Author Topic: BREAKING: Police Chief Slashed With Ice Pick While Answering Front Door  (Read 391 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Police Chief Slashed With Ice Pick While Answering Front Door

‘You’re going to die today,’ suspect reportedly yelled

(Newswars) – A South Carolina police chief is recovering from facial wounds received after a suspect attacked him with an ice pick at his home, authorities say.

Bonneau Police Chief Franco Fuda was in uniform and on-duty when a crazed man stormed to the entrance of his home in Berkeley County, S.C. at approximately 10 a.m. on Monday, WCSC reports.

Chief Fuda says he opened the front door after hearing a knock and was confronted by Forrest Bowman, who reportedly yelled that Fuda was “going to die today.”

https://thepatriotwatchdog.com/breaking-police-chief-slashed-with-ice-pick-while-answering-front-door/

rangerrebew

Re: BREAKING: Police Chief Slashed With Ice Pick While Answering Front Door
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 01:36:29 pm »
Is the media starting to use the same excuse for cop attackers as they use for Muslim terrorists - they're a couple bubbles off of level? :shrug:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 01:40:46 pm »
Is the media starting to use the same excuse for cop attackers as they use for Muslim terrorists - they're a couple bubbles off of level? :shrug:

Thats a heckuva thing for them to say about their own consumers.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 04:59:57 pm »

@rangerrebew

From what I have seen,the media are making no excuses whatsoever. They are implying the attacks are "righteous" by not condemning them.

And let's face it,the left NEED revolution in the streets or it is over for them. They know Biden can't get elected,so they need chaos and anarchy to reign in order to stop the election and declare Martial Law.

If this doesn't happen  the way they want (police and citizen over-reaction to the leftist rioters),look for something drastic to occur right before the election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 05:02:16 pm »
I can't believe he opened the front door.  Also can't believe they perp wasn't shot to death.  I would have unloaded my service revolver on him.

@mrpotatohead

Rural south. Cops aren't afraid of citizens,and citizens aren't afraid of cops.

Besides,everybody knows where he lives anyhow,so there is no hiding from them in your country estate or high-rise guarded apartment.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 05:04:24 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 07:25:53 pm »
One of my fellow assistant prosecuting attorneys answered the doorbell one day  and got acid thrown in his face. His contact lenses saved him from blindness.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 07:46:01 pm »
I can't believe he opened the front door.  Also can't believe they perp wasn't shot to death.  I would have unloaded my service revolver on him.
Me too. I never open my door until I know for sure who is out there.
And if they knock/ring and then step out of view, which has happened, then I just ignore it until I can see who it is.

This isn't Mayberry RFD anymore. No one around here leaves their door open or even unlocked at any time of the day. And everyone has a weapon close by just in case.

When I grew up, unlocked doors, answering the phone whenever it rings, opening the door at every knock, and kids playing together all over the neighborhood until well after dark, was just common life. That universe does not exist anymore. The world today is completely different and getting worse year by year.

Today what was once common behavior, answering the phone at every ring, answering the door at every knock and opening every email, is naive and dangerous.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 07:56:09 pm »
https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/police-chief-stabbed-in-face-with-ice-pick-after-answering-door/

The assailant took off for his mobile home and refused to come out in a standoff with authorities, news station WCSC reported, citing authorities.

Berkeley County deputies sent a scout robot into his trailer before making entry to arrest Bowman, who was naked and screaming, authorities said.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2020, 07:59:48 pm »
Me too. I never open my door until I know for sure who is out there.
And if they knock/ring and then step out of view, which has happened, then I just ignore it until I can see who it is.

This isn't Mayberry RFD anymore. No one around here leaves their door open or even unlocked at any time of the day. And everyone has a weapon close by just in case.

When I grew up, unlocked doors, answering the phone whenever it rings, opening the door at every knock, and kids playing together all over the neighborhood until well after dark, was just common life. That universe does not exist anymore. The world today is completely different and getting worse year by year.

Today what was once common behavior, answering the phone at every ring, answering the door at every knock and opening every email, is naive and dangerous.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2020, 08:48:08 pm »
If only he had taken Joe's advice.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2020, 09:23:46 pm »
I do a lot of work for a company based in a small town of less than 3000 people.  They still don't lock their doors and even leave their keys in their cars/trucks.  Crime is almost non-existent.  Of course most if not all carry guns.  Back in the olden days they'd string you up for stealing a horse....and some might even now...lol.
You are living in NeverLand. From where I am, the only reason a person would leave their keys in a car is for the insurance. You and I are far removed in our individual living environments.

Good Luck and Long Life to you and your family.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.