Author Topic: October Surprise: Scaramucci Says Ex-officials Will Come Out Against Trump in ‘Mid-October’  (Read 1462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel B. Pollak 12 Sep 2020

Anthony Scaramucci, the short-lived White House communications director-turned-Trump-critic, hinted Friday at the possibility of an October surprise.

“Sometime by Mid-October you’ll see a deluge of ex-officials in the Trump Administration speaking out about his lack of fitness to be President of the United States,” Scaramucci said on The Issue Is:, California’s only statewide political program, presented by Los Angeles FOX affiliate KTTV. (Full disclosure: the author was on the panel discussion when Scaramucci made his prediction.)

Host Elex Michaelson asked the panelists, who also included Seema Mehta of the Los Angeles Times, to react to the Atlantic story from the week before that claimed President Donald Trump had disparaged soldiers who died in World War One.

“I believe those people,” Scaramucci said, claiming that he believed other people would emerge to corroborate the Atlantic account.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/12/october-surprise-scaramucci-says-ex-officials-will-come-out-against-trump-in-mid-october/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Trump sure knew how to pick his administration people...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

We all know the interview that finally got Scaramucci fired after 11 days on the job.  It's here if anyone wants to revisit it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70W2kixYubA   Warning:  Hide the kids; very graphic language.

But that wasn't his first misadventure.  This was: 

Anthony Scaramucci's Very First Insane Meltdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slWL9TpsYBY

Let's hope the little man's 15 minutes of fame are almost up and this useful idiot will finally be shunned.

Offline aligncare

Trump sure knew how to pick his administration people...

That comment ignores the reality faced by the incoming Trump administration. Trump was an outsider who had no political connections in DC to lean on for selecting administration personnel. He inherited a nest of establishment vipers at the beginning until he began forming his own connections and trusted relationships.

Cheap shot, dude. That’s all Trump’s critics have are cheap shots.

Offline DB

That comment ignores the reality faced by the incoming Trump administration. Trump was an outsider who had no political connections in DC to lean on for selecting administration personnel. He inherited a nest of establishment vipers at the beginning until he began forming his own connections and trusted relationships.

LOL...

It's never Trump's fault. He only picks the best - his own words.

That was a real swamp cleaning over the last 4 years...

Offline Absalom

--------------------
Know yourself (then you will know both your friends as well as enemies.)
Trump knows nothing because learning requires reflection but that interferes
w/his chronic and compulsive tweeting/yapping.
Were his Fan Club serious, they would have called him out on this grave
shortcoming long ago which would have done him a huge favor.
Instead they make incessant excuses for him, reinforcing his attitude and behavior
while castigating his critics. Predictable
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 09:37:11 pm by Absalom »

Offline aligncare

LOL...

It's never Trump's fault. He only picks the best - his own words.

That was a real swamp cleaning over the last 4 years...

So, someone campaigning for President should use a humble approach. Such as, “Vote for me, I’ll try to do a good job.”

Uh, I don’t think that works for most voters.

Offline DB

So, someone campaigning for President should use a humble approach. Such as, “Vote for me, I’ll try to do a good job.”

Uh, I don’t think that works for most voters.

For me truth is what matters.

That's always a good place to start.

I'm not into the "art of the deal" con jobs.

Offline skeeter

Why bother.

Offline DB

Why bother.

You can't have it both ways.

He's responsible for his picks. No one else. And if he didn't have the major pieces of his organization worked out before running he was unprepared for the job. It takes a dedicated team to move the ball in Washington. And yet virtually all his key picks were deep swamp creatures from the start. The very people he said he campaigned against.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 04:53:17 pm by DB »

Offline skeeter

You can't have it both ways.

He's responsible for his picks. No one else. And if he didn't have the major pieces of his organization worked out before running he was unprepared for the job. It takes a dedicated team to move the ball in Washington. And yet virtually all his key picks were deep swamp creatures from the start. The very people he said he campaigned against.

We all realize he made staffing mistakes. Probably more than have other presidents. Which is understandable, at least to me. He ain't from DC.

I'm wondering why some feel it necessary to harp on it. Especially now. Do you think this somehow helps?

Offline DB

We all realize he made staffing mistakes. Probably more than have other presidents. Which is understandable, at least to me. He ain't from DC.

I'm wondering why some feel it necessary to harp on it. Especially now. Do you think this somehow helps?

Because there are real consequences to all this crap. The chips are down and we're now stuck with this seriously flawed individual at the helm and it didn't have to be this way. Stuck with a choice between blowing one's brains out with Biden or taking one's leg off with Trump. Character matters no matter how many times it is claimed it doesn't. We're spending ourselves into oblivion with either choice while everything is falling apart around us. Yet we are determined to keep doing the same thing expecting a different result.

Offline PeteS in CA

999yawn There are R Never-Trumpers? 999yawn Who knew? 999yawn
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Because there are real consequences to all this crap. The chips are down and we're now stuck with this seriously flawed individual at the helm and it didn't have to be this way. Stuck with a choice between blowing one's brains out with Biden or taking one's leg off with Trump. Character matters no matter how many times it is claimed it doesn't. We're spending ourselves into oblivion with either choice while everything is falling apart around us. Yet we are determined to keep doing the same thing expecting a different result.

So your paramount concern is making sure everyone knows you were right.

I still disagree.

Offline DB

The point is stop doing this shit.

Have the courage to vote for someone with character and principles you share instead of the lesser evil. The lesser evil is still the wrong direction.

Offline skeeter

Have the courage to vote for someone with character and principles you share instead of the lesser evil. The lesser evil is still the wrong direction.
I'm happy with the job Trump has done.

Offline DB

I'm happy with the job Trump has done.

I'm not. The government spending is completely out of control and getting worse. It requires leadership. We have none.

Offline kevindavis007

So you think that Biden has chacater and princicples? I also saw the clowns running on the Losertarian Party ticket.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

I'm not. The government spending is completely out of control and getting worse. It requires leadership. We have none.

I agree with you on that. So you think that Biden is going to be better?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm not. The government spending is completely out of control and getting worse.

What about: Borders?  Taxes?  Employment? Fair Trade? Endless wars? Federal Courts? Military readiness?  Abortion?  School Choice?  Merit-based immigration?

Have you any interest in even one of these issues  pointing-up  @DB   At all?

Offline DB

I agree with you on that. So you think that Biden is going to be better?

No I don't.

We have to do better period.

Offline kevindavis007

No I don't.

If we live in a perfect world, I get it But we don't. We make do in what we have.

Offline aligncare

So you think that Biden has chacater and princicples? I also saw the clowns running on the Losertarian Party ticket.

Boom! In a race between two completely different candidates and parties, in the current climate, it’s unproductive to complicate what should be a simple decision. One has only to glance around at events unfolding and use some common sense combined with your experience and knowledge. A or B. It’s not rocket surgery.

Offline DB

If we live in a perfect world, I get it But we don't. We make do in what we have.

Then the decline will continue.

Offline aligncare

No I don't.

We can always fix budget issues down the line within party and legislative processes. But, how do you propose to fix things when a determined political insurgency captures, controls and radically changes your government and country? It’s A or B. Those are the choices.