Author Topic: 'Transsexual Satanist anarchist' wins GOP nomination for sheriff in NH county  (Read 400 times)

Offline libertybele

Utterly disgusting.  Representing the GOP -- obviously a slot was open and the least path of resistance taken.

'Transsexual Satanist anarchist' wins GOP nomination for sheriff in NH county

A self-described "transsexual Satanist anarchist" has won the Republican nomination for the sheriff’s job in Cheshire County, N.H. -- a victory she says proves “the system is utterly and hopelessly broken.”

Aria DiMezzo, who ran with the campaign slogan “F*** the Police” and says she had expected to lose to a write-in candidate, won the nomination for Cheshire County sheriff on Tuesday. The victory was first reported by Inside Sources.

In a Friday blog post, DiMezzo said she opposes a system that allowed thousands of people to walk into a voting booth and vote “despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county.”

"I’m running for sheriff because I oppose that very system, and the sheriff has the most hands-on ability in Cheshire County to oppose that system,” she said. “The system that let you down by allowing me -- the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist -- be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie."

“The entire thing is a lie. It’s broken from beginning to end, and my existence as your sheriff candidate is merely how this reality was thrown into your face,” she said...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/transexual-satanist-anarchist-picks-up-gop-sheriff-nh-county
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Inside Sources reports that she will now campaign against popular incumbent Democrat Eli Rivera, who is seeking a fifth term.
I don't have to know anything about Sheriff Rivera to say he has my full support.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I don't have to know anything about Sheriff Rivera to say he has my full support.

It is absolutely disgusting that this is who the GOP nominated!  Which leads me back to a point that I've made many times in here -- there aren't enough good, decent conservative people running under the GOP umbrella!! That is a huge part of the problem, resulting in having to pick the lesser of the two evils, over and over again.

Well, Buttgig endorsed Eli.

https://www.sheriffrivera.com/

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

I kinda want the tranny to win. Put aside his/her/multiple-choice gender/sexual orientation,and it is spot ON about the system being broken and needs fixing.

Now,imagine it beats the DNC backed Dim candidate in the northeast........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is absolutely disgusting that this is who the GOP nominated!  Which leads me back to a point that I've made many times in here -- there aren't enough good, decent conservative people running under the GOP umbrella!! That is a huge part of the problem, resulting in having to pick the lesser of the two evils, over and over again.

Well, Buttgig endorsed Eli.

https://www.sheriffrivera.com/

@libertybele

So,someone's sexual orientation,that you were never going to have sex with anyhow,regardless of what it is,is more important to you than clearing out the political corruption?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

So,someone's sexual orientation,that you were never going to have sex with anyhow,regardless of what it is,is more important to you than clearing out the political corruption?

???? What?

I wouldn't vote for the tranny, nor would I vote for Eli.  NEITHER are a choice.

Again, my point is that there are not enough good, decent, conservatives running and the GOP keeps winding up with crap candidates.  I'm all done voting for the lesser of two evils -- (not that I'd be voting in this election).  The candidate is either conservative or he/she isn't. 

I would lay odds that they had an open primary and a bunch of libtards voted for the tranny. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
He's not even decent looking.

Anyway... "(s)he expected to lose to a write-in candidate" indicates to me that he ran unopposed. It's kind of easy to win an election when you have no opponent on the ballot. So what is he trying to prove? That write-in candidates don't stand a chance against people with ballot access (unless you're a Murkowski running in Alaska)? We all know that.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DB

He's not even decent looking.

Anyway... "(s)he expected to lose to a write-in candidate" indicates to me that he ran unopposed. It's kind of easy to win an election when you have no opponent on the ballot. So what is he trying to prove? That write-in candidates don't stand a chance against people with ballot access (unless you're a Murkowski running in Alaska)? We all know that.

It apparently got over 4,000 votes.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Let the Mutant win. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.