Author Topic: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Pushed ‘Made Up Lie’ in Ad Claiming I Disparaged Troops  (Read 127 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 12 Sep 2020

President Donald Trump on Saturday rallied in Minden, Nevada, announcing that he would stop being nice to former Vice President Joe Biden after his campaign accused him in an ad of disparaging the troops.

“Once I saw that ad, I don’t have to be nice anymore, I really mean it,” Trump said.

The president said that the ad featured the widely disputed The Atlantic article that cited anonymous sources claiming that the president called dead soldiers “suckers” and “losers.”

Trump was disgusted by the ad, describing The Atlantic as a “third rate magazine” and the article’s author as a “sleaze bag reporter.”

Prior to the rally, the president also condemned the ad on Twitter, calling it a “made-up lie” and a “total con job.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/12/donald-trump-unleashes-on-joe-biden-i-dont-have-to-be-nice-anymore/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34