Trading Company.  Great commercials.  Extra-long shirttails, and the pants have 11 pockets.

YEP. **BEST** t-shirts ever. Hands down.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 04:58:00 am »

I have several pocket T's.  Their button downs are amazing too, I have a few with vented yokes.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2020, 05:46:44 am »
I have several pocket T's.  Their button downs are amazing too, I have a few with vented yokes.

Yep... And Buck Naked underpants... And a bunch of their Alaskan Hard Gear. I am trying out their flannel this year. Used to wear heavy flannel from Penny's, their Big Mack line. Haven't had a decent flannel shirt in years and years. So I went to blanket flannels, which are too hot inside. So I amlooking forward to trying them out. I have not been unhappy with a single thing from Duluth... In fact, everything I get there becomes a regular part of my wardrobe.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2020, 06:25:16 am »
One more POS company to BOYCOTT for life.

BLM is a terrorist group already responsible for the deaths of a number of police and others.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 06:35:00 am »

Best I ever found was 20 years ago when we had an outlet store here for Ducks Unlimited. They would wear for years as work shirts in the yard. Now I wouldn't buy because I require a durn pocket. Wonder if they are still good, I found a "clearance" page at their website.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2020, 09:54:37 am »

L.L. Bean has great T-shirts too. I do like their stuff. Lands End has brick and mortar stores now too.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2020, 12:54:31 pm »
Best I ever found was 20 years ago when we had an outlet store here for Ducks Unlimited. They would wear for years as work shirts in the yard. Now I wouldn't buy because I require a durn pocket. Wonder if they are still good, I found a "clearance" page at their website.

Try em from Duluth you will not be sorry. I tear up a regular wallyworld t-shirt in 60-90 days. I have had all my t's at least 2 years now, some of em 4 or 5, though those are not very presentable anymore. I am fixin to order up another batch, and when I do, those older ones will become shop rags.

They come extra long, made of heavy material, have a reinforced neck, and have a pocket (which I require too), and another thing - I am very wide in the shoulders, and have trouble generally finding shirts (generically 3XLT-4XLT)... These guys have triple-x right in stock.

Yeah, if you work for a living, you need to know about all of Duluth Trading Co. , guaranteed.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2020, 12:56:13 pm »
L.L. Bean has great T-shirts too. I do like their stuff. Lands End has brick and mortar stores now too.

But Duluth is cheap too, if you watch their sales.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2020, 12:59:38 pm »
Yep ... used to shop for school clothes there too. mystery-ak so what brick and mortar stores are open these days?  Target -- nope they cater to the transgender and LBQRSTUVWXYZ crowd, Penney's is going out of business -- I haven't shopped at Macy's or Dillard's in almost 10 years ... I don't know if they're even open around here.

It's impossible in the age of Covid to buy clothing, anyway. We're not permitted to try anything on. Apparently, the flu spreads via slacks.

I used to be able to find nice pants at Kohl's, but will have to look elsewhere. (And I told them so via Twitter). The JCP I used to frequent will close for good on Sept. 26. I think there's still one Macy's within 50 miles of me, though. That's about it for in-person shopping (and trying on) of clothing.   :crying:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2020, 01:08:46 pm »
It's impossible in the age of Covid to buy clothing, anyway. We're not permitted to try anything on. Apparently, the flu spreads via slacks.

I used to be able to find nice pants at Kohl's, but will have to look elsewhere. (And I told them so via Twitter). The JCP I used to frequent will close for good on Sept. 26. I think there's still one Macy's within 50 miles of me, though. That's about it for in-person shopping (and trying on) of clothing.   :crying:

Men's clothes are different.  Once you hit your size, it never changes if your weight doesn't, so clothes can be mail-ordered and you can be confident they'll fit.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2020, 01:15:21 pm »
Men's clothes are different.  Once you hit your size, it never changes if your weight doesn't, so clothes can be mail-ordered and you can be confident they'll fit.
Exactly. Different manufacturers of women's clothing can make the same size vary greatly. There are some brands I don't even bother trying on, because nothing they make - no matter the size - will fit.

It's not fair. I demand reparations.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2020, 02:18:36 pm »
Exactly. Different manufacturers of women's clothing can make the same size vary greatly. There are some brands I don't even bother trying on, because nothing they make - no matter the size - will fit.

It's not fair. I demand reparations.

I have Male Privilege. :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2020, 02:40:20 pm »
I have Male Privilege. :tongue2:

Male privilege -- I can vouch for that for my hubby.  He hates to shop -- I shop for his underwear, t-shirts, pants, shirts, etc.  Now, as for guns, ammo, and tools, those items he'll shop for.   Those he deems the necessities in life...

I bought him a work storage unit with workbench that fills up almost an entire wall in the garage ---he's filled it with all kinds of gadgets, tools, stuff he'll never use but has to have ...  you know -- the important necessities in life!  *****rollingeyes*****

Online roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2020, 02:49:32 pm »
Male privilege -- I can vouch for that for my hubby.  He hates to shop -- I shop for his underwear, t-shirts, pants, shirts, etc.  Now, as for guns, ammo, and tools, those items he'll shop for.   Those he deems the necessities in life...

I bought him a work storage unit with workbench that fills up almost an entire wall in the garage ---he's filled it with all kinds of gadgets, tools, stuff he'll never use but has to have ...  you know -- the important necessities in life!  *****rollingeyes*****

I can answer to that. I HATE shopping in stores/systems in traditionally female venues.

Male oriented venues are FINE. I have been 'shopping' at the same parts stores, lumber yards, sporting goods shops and etc for thirty something years, and you know what? I know where everything is, because it is in the same damn place it was 30 years ago. And the layout between stores seems to follow a pattern...

That ain't the way it is in places designed for the female mind. The whole dang show is amorphous. Always changing.

Kinda like life. Since my divorce, my furniture has been in the same place, and will remain right there, with very little change, until I die. Try that with a woman around.