Author Topic: Full Video: Black “Queen” Won’t Let Flight Attendant Get Past Her Because WHITE PRIVILEGE Is OVER  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I like to see new places but hate to fly. For the immediate future, it's road trips for me. That way, the only obnoxious people I'm stuck with are Mr. M and myself.
I loved flying. But after 9/11, all the TSA chicken dung took all the fun out of it. I have flown twice since.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
LOL! 

:laughingdog:

The Castle was a cash deal, and it was extremely easy, not having a freakin Mortgage Company looming about.

Was an active Realtor for 40 years.  As @truth_seeker can attest, having a 'firm' commitment is great...no doubt.

But CASH is king...so long as you get a substantial non-refundable earnest money deposit upon Contract ratification.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

I doubt that queen suffered anything whatsoever.  Those are white people rules, and black queens are not subject to such.

That black b*tch is a loon, but the trouble is there are way too many of them lose on society, thinking they answer to no one.

The day of reckoning is coming.  Blacks and liberals are setting themselves back 100 years.

To me, it was as if she was PRAYING that somebody would attack her.  Why else would she act like the 'Energizer Bunny'... keep going and going and going....   LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

I loved flying. But after 9/11, all the TSA chicken dung took all the fun out of it. I have flown twice since.

Looking back it was a bit silly, but for probably 20 years, I used to fly an hour from D.C. every six weeks to get a haircut.   :pondering:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Obstinacy is the hallmark of Stacey Abrams, the Georgian Black Queen, who was a finalist in the VP competition.

Are we certain that this is not her?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Obstinacy is the hallmark of Stacey Abrams, the Georgian Black Queen, who was a finalist in the VP competition.

Abrams would have to lose a lot of weight....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Abrams would have to lose a lot of weight....

Can you imaging trying to shoehorn all that fat into a middle seat!   My luck, I'd be assigned the widow seat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

Yep. I will never fly again. I will not be where I must be without a weapon. Especially a tin can at 35000 ft.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 03:41:20 pm by roamer_1 »

Online DCPatriot

We had a lady who was married to one of our local billionaires that would fly from West Texas to NYC to get her hair done.  More money than sense in this case.

I was guilty, too.   Haircutter was internationally renowned and the best in the Northeast US.   He was my Best Man in my (1st) marriage.

"Vanity!!  It's my favorite sin!"  .... Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate.

:bolt:

Offline verga

Early on I saw her push the flight attendant.

That is physical assault and up to 20 years in jail. If her fingernails were sharp enough to act as a weapon, could be up to life in prison.

Interfering With a Flight Attendant or Crewmember
Assault. Assaulting a crewmember is punishable by up to 20 years’ imprisonment, and a fine of up to $250,000. If a dangerous weapon is used, the defendant can be imprisoned for life.

(18 U.S.C. § 3571, 49 U.S.C. § 46504.)
https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/interfering-with-a-flight-attendant-or-crewmember.htm#:~:text=Penalties-,Assault.,can%20be%20imprisoned%20for%20life.
You are my freaking hero. I knew that interfering with the operation of an airplane was a big deal, but I did not realize it extended to the crew as well. I am happy to see that.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Was she a finalist, or did she say she was one?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online roamer_1

Looking back it was a bit silly, but for probably 20 years, I used to fly an hour from D.C. every six weeks to get a haircut.   :pondering:

Good Lord, man... I imagine I may have at one time or another, but I literally can't remember ever being in a barber shop... Not to mention getting on a plane to go there...

No wonder your views are bent around the axle.  :tongue2:

Online roamer_1

I was guilty, too.   Haircutter was internationally renowned and the best in the Northeast US.   He was my Best Man in my (1st) marriage.

"Vanity!!  It's my favorite sin!"  .... Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate.

:bolt:

How the HECK can there be an 'internationally renown' barber?  :silly:

Offline LegalAmerican

It's really nice that BLM has given these cretins an excuse to do what they've been wanting to do all along anyway.   Be obnoxious, act like a bully and show their @ss.    888mouth

It NEVER, was about wanting equality.    I AGREE WITH YOU. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes, but... aren't all lefties pretty much "touched in the head"?   Wouldn't you have to be mentally unstable to believe as they do and to support Democrats?

BINGO!     :thumbsup:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

The Barber of Seville. Figaro, was a barber turned valet!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

The Barber of Seville. Figaro, was a barber turned valet!

But arguably it was not his barbering that got him famous. setting aside his fictional existence, his barbering skills are quite incidental.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Was she a finalist, or did she say she was one?
I think it was in her head(As her body was certainly already saturated enough)

Found a couple of articles which add to the overweight meme. And I don't think the writers understood they were rubbing it in either.

@Wingnut :  Should we explain it to them?

Report: Stacey Abrams was under heavy consideration by Biden’s team for VP
https://www.wrdw.com/2020/08/13/report-stacey-abrams-was-under-heavy-consideration-by-bidens-team-for-vp/

The Case for Stacey Abrams - Stacey Abrams has a lot going for her as a public figure
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/07/the-case-for-stacey-abrams.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

@roamer_1    :laugh:

He was recognized as the #1 'Barber' in the 60's in Western New York and Toronto, which was and up and coming Cosmopolitan city...look at their flying saucer City Hall complex and community called Yorkville, which was like Soho, in New York City.

His clientele included professional athletes, national politicians and TV personalities.

One day, he walked out of his shop and being a doppelganger to Michael Landon on Bonanza, he saw a beautiful twenty-something woman with a startling geometric haircut.

He approached her to find out who cut her hair.  She told him and the rest is history.

He immediately traveled to London and San Francisco on vacation and studied for a month at the Vidal Sassoon academies.

He returned home and actually FIRED 90% of his male clientele...no matter how famous, and replaced them one at a time with women.

In six months he was booked six weeks in advance, getting $75. for a haircut.  This was in the late 60's, when professional stylists were getting $20 tops.

He paid for Vidal Sassoon's top haircutters in London to come to the shop and give classes to several apprentices for 2 weeks.

We both had Stingray Corvettes and he had a 26ft cabin cruiser and he couldn't go to an NLF or NHL game to take a piss without a dozen people yelling "Hey, Gino!!...."  Just his smile made girls wet their pants.   He lived Warren Beatty in Shampoo and I swear it was  framed on his life.

Ah...the memories.

Whenever top billed concerts came to the city, they sought him out.

Laughed when you typed "barber".

When he relocated his business in downtown, he built the shop himself.  People always asked, "Is this going to be a barbershop...?"  And it pissed him off to no end.

Today, he's retired in the Villages down in Florida.

Offline LegalAmerican

LOLOL!

Just saw the ROCKET MORTGAGE commercial...the black girl in purple at her dressing table, being told she was a "Queen" because she was going to go shopping for a house with a firm commitment for a mortgage loan, making her able to compete with "cash" buyers. (a crock of BS)

What is it about this group, always needing to be called..QUEEN, KING, PRINCE!   Queen Latifa.  PRINCE.  King of Pop.
Then names like, emerald, diamond, pearl......

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1    :laugh:

He was recognized as the #1 'Barber' in the 60's in Western New York and Toronto, which was and up and coming Cosmopolitan city...look at their flying saucer City Hall complex and community called Yorkville, which was like Soho, in New York City.
[...]
Laughed when you typed "barber".

When he relocated his business in downtown, he built the shop himself.  People always asked, "Is this going to be a barbershop...?"  And it pissed him off to no end.

Today, he's retired in the Villages down in Florida.

:shrug:

Clean out of my ken, @DCPatriot ... Mamma cut my hair till just lately (last 10 years or so)... Other than a couple lady friends that know their way around sheep shears, now I generally cut my own. I can't remember ever paying for a haircut...

Nor do the womenfolk I know... They all tend to cut each-others, or they know someone who does that sort of thing. Paying hard money for a hair cut? Doubt it. But then I know a different kind of gal than you do...

(and every bit of this song is true)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What is it about this group, always needing to be called..QUEEN, KING, PRINCE!   Queen Latifa.  PRINCE.  King of Pop.
Then names like, emerald, diamond, pearl......
Hey, now, mama's little joule is a force to be reckoned with... :laugh:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis