Author Topic: Manchin on Violent Protests: ‘This Is Happening Under President Donald Trump’s Watch’ — ‘Not Joe Bid  (Read 238 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trent Baker 13 Sep 2020

Sunday on MSNBC’s “Kasie DC,” Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) weighed in on the ongoing protests around the United States in the name of social justice, some of which have turned violent.

Manchin pushed back against President Donald Trump’s “law and order” messaging heading into the 2020 presidential election, emphasizing that the violent protests are happening “under Donald Trump’s watch.” The Democratic lawmaker out of West Virginia advised Trump to quit blaming Democrats for everything.

“I know you’re going to talk about all of the violence happening in the country,” Manchin told host Kasie Hunt. “This is happening under President Donald Trump’s watch. It’s not Joe Biden’s watch or anybody else’s watch. So, if he’s going to be law and order, what the president is out saying now, ‘law and order,’ Mr. President do it before this all happened. You know, bring people together.”

“You know, he blames every Democrat — it’s all our faults,” he added. “I can assure you, Mr. President, I want to work with you. I’ve tried to work with you, but I believe every time something goes wrong, you want to blame a Democrat no matter who they might be is the wrong approach to take. We’re in this together.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/13/manchin-on-violent-protests-this-is-happening-under-donald-trumps-watch-not-joe-bidens/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

You sure can tell old Joe isn't running for re-election this year.

Offline LMAO

After weeks of denying the riots were even taking place, out of desperation they are now attempting to claim these belong to Trump.

I guess we can be thankful they're at least now recognizing these are riots
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DB

After weeks of denying the riots were even taking place, out of desperation they are now attempting to claim these belong to Trump.

I guess we can be thankful they're at least now recognizing these are riots

The first lie didn't work as indicated by the polls so it is time to pivot to a new one and see how that goes.

It is clearly desperation in plain sight. The ends justify the means with these people. And they literally are willing to burn their own cities to get what they want so nothing is off limits.

At least the mask is completely off for those willing to look.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe babyu...I gave my last BML bleep several days ago. White Liberals ruin everything they touch.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.