Author Topic: Kenosha protester who was shot in the arm cries as he tells his side of story: ‘I was there to help’  (Read 863 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kenosha protester who was shot in the arm cries as he tells his side of story: ‘I was there to help’
September 12, 2020 | Frieda Powers

The Kenosha protester who was shot when he rushed at 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse armed with a gun asserted in a new CNN interview that he is “not an Antifa terrorist organizer.”

In fact, Gaige Grosskreutz told the outlet, he drove from his home in Milwaukee to Kenosha to attend the protest last month and was planning to be on hand “to help people” as a paramedic before having part of his arm blown off in the exchange with Rittenhouse.

In an interview where CNN described Grosskreutz as the “sole survivor” of the shootings that night, the 22-year-old maintained that he is “not a felon,” has a license to carry his firearm and that Rittenhouse, who discharged his weapon after being chased and confronted by aggressive protesters, basically should not have pulled the trigger.

“I was shot point blank with a .223 round from the shooter,” Grosskreutz told CNN. “And I am now missing 90% of my bicep. This has not been easy emotionally, physically. I’m in constant pain, like excruciating pain that just doesn’t go away — both in my arm, in my heart.”

Grosskreutz’ lawyer, Kimberley Motley, claimed her client, who had worked as a paramedic, had headed to the area “to try to provide assistance to everybody indiscriminately.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/12/kenosha-protester-who-was-shot-in-the-arm-cries-as-he-tells-his-side-of-story-i-was-there-to-help-971310
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

He was there to help. Thats why he was chasing the kid with a gun drawn.

Speaking of which I wonder where that gun is today.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 02:31:31 pm by skeeter »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
WADDA HUMANITARIAN!

He only had the pistol in his hand to put the kid out of his misery because he hates to see suffering.

I guess the next thing we will hear about is his Go Fund Me (or whatever the hell it is) page being set up so he can hold a pity party in Paris.

I guess he doesn't remember being recorded saying he wished he had shot the guy before he got that close.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 02:59:05 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Lando Lincoln

Of course, his biggest regret is that he didn't shoot and kill Rittenhouse. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Take a good look at that picture...he has taken out his earring and covered his bleached hair with an paramedic hat...lol  :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

Take a good look at that picture...he has taken out his earring and covered his bleached hair with an paramedic hat...lol  :whistle:

Victim's tears complete the picture.
John Steinbeck

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

Well,he has legal representation now.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Typical "Lefty" rhetoric.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did he miss the part about Medics not trying to kill somebody with a pistol?  Too bad for him the pictures of him holding a gun are replicated all over the internet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's amazing what you can do if you have onion or chili pepper on your finger, like cry on que. Kyle did some great shooting ..............until this guy.

Offline roamer_1

It was for the bunnies. I was only there for the poor homeless bunnies...  8888crybaby

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Axeslinger

This guy is just another POS leftist.  And what a surprise that it’s CNN giving him the time of day.

“I was shot point blank with a .223 round from the shooter,” Grosskreutz told CNN. “And I am now missing 90% of my bicep.”

As I’ve said elsewhere.  Kyle put two dirtbags in the ground and the third had better be working on his left handed penmanship.  Sucks for him.  Consequence of life’s decisions frequently have that effect.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He would certainly have killed Rittenhouse execution style if Rittenhouse had not been armed.
If he came there "to help people", why was he carrying a gun?
There are military medics who will not carry arms. In their mind, that is not what they are there for.
This communist thug only regrets that he was shot before he was able to fire first.
And the most sad part of the whole thing, is that the thug Brownshirt will become the hero.

8888crybaby
"Just like Jesus Christ, I was only there to help ... and then I was shot for no reason at all."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But then, this is CNN. It only makes sense that they are trying to make him out to be a martyr for 'the cause'.

Of course, he will only become one if people fall for the cropped images (without the gun or his hand) and BS that doesn't show him drawing the pistol on Kyle. I think that ship has sailed. With COVID, airport traffic is down, and there aren't the captive audiences to indoctrinate any more.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 08:13:31 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

WADDA HUMANITARIAN!

He only had the pistol in his hand to put the kid out of his misery because he hates to see suffering.

I guess the next thing we will hear about is his Go Fund Me (or whatever the hell it is) page being set up so he can hold a pity party in Paris.

I guess he doesn't remember being recorded saying he wished he had shot the guy before he got that close.
Yeah, that's the ticket. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

He was there to help. Thats why he was chasing the kid with a gun drawn.

Speaking of which I wonder where that gun is today.

He "...was there to help" as a paramedic?

Okay.  I'll buy that.

In fairness, it was Kyle Rittenhouse who frantically answered Grosskreut's yelling to Rittenhouse, "WHAT HAPPENED?"... as he was running past him in fear..."I just [shot/killed somebody!"

