Author Topic: Strzok: 'I continue to believe that Donald Trump is compromised by the Russians'  (Read 307 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Strzok: 'I continue to believe that Donald Trump is compromised by the Russians'
By Zack Budryk - 09/13/20 11:25 AM EDT

Former FBI agent Peter Strzok told NBC’s Chuck Todd Sunday that he still believes President Trump to be “compromised by the Russians.”

“I believed at the time in 2016 and I continue to believe that Donald Trump is compromised by the Russians,” Strzok said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “And when I say that I mean that they hold leverage over him that makes him incapable of placing the national interest, the national security ahead of his own.”

“One of the largest ways that people in foreign governments gain leverage, certainly in the case of the president, is through financial entanglements,” he added. “And I think when you take a look at the Trump financial enterprise, particularly its relationship with Russian, with Russian monies and potentially those related to organized crime and other elements, that those interactions have placed him in a position where the Russians have leverage over him and are able to influence his actions.”

Todd also questioned Strzok about the text messages between himself and FBI attorney Lisa Page, with whom he had an affair. Todd asked Strzok whether he blamed himself for “putt[ing] [himself] in a compromising position” or whether he believed he was treated unfairly.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/516193-strzok-i-continue-to-believe-that-donald-trump-is-compromised-by
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Online aligncare

Re: Strzok: 'I continue to believe that Donald Trump is compromised by the Russians'

Oh, yeah? Well, some people like Brussels sprouts.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline dfwgator

And I continue to believe that aliens are trying to steal my underwear.

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
And I continue to believe that aliens are trying to steal my underwear.

They've been stealing one of (a pair of) my socks for decades.   :whistle:
Time for unity in America! (better late than never)

Online DB

Law enforcement people who state things publicly without any evidence to support their beliefs even after investigating it shouldn't be in a position of authority. They are not seeking the truth.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • Impeach Him Again! Harder!!!®
Why should I care about the opinion of a crooked cop? *****rollingeyes*****
"A tankard of a familiar hops and barley beverage may be obtained without recompense, twenty-four hours hence."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• Wake me up when the world is sane again!
There is a whole profession whose purpose is to assist people with delusional obsessions like Strozk.

RIP Rocky 7/5/2008 - 7/24/2020
You Have Earned Your Rest My Friend

Sometimes life just sucks

Offline Night Hides Not

Thanks for clearing up that mystery for me. I thought socks disappeared into my dryer. I never knew aliens liked to eat socks.  :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline XenaLee

Thanks for clearing up that mystery for me. I thought socks disappeared into my dryer. I never knew aliens liked to eat socks.  :rolling:

Oh... that's not what they do with them.   Not even close.    888mouth

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and

Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets.

Offline XenaLee

LMAO!  I remember that episode!   Were they using Al's socks for fuel?   

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
LMAO!  I remember that episode!   Were they using Al's socks for fuel?

Yes.  Yes they were!
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets.

Online PeteS in CA

And yet a 2 year "investigation" by Mueller found zero evidence to support Strzok's loony-toony claim.
US Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2169385.html#msg2169385

China Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2184146.html#msg2184146

Achhhhh ... ssss ... sss ... I HATES Clicksbaitsesssssss!

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Offline XenaLee

And yet a 2 year "investigation" by Mueller found zero evidence to support Strzok's loony-toony claim.

And yet after that 2 year "investigation" that found nothing, the Mueller team found it necessary to axedentally wipe 27 phones that they used during that wit..er..."investigation".   Pretty clear who the criminals are here.  I'm just wondering why they're not behind bars.

Online skeeter

Strzok also still believes Lisa Page is actually one of Santa’s elves.

Offline goatprairie

Since when have facts ever dissuaded a liberal from a nutty belief?
Like when a lib friend of mine once claimed the rich pay no taxes. I then cited the numbers from the gov. about who pays what.
He looked at me for a few seconds and said that he didn't believe the numbers. Because he didn't want to believe them. He preferred the lie put out by his lib masters.
What are you going to do?  :shrug:

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
Strzok also still believes Lisa Page is actually one of Santa’s elves.

He liked grabbing those bid ears.

Offline XenaLee

He liked grabbing those bid ears.

They may have been floppy.... but those weren't ears.    888mouth 888mouth 888mouth

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
They may have been floppy.... but those weren't ears.    888mouth 888mouth 888mouth

Oh snap!  You didn't...  LOL!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf