Author Topic: October Surprise: Scaramucci Says Ex-officials Will Come Out Against Trump in ‘Mid-October’  (Read 1460 times)

Offline DB

We can always fix budget issues down the line within party and legislative processes. But, how do you propose to fix things when a determined political insurgency captures, controls and radically changes your government and country? It’s A or B. Those are the choices.

No. We can't.

We are way past fixing our budget issues. No one in either party has any real interest in doing so. We've entered Oz and we're going to exit in Greece or worse.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
DB wrote:
"We are way past fixing our budget issues. No one in either party has any real interest in doing so. We've entered Oz and we're going to exit in Greece or worse"

Well... ok.
Glad you realize that and openly say so.
But... once one has realized that, it becomes a non-issue (other than to be argumentative and "ideologically/conservatively pure" about it, as a few members of this forum are constantly pointing out about themselves to the rest of us).

No one is ever going to fix the budget or spending and get it under control...
...Until they have no choice but to do so.
That time isn't here yet.
I predict that it probably won't arrive for a few more decades.

...Unless the communists get control and accelerate the decline (they are getting VERY close to "getting control" right now, closer than just about everyone in this forum realizes or is willing to acknowledge).

Offline kevindavis007

No. We can't.

We are way past fixing our budget issues. No one in either party has any real interest in doing so. We've entered Oz and we're going to exit in Greece or worse.

So your solution is to let Harris win? You know how many times I have heard that we have to totally abide by princple even though it means losing? A lot!!! I'm sorry but I can't let the party of the New Green Deal win.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline DB

So your solution is to let Harris win? You know how many times I have heard that we have to totally abide by princple even though it means losing? A lot!!! I'm sorry but I can't let the party of the New Green Deal win.

Ya, that's the ticket...

Offline Absalom

Indeed Biden is a weakling that should be easily defeated by any opponent w/leadership attributes, 
but he won't be, as early write in voting trends are clearly indicating.
The Fan Club neither hears nor sees any fault in Trump; so they refuse to accept any word of criticism.
So be it, as plain people not grinding an ax, will have the last word!!!

Offline kevindavis007

Indeed Biden is a weakling that should be easily defeated by any opponent w/leadership attributes, 
The Fan Club neither hears nor sees any fault in Trump; so they refuse to accept any word of criticism.

I agree he won't be easy..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I am 90% sure that Biden is some kind of pedophile.  I hope his October suprise includes some hair leg rubbing details. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

Leadership, is finding a way forward after decades of stalemate in the Middle East and brokering peace and getting a couple of Nobel prize nominations, while being under constant political attack by the likes of pompous people like you, and liars and propagandists like CNN and the Washington Post.

That’s leadership.

I’d check the company you keep if I were you.

Offline skeeter

Clearly having the last word is crucially important to you and your friends.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Clearly having the last word is crucially important to you and your friends.

I wonder what they'll talk about November 4th?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I wonder what they'll talk about November 4th?
When the RINOs run another squish in 2024, and the squish gets his or her head handed to them by the rats, theyll prattle on about how Trump destroyed the GOP.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When the RINOs run another squish in 2024, and the squish gets his or her head handed to them by the rats, theyll prattle on about how Trump destroyed the GOP.

I think they're already blaming Trump for destroying the GOP.  Why wait until November?  Also, I think those predicting defeat, just to prove them right, will find a way to gloat even if Trump does win.

It's easy to do if one just keeps moving the goalposts.  People who are educated way past the grasp of their intelligence do this every day, right here.

Others.  Have.  One.  Single.  Issue.  They cannot be won over.  Real political technicians simply ignore those folks, and they get nothing in the end, other than a chance to burble their "I told you so."

"Trump didn't shut down the government until the budget is balanced the instant he was Inaugurated!"

"Trump didn't order the military to crush the riots!"

The list goes on.  Reasons all to let the Democrats win, rather than elect those worthless Republicans.  Huzzah!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

I think they're already blaming Trump for destroying the GOP.  Why wait until November?  Also, I think those predicting defeat, just to prove them right, will find a way to gloat even if Trump does win.

It's easy to do if one just keeps moving the goalposts.  People who are educated way past the grasp of their intelligence do this every day, right here.

Others.  Have.  One.  Single.  Issue.  They cannot be won over.  Real political technicians simply ignore those folks, and they get nothing in the end, other than a chance to burble their "I told you so."

"Trump didn't shut down the government until the budget is balanced the instant he was Inaugurated!"

"Trump didn't order the military to crush the riots!"

The list goes on.  Reasons all to let the Democrats win, rather than elect those worthless Republicans.  Huzzah!
Yes. I cannot understand how anyone to the right of Angela Davis can fail to see whats at stake for us this November, let alone continue to trot out the same hoary old criticisms of Trump 6 weeks before such a crucial election.

Offline Absalom

I am 90% sure that Biden is some kind of pedophile.  I hope his October suprise includes some hair leg rubbing details.
-------------------------
Hmm..........a distant contact thinks Biden's GrandPa emigrated from Planet Pluto.
Hey who knows? Perhaps the two of you should exchange theories?????

