Author Topic: Donald Trump Says He Wants Joe Rogan to Moderate 4-Hour Presidential Debate  (Read 157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 14 Sep 2020

President Donald Trump on Monday endorsed the idea of a four-hour presidential debate moderated by podcaster Joe Rogan.

The president shared an idea from UFC fighter and special forces operator Tim Kennedy, who spoke about it in an interview with Rogan.

“On my podcast with @joerogan he offered to moderate a debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump,” Kennedy wrote on Twitter. “It would be four hours with no live audience. Just the two candidates, cameras, and their vision of how to move this country forward. Who wants this?”

“I do!” Trump wrote, sharing the idea with his followers:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/14/donald-trump-says-he-wants-joe-rogan-moderate-4-hour-presidential-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Donald Trump Says He Wants Joe Rogan to Moderate 4-Hour Presidential Debate
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 04:36:03 pm »
I volunteer to listen to it.  I like Rogan's podcast.  He is not your typical lefty.  He has had both Ben Shapiro and Alex Jones on his show, and the conversations were very engaging (if at times kooky, as you can imagine with Alex Jones).  He'd probably be the only debate moderator to ask in depth questions about flying saucers, transgenders, intelligence overreach and a lot of other things people would really like to hear a presidential candidate talk about.