Author Topic: Louisville police chief declares state of emergency ahead of expected Breonna Taylor announcement  (Read 328 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Louisville police chief declares state of emergency ahead of expected Breonna Taylor announcement
By Marty Johnson - 09/21/20 04:49 PM EDT

The Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) has ordered a state of emergency ahead of an expected decision in the case surrounding the police shooting death of Breonna Taylor.

Two weeks ago, Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron (R) signaled that a grand jury had been empaneled to hear details surrounding the incident and that an announcement would be made when it had reached a decision, though he didn't offer a concrete timeline.

According to an internal memo from Robert Schroeder, the city's chief of police, the emergency declaration stops all days off and vacation requests for LMPD officers “until further notice” so “the appropriate level of staffing” can be ensured.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/517439-louisville-police-chief-declares-state-of-emergency-ahead-of-expected
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge rules Louisville police do not have to release investigative file into fatal police shooting of Breonna Taylor
https://www.foxnews.com/us/judge-louisville-police-do-not-have-to-release-investigative-file-police-shooting-breonna-taylor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Judge rules Louisville police do not have to release investigative file into fatal police shooting of Breonna Taylor
https://www.foxnews.com/us/judge-louisville-police-do-not-have-to-release-investigative-file-police-shooting-breonna-taylor
No matter the finding it will not satisfy the mob or the media. Louisville will turn into a war zone. This will make Rodney King look like a Sunday picnic. I pray to God I am wrong.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
verga wrote:
"No matter the finding it will not satisfy the mob or the media. Louisville will turn into a war zone. This will make Rodney King look like a Sunday picnic."

Then it's time to get the Kentucky National Guard onto the streets and KEEP THEM THERE for a week or two.

"Show force" before the blm/antifa/communists can even get started.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That ain't B-B-Q I'm smelling ...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Taylor was a dirtbag criminal.  Case closed for me.

Offline verga

Taylor was a dirtbag criminal.  Case closed for me.
See that is the problem right there. You go speaking the truth, but the LIV's don't want to hear it.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.