Offline Absalom

Leadership, is finding a way forward after decades of stalemate in the Middle East and brokering peace and getting a couple of Nobel prize nominations, while being under constant political attack by the likes of pompous people like you, and liars and propagandists like CNN and the Washington Post.
That’s leadership. I’d check the company you keep if I were you.
------------------------------------
Wow......after decades of stalemate, brokering peace and getting Nobel Prize nominations. Who knew?
A review of reality, which will make absolutely no difference to the Fan Club.
Lived some 2 decades in the Middle East in Bahrain, Jordan, Oman, UAE; among many others.
None of these were/are viscerally hostile to Israel and the Jewish People. NONE!!!
Virtually all had/have commercial relationships w/Israel, in particular Banking.
The cancer in the Middle East remains the "Palestinians", a tribe of neurotic nomads from the
eastern fringes of the ancient Persian Empire who upped sticks after the Great War, moving
west due to British influence and laying claim to land they had no claim to. NONE WHATSOEVER!!!
Everywhere they went, the Middle East refused to accept them, due to their attitude and behavior.
Palestine emerged around 10,000 BC giving birth to as well as being conquered by many cultures/societies, among them, the Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Trojans, Israelities, Greeks,
Romans and Byzantines. Then following the fall of Constantinople, Palestine was overrun by
the Muslims of the Hejaz, eventually becoming part of the British Protectorate of Trans-Jordan.
Next, in the late forties, King Abdullah of Jordan extended a hand of welcome to the "Palestinians"
who expressed their thanks by assassinating him in 1951; for which they were driven from Jordan!
What has Trump done. ABSOLUTELY ZERO!!!; as commercial relationships continue as before.
The problem in the Middle East remains the "Palestinians" and their fellow travelers, principally
in Iran, Syria and Yemen, as well as other locales of chronic unrest.
When this is addressed/resolved civil order and freedom will emerge and not before;
no matter how much the media flunkies yip-yap about Nobel Prizes !!!!!!

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 03:32:26 am by Absalom »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter predicts (wisely):
"When the RINOs run another squish in 2024, and the squish gets his or her head handed to them by the rats, theyll prattle on about how Trump destroyed the GOP."

As I've posted here a few times earlier:
"After Trump, the deluge..."

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
-------------------------
Hmm..........a distant contact thinks Biden's GrandPa emigrated from Planet Pluto.
Hey who knows? Perhaps the two of you should exchange theories?????

Guess you've lived under a rock and missed all the memes and examples of his pedo like public activities.  Is this Biden guy your hero?

@Absalom
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

skeeter predicts (wisely):
"When the RINOs run another squish in 2024, and the squish gets his or her head handed to them by the rats, theyll prattle on about how Trump destroyed the GOP."
As I've posted here a few times earlier:
"After Trump, the deluge..."
-------------------
So we're in Paradise at the moment???
Who knew???

Offline Absalom

Guess you've lived under a rock and missed all the memes and examples of his pedo like public activities.  Is this Biden guy your hero?
@Absalom
-------------------------------
Hmm.......obviously such behavior get's your attention.

Offline roamer_1

I think they're already blaming Trump for destroying the GOP. 
[...]

Like the NFL, the blind spot is evident.

Maybe the thing to do is to stop electing worthless Republicans. Demand excellence. Demand fealty, not to Tump, not to the GOP, but rather to the principles that are supposed to be the mantle we gather around. Getting my vote should be easy for the GOP. Maybe you should wonder why they are so very far away from getting it.

And like the NFL will find, the customer is always right.

Offline roamer_1

Tump IS a squish, just like the rest of em. And no, i have not voted for a Republican president since the summer of 07 for sure, and probably a term or two before that. It is not that I want squish, Quite the opposite. Si no, Tumpy didn't destroy the GOP. It's been a long time gone.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 04:25:05 am by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

Yes. I cannot understand how anyone to the right of Angela Davis can fail to see whats at stake for us this November, let alone continue to trot out the same hoary old criticisms of Trump 6 weeks before such a crucial election.

Every election is portrayed as hair-on-fire crucial. The 'us versus them' bullcrap is what keeps BigGov.com running. By the time it's done, y'all vote for fear instead of the things you actually should be standing upon. And so it goes. Election after election. SOSDD.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
-------------------------------
Hmm.......obviously such behavior get's your attention.

As despicable?  Yeah numb nuts....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
-------------------
So we're in Paradise at the moment???
Who knew???

Actually, speaking for myself, this is paradise to me. I bought a Castle with a great view of desert mountains on all sides a couple years ago, and with the Rona, everybody wants to leave Baby and me alone!  Win-win. 

And the Castle has a bar, to boot.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Like the NFL, the blind spot is evident.

Maybe the thing to do is to stop electing worthless Republicans. Demand excellence. Demand fealty, not to Tump, not to the GOP, but rather to the principles that are supposed to be the mantle we gather around. Getting my vote should be easy for the GOP. Maybe you should wonder why they are so very far away from getting it.

And like the NFL will find, the customer is always right.

Sorry...some days I just get in a cynical mood....
I will NOT comply.