Grosskreutz, not knowing if Rittenhouse was the aggressor at that time, stupidly changed for being a "paramedic", to a self-appointed law officer, chasing him with a firearm in his right hand.

The pistol in his right hand is what got Grosskreutz maimed.

In hindsight, he should have held a cell phone and dialed 911.  Rittenhouse wouldn't have blown his bicep up.

As Paul Harvey would say, "NOW...you know the rest of the story!"
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 07:09:47 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Anybody know whether he has been charged yet with assault with a deadly weapon, rioting and endangering a minor?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Lando Lincoln

Gaige Grosskreutz biography: 13 things about Kyle Rittenhouse’s victim from West Allis, Wisconsin

The 13 things:

Born in 1994, he is the son of Janice A. Grosskreutz.

Aside from West Allis, he has lived in different parts of Wisconsin including Hales Corners, La Crosse, Ashland and Milwaukee.

He has an older brother named Joshua Ian A. Grosskreutz and a sister named Rebecca A. Volkmann.

From 2009 to 2012, he attended West Allis Central High School. During his freshman year of high school, he went to his first protest in support of LGBTQ rights. His American Politics teacher excused him from class to go, USA Today has learned.

From 2013 to 2016, he attended Milwaukee Area Technical College at the Oak Creek, Wisconsin campus where he earned his emergency medical technician basic (EMT-B) certification.

In 2016, he was convicted of a criminal misdemeanor for going armed with a firearm while intoxicated.

He was part of a group of activists who have demonstrated around Milwaukee in the wake of George Floyd’s death, Milwaukee activist Bethany Crevensten told The Oklahoman.

From June-July 2020, he volunteered as a medic for the Black Lives Matter protests around Milwaukee.

A senior at Northland College in Ashland, he is currently studying outdoor education with an emphasis in program administration. He was expected to graduated in December 2020 but his education was put on hold after he was shot by Rittenhouse in Kenosha.

He was treated at two hospitals in Kenosha. Afterwards, Flight for Life airlifted him to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee.

He is part of a team that uses camping, kayaking, skiing, swimming and other activities to help people overcome trauma or substance abuse. It is his goal to pursue a career in wilderness therapy. A keen kayaker, he often takes people out on boating trips.

He previously worked as a special events coordinator, wilderness medical instructor and sea kayak guide at Lost Creek Adventures, a full-service paddling outfitter in Cornucopia, Wisconsin that also offers courses in outdoor skills, wilderness survival and traditional crafts within the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore in Bayfield, Wisconsin.

He has a forfeiture case for not showing obedience to officers and one for loud noises.

...More at Link

John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

Notice how so many pieces refer to Grosskreutz as a "victim" or "survivor", even "lone survivor"?
John Steinbeck

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anybody know whether he has been charged yet with assault with a deadly weapon, rioting and endangering a minor?

@IsailedawayfromFR

He hasn't been charged and he won't be charged. For one thing,the gun has disappeared. One of his friends on the scene took it and disappeared with it.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The bio left out he contemplated murder.

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
GRAPHIC: A friend of the man who rushed at the #Kenosha teen with a pistol and was shot in the arm has posted an update about his status. Doctors were able to save Gaige Grosskreutz's right arm. The friend says Gaige regrets not being able to kill the teen.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 01:44:44 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

Notice how so many pieces refer to Grosskreutz as a "victim" or "survivor", even "lone survivor"?
Yep! I sure have. I also noticed when the incident went down that there were a bunch of people who, well, evaporated, tout suite! I bet they survived, along with the guy who took the pistol from Grosskreutz' hand and went elsewhere with it, likely to 'sanitize' the scene and make the attacker look like a victim.

So there was a whole town full of "survivors".

(Who knows how many police have been accused of a 'bad shoot" because someone in the crowd snagged the weapon that was the reason for using lethal force to make the "victim" appear to have been unarmed.)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

@IsailedawayfromFR

He hasn't been charged and he won't be charged. For one thing,the gun has disappeared. One of his friends on the scene took it and disappeared with it.
Plenty of video clearly shows the weapon, or what credibly appears to be a weapon, enough so that it would warrant a lethal force response. If Scott Peterson can be convicted of murder without a body, he can sure be charged with assault with a deadly, especially in light of comments made since the event.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Plenty of video clearly shows the weapon, or what credibly appears to be a weapon, enough so that it would warrant a lethal force response. If Scott Peterson can be convicted of murder without a body, he can sure be charged with assault with a deadly, especially in light of comments made since the event.

@Smokin Joe

Do you REALLY think the DA's in those cities is going to go after the left?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I think that was Drew Peterson.  They found Scott's wife in the SF Bay.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: