Author Topic: Rather: In November We Will ‘Find Out How Many People Are Dumb Enough to Believe’ Trump  (Read 637 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 13 Sep 2020

Former “CBS Evening News” anchor Dan Rather said the presidential election in November would show how many people were “dumb enough to believe” President Donald Trump when he says he didn’t want to spread panic in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.

Rather said, “What this presidential election is about is whether the country’s going to move more in the direction of white supremacy or move more in the direction of a multiracial, constitutional republic based on the freedom and the democracy. That’s the proper frame, in which we now should put this election given what the president says, what he’s been doing — this long list of things. No sense going through the litany, but, you know, he knew in early February how serious the coronavirus was, but he repeatedly misled the American people. He said using an excuse and a lie, he didn’t want to spread panic.”

“Well, throughout his entire presidency and particularly during this presidential re-election campaign, he’s been trying to get people panicked,” he continued. “Panicked about dangerous people moving into the suburban neighborhood, panic over immigration. He’s asking us to believe that when it came to the coronavirus, he just didn’t want to spread panic. Anybody who believes this will believe that rocks grow, and we’re going to find out how many people are dumb enough to believe that. I’d like to think that most people in the country recognize it for what it is, and that is an excuse, and it’s a lie, and it’s outrageous, and it’s very dangerous.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/13/rather-in-november-we-will-find-out-how-many-people-are-dumb-enough-to-believe-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
HaHaHa
That's freaking Great. Coming from a proven and world famous LIAR!
"Fake but accurate." HaHaHa ... Ha!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

And that isn't the Babylon Bee???

That's just plain sick.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Why don't you tell us the truth, Dan?

That Trump is a Chinese marionette disguised as a Russian Mass Murderer.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

What was that, Dan?

Oops, I meant, What was that, Dan?

Oh, darn. Never mind.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
What this election is about is the rule of law vs. the rule of the mob.  Choose wisely, folks - you won't know you've lost 'til it's gone.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online libertybele

Why don't you tell us the truth, Dan?

That Trump is a Chinese marionette disguised as a Russian Mass Murderer.

Hey ... I thought Sloe Joe was the Chinese marionette disguised as a Russian Mass Murderer!  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"What's the frequency,Kenneth?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

What this election is about is the rule of law vs. the rule of the mob.  Choose wisely, folks - you won't know you've lost 'til it's gone.

Very much so!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

We already know who's dumb enough to think insulting Trump's base is an effective way to get them to change their vote to the rat.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We already know who's dumb enough to think insulting Trump's base is an effective way to get them to change their vote to the rat.

Yes, that worked so well in the deplorable past....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Too bad Rather doesn't realize that most people aren't dumb enough to listen to anything he has to say.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Too bad Rather doesn't realize that most people aren't dumb enough to listen to anything he has to say.
True.  Shame on you Dan!!  Would somebody please remove the eveready batteries!!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
What was that, Dan?

Oh, darn. Never mind.
:laughingdog:

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline verga

Not naming any names, but some of you have way too much time on your hands.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What was that, Dan?

Oh, darn. Never mind.

I lol'd

on a side note I never knew we had a font hack!   cool.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Dan Blather, along with Mary Mapes, may be the least qualified person in America to comment on people's credulity. The forgery Rather & Mapes believed was exposed as a forgery by Internet bloggers within 24 hours!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 Blather always thought he was the second coming of wally conkite.  He managed to be a huge number 2.  Still is.   Time to flush Danny.  Time to swirl away into the darkness of your miserable life.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I see Kenneth still doesn't know what the frequency is.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1