Author Topic: It's Not About Trump vs. Biden; It's about Civilization vs. Anarchy  (Read 189 times)

rangerrebew

September 10, 2020
It's Not About Trump vs. Biden; It's about Civilization vs. Anarchy
By Civis Americanus

Some of my Democratic friends have asked me how I can possibly consider voting for Donald Trump in light of his vulgar comments about women and his alleged disrespect for fallen American soldiers.  The answer is that the election is not about Donald Trump or Joe Biden; it is about the future of the United States.  The renowned historian Victor Davis Hanson's "Plague, Panic, and Protests — the Weird Election Year of 2020" requires about 30 minutes, but it is worth hearing if you have the time.

The "woke" Democrat left has published proven lies about President Trump to the effect that he advised people to swallow or inject themselves with disinfectants and bleach to cure coronavirus, and that he forced illegal alien detainees to drink out of toilets.  Trump asked, and the context was that the question was for medical doctors to answer, whether disinfectants and ultraviolet light can be used inside the human body.  Experiments are being tried with ultraviolet light, and inhalable antiviral drugs have been around for a long time.  Detention centers have fixtures that consist of a toilet and sink as a single unit, and detainees drink from the latter and not the former.  These proven lies about President Trump reflect on the credibility of the left's other accusations.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/09/its_not_about_trump_vs_biden_its_about_civilization_vs_anarchy.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: It's Not About Trump vs. Biden; It's about Civilization vs. Anarchy
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 04:35:49 pm »
TRUTH!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!