Author Topic: NAACP chapter president: ‘There’s no such thing as blue lives … stop comparing your job with my life  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NAACP chapter president: ‘There’s no such thing as blue lives … stop comparing your job with my life’
September 14, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

An NAACP chapter president declared on Twitter Sunday “there is no such thing as blue lives” after two Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department deputies were ambushed over the weekend.

“There’s no such thing as BLUE LIVES… Stop comparing your JOB with my LIFE… Your CAREER is a choice, my BLACKNESS isn’t. #BlackLivesMatter  #BlueLivesMatter,” NAACP Greater Springfield President Talbert Swan wrote on Twitter.

“No one deserves to be unjustly murdered, police or citizens. If you’re expressing outrage over the shooting of two sheriff’s deputies, but we’re defending #KyleRittenhouse murdering two protesters in #Kenosha only days ago, you need to shut up and have a seat,” he added.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/14/naacp-chapter-president-theres-no-such-thing-as-blue-lives-stop-comparing-your-job-with-my-life-972143
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

No one deserves to be unjustly murdered, police or citizens. If you’re expressing outrage over the shooting of two sheriff’s deputies, but we’re defending #KyleRittenhouse murdering two protesters in #Kenosha only days ago, you need to shut up and have a seat

Black males, making up 6% of the US population, commit half of it's murders.

Until you're ready to condemn that why don't you just shut up and take a seat, a**hole.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

With the logic being displayed here, there is also no such thing as respect for any military member who voluntarily serves to defend us.

This NAACP President is immoral, unpatriotic and dangerous to our country.  If he represents an official policy of the NAACP, it should be branded as a seditious group and disbanded for the good of the country.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Another Jeremiah "God Damn America" Wright  asshat in a "robe". 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DB

No one deserves to be unjustly murdered, police or citizens. If you’re expressing outrage over the shooting of two sheriff’s deputies, but we’re defending #KyleRittenhouse murdering two protesters in #Kenosha only days ago, you need to shut up and have a seat

Until you're ready to condemn that why don't you just shut up and take a seat, a**hole.

And of that 6% it is probably less than half that are actually responsible for all that murder. So something less than 3% of the population is responsible for more than half the violent crime in America. And the idiot Democrats blame everyone else.

Offline skeeter

And of that 6% it is probably less than half that are actually responsible for all that murder. So something less than 3% of the population is responsible for more than half the violent crime in America. And the idiot Democrats blame everyone else.
They are never about what they say they’re about. Control is what they demand.

So I am far past caring about their stated ‘cause’. Any well meaning person is who still does, who still believes this is about black lives, is a fool.

Offline goatprairie

One huge improvement to things concerning black Americans is for the worthless, unhelpful orgs. like the NAACP to be dissolved.
They served a good purpose a half century ago but no more. They are now just anchors around the necks of black Americans. Telling people you claim to represent that they're still all victims (after having a black president for eight years) proves that these orgs. have long outlived their usefulness. Idiotic statements by this creep only make things worse.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Isa vic-tum.

Ah VIC-TUM AH TELLS YA!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

They know that. They just want to be paid for being black.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!