Author Topic: Two California deputies in critical condition after ambush in Compton  (Read 2018 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Two California deputies in critical condition after ambush in Compton
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2020, 06:29:27 pm »
Absolute tragedy!!  Riots and protests continue to escalate. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2020, 07:37:28 pm »
How she was able to do this is beyond me..yes she is a hero!

Mystery!  SHE IS.....WOMAN!      888high58888

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2020, 12:12:25 am »
Every day I keep logging on hoping to hear that both are off the critical list,and expected to make a full recoery.

It's almost like I am related to them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2020, 12:14:41 am »

Mystery!  SHE IS.....WOMAN!      888high58888

@LegalAmerican

Which means she has an unfair advantage over her male partner. Women have a MUCH higher tolerance for pain than men.

So high,in fact,that they routinely pass down some of the extra pain to their male companions.

Misery loves company.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2020, 12:35:31 am »
@LegalAmerican

Which means she has an unfair advantage over her male partner. Women have a MUCH higher tolerance for pain than men.

So high,in fact,that they routinely pass down some of the extra pain to their male companions.

Misery loves company.

lol.  Funny.  Not true for all women.  I have fibromyalgia, which makes me have a very low tolerance for pain.  I 'feel' pain  4 times harder, than a normal person.  It is a nerve thing in my spine.  The only time it was 'fun' was in my younger years.
 WINK.  Everything was more intense.   I can feel things, doctors claim, I can't.  Then I prove them wrong.   lol

Stitches, birth, radiation, touching my skin.   I could tell them, where the stitch was, where radiation 'went', till it killed the nerve.
BTW I was raised old world European, and told,  man was King and I had to do whatever he wanted.   I was like a geisha.  THEN I LEARNED. lol

(buy apricot pits from health food store).

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2020, 03:28:25 pm »
Man Who Hoped for Death of L.A. Officers Has No Regrets: ‘Slave-catchers … Got Popped’

Kevin Wharton Price, one of the Black Lives Matter supporters who protested at the entrance to the hospital where two L.A. County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) deputies were rushed Saturday, said he has no regrets.

On Saturday evening, Price was seen outside the local hospital where the two LASD deputies had been rushed after being shot in the face and head, respectively, when they were ambushed by a man who shot them as they sat in their patrol car.

He shouted: “I hope they f***ing die!”

In a Facebook video posted Monday, Price defended his actions, noting that his group was “associated” with Black Lives Matter but was separate from it. “our own political agenda.”

He mocked the idea of being upset that “two slave-catchers from Compton got popped.”

He disputed reports that Black Lives Matter protesters were trying to block the entrance to the hospital, or to force their way into the hospital.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/09/15/man-who-hoped-for-death-of-l-a-officers-has-no-regrets-slave-catchers-got-popped/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2020, 04:00:56 pm »
Haven't seen this @#$% mentioned here, but:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/09/16/lynwood-city-council-puts-ambush-cheering-city-manager-paid-leave-now/

Lynwood City Council Puts Ambush-Cheering City Manager On Paid Leave … For Now

Will Jose Ometeotl keep his job after cheering the ambush of two LA Sheriff deputies as “chickens come home to roost”? Sorry, we will have to tune in to a later episode, as the Lynwood city council chose to place its city manager on paid leave — for now. The council wants to complete an investigation first, Fox LA reporter Bill Melugin reported from the scene last night:
That action finally caught the attention of other local media outlets, where Ometeotl’s reaction had been roundly ignored by everyone but Melugin. NBC’s local affiliate, like the others, had to play catch-up by basically riding (FoxLA's) Melugin’s previous reporting:

Ometeotl posted a response on his Instagram account on Sunday to the shooting of the two deputies with a photo of Malcolm X with writing over it that said “Chickens come home to roost.”

“The shooting of anyone is a wholly unacceptable occurrence in society. I do not condone the type of violence seen in the shooting of the deputies yesterday in Compton. I will say that communities like Compton have been plagued by deputy gangs that inflict fear and violence in the community,” Ometeotl wrote on Instagram.

