Author Topic: Politico Remarkably Incurious Why Biden Keeps Hiding, Putting Off Press, Calling 'Lid' Days  (Read 419 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Imagine a presidential candidate taking an absurdly large number of days off right when the post-Labor Day campaign kicks off? Would that not be big news? Well, you don't have to imagine this strange scenario very hard because it is actually happening.

The Joe Biden campaign announced that last Tuesday, the first day after Labor Day, would be a 'lid" day meaning Biden would not only not be campaigning but he wouldn't be taking any questions from reporters.

This was followed by another day off the campaign trail on Thursday for Biden which is not to be confused by his Saturday 'lid" day which will be repeated on Sunday and, as of this writing, will be continued on Monday. The next campaign stop for Biden on the record is an appearance at an as yet unknown location in Florida on Tuesday.

Even more bizarre than all these "lid" day non-events for Biden when his campaign should already be in high gear is the remarkable lack of curiosity displayed by Politico, which is supposed to be devoted to in-depth political coverage, about Biden's strange absence from the campaign trail. It's easy to suspect that the Biden press corps is willing to help drag Joe across the finish line, lobbing "shamefully embarrassing" softballs at press events and raising no objections to hiding from the press (and the voters).

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2020/09/13/politico-remarkably-incurious-why-biden-keeps-hiding-putting-press
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In my day, a "lid" was 1 Oz of weed. :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

You must of had a good source. The lids I got usually only ran about 3/4 of an Oz. That's why I bought by the Lb.
Until I grew my own.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 09:54:05 pm by Elderberry »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Apparently, Joe ain't got an ounce of Sinse...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Apparently, Joe ain't got an ounce of Sinse...

LOL!!!

:mauslaff:

Love the new Avatar, @bigheadfred...and that you took your baby out for a nice dinner the other night.  You made her happy, Bro!  And that makes me happy, too!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
LOL!!!

:mauslaff:

Love the new Avatar, @bigheadfred...and that you took your baby out for a nice dinner the other night.  You made her happy, Bro!  And that makes me happy, too!

Better the devil you know. Coco will be ok.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Better the devil you know. Coco will be ok.

Great news! 
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Great news!

They just came over. She looks ok. Except for the 7 stitches in her forehead.

Offline mountaineer

Joe has his own pharmaceuticals.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Joe has his own pharmaceuticals.

Do you mean the meth lab in his basement?

Offline mountaineer

There's something that keeps him going - temporarily. Of course, he crashes and then needs a few days off to recover.  :shrug:

This is from 4Chan, so please take it with a grain of salt:

https://twitter.com/Shadow_man_311/status/1304271540494774273
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 11:05:34 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
There's something that keeps him going - temporarily. Of course, he crashes and then needs a few days off to recover.  :shrug:

This is from 4Chan, so please take it with a grain of salt:

https://twitter.com/Shadow_man_311/status/1304271540494774273

So far nothing scheduled for Biden on Monday so that looks like ANOTHER lid day for him.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies