General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Fall 2020 / Winter 2021 football season thread

(1/7) > >>

jmyrlefuller:
New season, new thread.

Despite the sparse fans in the stands, despite all the virus fears, despite the woke social-justice virtue signaling... football goes on.

2019-20 thread

Sighlass:
Any bets on who will be the most "woke" team this year. My money is on Alabama, they have already did several videos on BLM with the coach (Saben) in them.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on September 12, 2020, 11:36:09 pm ---New season, new thread.

Despite the sparse fans in the stands, despite all the virus fears, despite the woke social-justice virtue signaling... football goes on.

2019-20 thread

--- End quote ---

How unfortunate that there are people still watching despite the social justice b.s.  Glad to see the numbers have dwindled significantly.

NFL sees double-digit ratings drop for season opener loaded with social justice activism

https://www.conservativereview.com/nfl-sees-double-digit-ratings-drop-for-season-opener-loaded-with-social-justice-activism-2647597449.html

jmyrlefuller:

--- Quote from: libertybele on September 12, 2020, 11:51:57 pm ---How unfortunate that there are people still watching despite the social justice b.s.  Glad to see the numbers have dwindled significantly.

NFL sees double-digit ratings drop for season opener loaded with social justice activism

https://www.conservativereview.com/nfl-sees-double-digit-ratings-drop-for-season-opener-loaded-with-social-justice-activism-2647597449.html

--- End quote ---
Thankfully much of college football is still playing, and high school as well. Now, some are doing the same garbage there, but if you like football, there are still plenty of options.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on September 13, 2020, 12:06:10 am --- Thankfully much of college football is still playing, and high school as well. Now, some are doing the same garbage there, but if you like football, there are still plenty of options.

--- End quote ---

I don't like football to begin with -- but seriously --- watching a bunch of supposed politically correct morons getting paid to display their anti-American sentiment is shameful and you couldn't pay me to watch them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version