Author Topic: What Prompted Trump to Say He Can Now Be 'Really Vicious' Against Biden  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Prompted Trump to Say He Can Now Be 'Really Vicious' Against Biden
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 8:30 AM

With less than two months until Election Day, the gloves are off for President Trump. During a rally in Nevada Saturday night, he explained why he was ready to “be really vicious” toward Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

“Pathetic Joe. He’s a pathetic human being to allow that to happen,” Trump said of the ad the Biden campaign released last week that used The Atlantic’s story alleging he disparaged America’s fallen soldiers in France.

“But you know the good part?” Trump continued. “Now I can be really vicious. Once I saw that ad, I don’t have to be nice anymore.”

The president pointed to the more than 20 witnesses who have gone on record saying The Atlantic story, which alleges Trump called dead soldiers “suckers” and “losers,” is false.

“There’s nobody who loves our military, respects them more than me,” Trump said. “They’re a disgrace.”

Last week, the Trump campaign sent a cease-and-desist letter to the Biden campaign over the ad for it being “false and misleading.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/09/14/what-prompted-trump-to-say-he-can-now-be-vicious-against-biden-n2576148
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RedHead

Re: What Prompted Trump to Say He Can Now Be 'Really Vicious' Against Biden
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 03:11:40 pm »
What's he been up till now?