“These deputies murdered, framed and stole from the community just because they could. Good deputies never turned on bad deputies for fear of retaliation and when caught most of these bad deputies kept their jobs and continued on their criminal career. The fact that someone randomly opened fire on deputies is to be expected in the society we live in today. The political climate and leadership of Sheriff Villanueva has only sowed the seeds of anger and frustration in the community. I pray for the deputies and their families while still demanding justice for Andres Guardado, Breona Taylor, Tamir Rice, Ahmaud Arbery.”

"Deputy gangs" refers to an unverified accusation that LACSD has denied. IMO, a city mangler who buys into and publicizes a probably false accusation like that cannot be trusted in his (or her) dealing with police or sheriff's departments.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2020, 12:03:11 pm »
Deputy shot in Compton attack released from hospital
By Michael Ruiz, Fox News
September 17, 2020 | 2:02am
One of the deputies wounded in a brazen ambush in Compton, Calif., over the weekend was released from the hospital Wednesday, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said.

“Great news, one of those deputies was released from the hospital today,” Villanueva tweeted Wednesday night. “He has a long road ahead for recovery. But he’s not alone. We, as a community, are in this together.”

Villanueva did not identify the deputy, who was one of two shot in the head as they sat in a marked car near a transit station Saturday. ...

The female deputy remained hospitalized in stable condition following surgery. Further details were not available. ...
More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2020, 02:56:12 pm »
Haven't seen this @#$% mentioned here, but:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/09/16/lynwood-city-council-puts-ambush-cheering-city-manager-paid-leave-now/

Lynwood City Council Puts Ambush-Cheering City Manager On Paid Leave … For Now

"Deputy gangs" refers to an unverified accusation that LACSD has denied. IMO, a city mangler who buys into and publicizes a probably false accusation like that cannot be trusted in his (or her) dealing with police or sheriff's departments.

@PeteS in CA

WHY is nobody telling him that IF that is true,HE,as the city manager,is the one to blame for allowing this to happen and continue?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2020, 04:20:27 pm »
@PeteS in CA

WHY is nobody telling him that IF that is true,HE,as the city manager,is the one to blame for allowing this to happen and continue?
@sneakypete
This guy is an ass, and if recent history of Lynwood holds true probably corrupt, but he has little to nothing to do with the LA County Sheriffs Department other than paying the bill for its services. Wherever this moron lives you can bet he will be the last to receive any assistance from law enforcement when he needs it and rightfully so.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2020, 03:38:18 pm »
President Trump Calls Deputies To Wish Them A Speedy Recovery After Compton Shooting
Both deputies, one from the ICU, received phone calls from the president
By Briana Trujillo   
Published September 19, 2020   â€¢ Updated on September 19, 2020 at 10:46 pm   
The two LA County Sheriff's deputies recovering from gunshot wounds after an attack in Compton while they sat in their patrol vehicle received wishes for a speedy recovery from President Donald Trump this week.

One of the deputies responded to the phone call from the ICU. Because of her injuries, she wrote down what she wanted to say so it could be relayed to the president, the LASD Transit Services Bureau said in a Facebook post.

The other injured deputy is at home. ...
Story and video here
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2020, 12:39:42 am »
California has made insanity normal. Conversely, normal people are considered insane in Cali.
There has to be something in the Pacific Ocean. Think about it.
California, Oregon, Washington State, they are all batshit crazy. And yet in their apparent dementia, they all consider themselves to be 'enlightened' and 'superior' to the rest of the country. They are NUTS!
I asked before if there was something in the water out there.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2020, 06:49:52 am »
California has made insanity normal. Conversely, normal people are considered insane in Cali.
There has to be something in the Pacific Ocean. Think about it.
California, Oregon, Washington State, they are all batshit crazy. And yet in their apparent dementia, they all consider themselves to be 'enlightened' and 'superior' to the rest of the country. They are NUTS!

