Author Topic: CNN and Other Networks to Boycott Trump Rally in Henderson, Nevada: Report  (Read 210 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN and Other Networks to Boycott Trump Rally in Henderson, Nevada: Report
By Kristinn Taylor
Published September 13, 2020 at 3:57pm

CNN and other networks will boycott President Trump’s rally in Henderson, Nevada Sunday night according to a report by CNN’s Brian Stelter who claimed concerns about the indoor event and the coronavirus have prompted a decision to only send a pool camera to the rally.

The rally, which was originally planned to be held outdoors at a hanger at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas was relocated to a heavy equipment manufacturing facility in nearby Henderson. The Henderson rally at Xtreme Manufacturing located at 8350 Eastgate Road is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. PDT.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/cnn-networks-boycott-trump-rally-henderson-nevada-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: CNN and Other Networks to Boycott Trump Rally in Henderson, Nevada: Report
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 11:01:01 pm »
Oh no--- woe is me -- I won't be able to watch a Trump rally on CNN!   888mouth  I haven't watched CNN in decades.

Now ... if they actually were to broadcast a live debate between Sloe Joe and President Trump -- I'd watch for sheer comedic entertainment.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 11:02:49 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 11:03:45 pm »
Can't blame them.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 11:09:16 pm »
LOL!

They can send reporters to war zones but not a Trump rally in the United States for fear of the Corona virus...

Amazing...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 11:22:46 pm »
LOL!

They can send reporters to war zones but not a Trump rally in the United States for fear of the Corona virus...

Amazing...

I guess I should have read the rest of the story. I figured they didn't want to be in a place where Trump had access to a bulldozer.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 09:12:45 am »
Has anybody ever heard of a case of a news organization refusing to report on a President's campaign stop?

And some people still think Trump isn't going to win.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Idiot

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 01:34:19 pm »
Has anybody ever heard of a case of a news organization refusing to report on a President's campaign stop?

And some people still think Trump isn't going to win.
The don't call it the Communist News Network for nothing...  Heck, Pravda had better news.