Author Topic: The Atlantic calls to 'end the Nobel Peace Prize' following Trump nominations  (Read 942 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: The Atlantic calls to 'end the Nobel Peace Prize' following Trump nominations
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2020, 01:47:08 am »
After 70 years 2, count em 2 Arab countries recognize Israel. Well deserved award.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline dancer

Re: The Atlantic calls to 'end the Nobel Peace Prize' following Trump nominations
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2020, 06:13:52 am »
Widow Jobs owns the Atlantic.  She is a major Hillary supporter.  She donated to the Biden campaign.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2020, 01:46:47 pm »
After 70 years 2, count em 2 Arab countries recognize Israel. Well deserved award.

You forgot Egypt, 40 years ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2020, 02:19:21 pm »
You forgot Egypt, 40 years ago.

Egypt isn't normally considered an Arab country nor are its native people considered Arab.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2020, 04:01:36 pm »
Egypt isn't normally considered an Arab country nor are its native people considered Arab.

I did not know that.  Aren't they in the Arab League, founded in Cairo in 1942? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2020, 04:27:22 pm »
I did not know that.  Aren't they in the Arab League, founded in Cairo in 1942? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League

Supposedly there is genetic proof that Arabs are genetically different that Egyptian blood lines even though they have co-mingled for a long time. A lot of Egyptians don't want to be called Arabs.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2020, 04:31:06 pm »
Nobody I know has ever read the Atlantic anyway.

I thought it was an ocean to the east of us.

I thought it was one of the yellow properties in Monopoly.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2020, 04:53:58 pm »
Back in 2009, Jeffrey Goldberg had suggested that Obama turn down his prize until he had an actual record.  But at no time did he suggest an end to awarding it.  Until now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-