To be fair, it is mainly the left coast. If you get inland just a little bit, folks are again, as always, folks. The problem is city folks versus rural folks... And taken from my (rural) POV, it doesn't matter if it is the left coast, Chicago, Kansas City, Dallas, Atlanta, or the entire Northeast. All the same infection. All the same symptoms. So if it is something in the water, I would vote for municipal water systems. All that chlorine, fluoride, and recycled estrogen, I'd reckon... :laugh:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2020, 07:15:35 am »
At some point the only course is to shoot a few of these animals and give the rest time to reflect on their actions.
Well, long enough to reload, anyway.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2020, 07:37:07 am »
Well, long enough to reload, anyway.

Not if you consider volleys.  happy77

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2020, 02:03:37 pm »
To be fair, it is mainly the left coast. If you get inland just a little bit, folks are again, as always, folks. The problem is city folks versus rural folks... And taken from my (rural) POV, it doesn't matter if it is the left coast, Chicago, Kansas City, Dallas, Atlanta, or the entire Northeast. All the same infection. All the same symptoms. So if it is something in the water, I would vote for municipal water systems. All that chlorine, fluoride, and recycled estrogen, I'd reckon... :laugh:

There is a fair amount of bad parenting and pop culture glorification of sex, drugs, and thug-life going on - in cities and out in the country - but decent people living decent productive lives almost never get on the 6 O'Clock news.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2020, 02:25:50 pm »
Trump calls California deputies injured in ambush shooting
The president checked on their spirits and wished them a 'speedy recovery,' authorities said

Due to her injuries, she could only write down her response, which was relayed to Trump by an LASD sergeant, who sat next to the deputy and her husband in the ICU.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/president-trump-calls-la-deputies-injured-ambush
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2020, 02:49:19 pm »
There is a fair amount of bad parenting and pop culture glorification of sex, drugs, and thug-life going on - in cities and out in the country - but decent people living decent productive lives almost never get on the 6 O'Clock news.

@PeteS in CA

Why would they? After all,decent people don't commit crimes and don't bother anyone. They go to work,come back home,and spend time with their families and friends.

There is nothing "newsworthy" about that,although if things don't change soon,people like that will be getting reported by some amused news reader in something like "man bites dog" reports.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2020, 04:18:55 pm »
@PeteS in CA

Why would they? After all,decent people don't commit crimes and don't bother anyone. They go to work,come back home,and spend time with their families and friends.

There is nothing "newsworthy" about that,although if things don't change soon,people like that will be getting reported by some amused news reader in something like "man bites dog" reports.

My point is that decent people - whether in Montana or California - are invisible if one bases one's impressions of a community on who makes the 6 O'Clock news. Decent Montanans are invisible, and decent Californians are invisible.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2020, 05:46:13 pm »
My point is that decent people - whether in Montana or California - are invisible if one bases one's impressions of a community on who makes the 6 O'Clock news. Decent Montanans are invisible, and decent Californians are invisible.
Yes, they are now and were then what Nixon mentioned as "The Silent Majority".

With the exception of occasional exceptional deeds which make for feelgood fodder in the press, you seldom hear of them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2020, 12:49:44 pm »
Both ambushed Los Angeles deputies released from hospital

American Military News  by  Kate Feldman - New York Daily News  September 22, 2020

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/09/both-ambushed-los-angeles-deputies-released-from-hospital/

The two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies who were ambushed in their patrol car and shot earlier this month in Compton have been released from the hospital, the police department announced Monday night.

“They both have a long road to recovery and LASD appreciates your continued prayers and all the support,” officials said in a statement.

Both are now home “resting.”

Claudia Apolinar, the 31-year-old mother who was shot multiple times including in the jaw, was discharged from St. Francis Medical Center, four days after her 24-year-old partner was released.

Apolinar and her unidentified male partner were “ambushed” and shot at close range around 7 p.m. on Sept. 12, according to the sheriff’s department and surveillance footage that captured the attack.

More at link.