Author Topic: Trump suggests he would 'negotiate' a third term as president because he is 'probably entitled' to i  (Read 246 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump suggests he would 'negotiate' a third term as president because he is 'probably entitled' to it
insider@insider.com (Connor Perrett) 8 hrs ago

President Donald Trump on Saturday once more suggested he would spend three terms — 12 years — in office, claiming that he was "probably entitled" to an extra term in office.
    Throughout his presidency, Trump has sometimes suggested he would spend more than two terms in office.
    The 22nd Amendment, which was ratified in 1951, established that a president may not serve more than two terms.
    Prior to the ratification of the 22nd Amendment, FDR was elected to serve four terms in office, serving 12 years as president before his death in 1945.
    Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

President Donald Trump on Saturday once again suggested interest in serving three terms in office, claiming that he was "probably entitled" to an additional four years following a hypothetical second term at a campaign event in Nevada.

"And 52 days from now we're going to win Nevada, and we're gonna win four more years in the White House," Trump told the mostly maskless, non-socially distant crowd of his supporters on Saturday. "And then after that, we'll negotiate, right? Because we're probably — based on the way we were treated — we are probably entitled to another four after that."

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-suggests-he-would-negotiate-a-third-term-as-president-because-he-is-probably-entitled-to-it/ar-BB18ZswI?ocid=a2hs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Sounds fair. :)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sometimes it almost seems like he wants to lose support.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

I know he's just trying to yank the Dems' chain, but please stop!!!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Agree. I know what he means, its tongue in cheek and meant to jab the rats for the Mueller probe and impeachment, but the lying rat media will always take it out of context

Offline libertybele

Sometimes it almost seems like he wants to lose support.

On that you and I agree.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

He needs to stop saying crap like this.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

He needs to stop saying crap like this.

He hasn't stopped yet, nor will he.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
I can't help thinking back to something a long-past governor once said about a long-past president that seems to fit now, with the appropriate name change:

Poor Donald. He can't help himself. He was born with a silver foot in his mouth.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 09:01:54 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LMAO!  This oughtta get the Nevers frothing at the mouth....

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: