Author Topic: Are There Durham Indictments Coming? Fox News Reporter's DOJ Source Told Him to Set His Alarm Clock  (Read 929 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
999yawn

Are There Durham Indictments Coming? Fox News Reporter's DOJ Source Told Him to Set His Alarm Clock
Matt Vespa

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 4:00 AM

Attorney General William Barr has vowed to get to the bottom of the Russian collusion probe origins. Why was it started? He noted how he thought the investigation into these claims led to the Obama Department of Justice spying on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. He also agreed with the notion that it was a witch hunt. He also said that the explanations he received for justifying some aspects of this probe simply do not “hang together.” With the revelations about the FISA abuses at the FBI that ensnared Carter Page, a former Trump campaign official, to the prosecutorial misconduct hurled at former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn—there’s plenty of grounds for inquiry.

U.S. Attorney John Durham has been tasked with getting to the bottom of it. Will his report drop before or after the 2020 election? It’s a criminal investigation. And in July there were rumblings that the DOJ under Barr was moving on indictments:

Activity within the Justice Department indicates U.S. Attorney John Durham is working to bring the first indictments as part of a criminal investigation into the Russia inquiry, according to investigative journalist John Solomon.

Solomon, a controversial reporter who similarly reported criminal investigative activity related to Durham's efforts months ago, told Fox Business host Lou Dobbs … that people are frustrated by the wait, asserting there already is "overwhelming evidence in the public record" that crimes were committed during the Russia investigation.

Solomon, who is now the editor in chief of Just the News, faced criticism last year when his reporting on Ukraine for the Hill got swept up into the impeachment investigation of President Trump and became subject to a review that found he "failed" to identify "important details about key Ukrainian sources." Still, even as the tilt of Solomon's reporting has come into question, he does still boast insider knowledge at the Justice Department that has been borne out.

"My sources tell me there’s a lot of activity. I'm seeing, personally, activity behind the scenes of the Justice Department," Solomon said … adding that Durham's team "is trying to bring those first indictments, and I would look for a time around Labor Day to see the first sort of action by the Justice Department."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/09/12/durham-indictments-coming-n2572209
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

999yawn

Are There Durham Indictments Coming? Fox News Reporter's DOJ Source Told Him to Set His Alarm Clock
Matt Vespa

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 4:00 AM

Attorney General William Barr has vowed to get to the bottom of the Russian collusion probe origins. Why was it started? He noted how he thought the investigation into these claims led to the Obama Department of Justice spying on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. He also agreed with the notion that it was a witch hunt. He also said that the explanations he received for justifying some aspects of this probe simply do not “hang together.” With the revelations about the FISA abuses at the FBI that ensnared Carter Page, a former Trump campaign official, to the prosecutorial misconduct hurled at former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn—there’s plenty of grounds for inquiry.

U.S. Attorney John Durham has been tasked with getting to the bottom of it. Will his report drop before or after the 2020 election? It’s a criminal investigation. And in July there were rumblings that the DOJ under Barr was moving on indictments:

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/09/12/durham-indictments-coming-n2572209
Naah.....never gonna happen.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"A tankard of a familiar hops and barley beverage may be obtained without recompense, twenty-four hours hence."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline AL

Alert ! Alert !!!

Liberal Communist Heads may start exploding if Durham starts Prosecuting.

Well, I'll believe it when I see it, this has been one long criminal investigation.

:2popcorn:

Offline dfwgator

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All I will say is that if many heads dont' roll over what happened here this once great republic is well and truly done for regardless of who we elect to any office in the future. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Alert ! Alert !!!

Liberal Communist Heads may start exploding if Durham starts Prosecuting.

Well, I'll believe it when I see it, this has been one long criminal investigation.

:2popcorn:

With every roadblock imaginable (including a manufactured pandemic) thrown in the way to block it.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

Move over Issa and Gowdy make room on the incompetence bench for your new inductee~Durham.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
All I will say is that if many heads dont' roll over what happened here this once great republic is well and truly done for regardless of who we elect to any office in the future.

How many times have we both said that?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

I think that the lack of action is just further proof that that time has already passed. The decline is accelerating. We are no longer governed by law as well evidenced all over the country. That the country is already Balkenized to the point of no return all via the "diversity is our strength" mantra that had no basis in reality. It is the exact opposite of "E Pluribus Unum". We are no longer one.

Survival is next on the agenda.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 06:40:36 pm by DB »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Several! And I have no intention to stop saying it either.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I think that the lack of action is just proof that that time has already passed. The decline is accelerating. We are no longer governed by law as well evidence all over the country. That the country is already Balkenized to the point of no return all via the "diversity is our strength" mantra that had no basis in reality. It is the exact opposite of "E Pluribus Unum". We are no longer one.

Survival is next on the agenda.

You may well be right @DB but I'm still clinging to the thinest of reeds and praying mightily.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

1,000 to the power of we.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."

Cicero About 2500 years ago

As right today as it was when he said it and the USA is bedeviled by a great many traitors these days unfortunately.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Axeslinger

Leftism is evil.  It is using the (now) overwhelming  power of the state to dictate every facet of a persons life, stripping away the God given freedom we innately have.  It is evil. 

DC is about 90% leftist.  Irrespective of elected officials, our government is 90% leftist. All we are experiencing is two things simultaneously:
1) the left believes they have reached critical mass and can cram through whatever they wish. Their minions in the media will sell whatever BS they push and the sheep will baaaaa and go back to their grass.
2) trump, an outsider, has come along and tried to dismantle their cabal, thus threatening their little game plan.

This will result in one of two things:

They will legitimately force trump from office in November.  They will then resume their evil works

OR

They will attempt to force trump from office by stealing the election OR they will not accept the results.  At that moment, the only thing standing between us and a leftist state, will be force of arms.  And I will say no more about the types of folks who should not feel secure in their homes when that time comes.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Leftism is evil.  It is using the (now) overwhelming  power of the state to dictate every facet of a persons life, stripping away the God given freedom we innately have.  It is evil. 

DC is about 90% leftist.  Irrespective of elected officials, our government is 90% leftist. All we are experiencing is two things simultaneously:
1) the left believes they have reached critical mass and can cram through whatever they wish. Their minions in the media will sell whatever BS they push and the sheep will baaaaa and go back to their grass.
2) trump, an outsider, has come along and tried to dismantle their cabal, thus threatening their little game plan.

This will result in one of two things:

They will legitimately force trump from office in November.  They will then resume their evil works

OR

They will attempt to force trump from office by stealing the election OR they will not accept the results.  At that moment, the only thing standing between us and a leftist state, will be force of arms.  And I will say no more about the types of folks who should not feel secure in their homes when that time comes.

The leftists have never accepted the results of the '16 election and I have no doubt that they will attempt to steal the election.

Whether Biden is seated or Trump is seated, we're going to see civil unrest, perhaps even a civil war.  Prepare and brace yourselves.  Only those living in very remote areas may not see conflict - the rest of us are quite screwed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

The leftists have never accepted the results of the '16 election and I have no doubt that they will attempt to steal the election.

They haven't accepted a lost election since Sore-Loserman.

Offline libertybele

happy77 888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

Reporter's DOJ Source Told Him to Set His Alarm Clock.......for tomorrow..

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

True, and it goes back to 1988, not 2000.  They last Republican they "accepted" was Bush the Elder.  The best thing to do is ensure we don't care whether they "accept" it or not. 
I will NOT comply.