Author Topic: Donald Trump says he will put down 'INSURRECTION' if he is declared winner and there are riots on el  (Read 3117 times)

Offline DB

There is a reason. I know a few folks who would be inclined to volunteer for such, but the bottom line is that the fastest way to see police re-funded, fully equipped, and the National Guard called into these Leftist enclaves, is to have a patriotic force show up and start cleaning house. Those cities would be locked down in a heartbeat, and anyone with half a brain knows it. Which is why people aren't taking matters into their own hands unless they absolutely have to.

In the meantime, take notes. This won't be like Iraq, the cards will come in Canasta decks.

The fascist game plan is to get rid of police so they can replace them with private unconstrained "police" who do their bidding.

Offline DB

That is actually healthy. MT will gladly nullify abortion law and create a 2A sanctuary state, and I am all for it.

So cut off the federal money. Hooray! Cut it off from everyone. Nothing could be finer. Then these little fiefdoms will have to stand on their own, and they will not.

If they weren't stealing much of our earnings to be begin with.

Online roamer_1

If they weren't stealing much of our earnings to be begin with.

All the better then, right? Get em off the federal teat and federal power starts heading back toward its intention.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The problem is this is not the same country it was 50 years ago. The Rats will not tell law enforcement to go after the thugs. The local DA's will not prosecute the thugs. The military, or National Guard, may not obey if ordered to go in, we know the military bureaucracy is not entirely supportive of Trump. He has said so as well.

Also, we have already established with sanctuary cities and sanctuary states that local and state govts don't have to follow federal law.

@bilo

Sad,but true. All of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What if there are competing govt branches that don't agree with the outcome of the election? IOW, Congress is split. The House determines that Biden is the winner because mail in ballots weren't counted. The Senate declares Trump is the winner because he won the electoral college. The SCOTUS splits 5-4 in favor of a full recount including the mail-in ballots, after which of course Biden magically gains enough votes in swing states to give him the electoral majority.

Do we as conservatives follow the new govt as it begins to take away all our individual God given rights? Would the military back us?

I don't see a good outcome, unless of course Trump wins big and the Pubs take the House and Senate.

@bilo

ALL good questions,and nobody has the answers for any of them. Only guesses,based on our own personal biases.

I WOULD like to add that nobody knows how many "Republicans" will just refuse to vote,or vote Dim because "Orange man bad!" because he is divorced,has humped super models in the past,is rich,is rude,etc,etc,etc.

Airheads who allow personal biases and prejudices to defeat political reality.

The type of person would would shoot themselves in the foot before entering a dance contest.

There is no reasoning with these loons,and nobody knows what they are going to do.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 06:07:23 pm by sneakypete »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's the Rats that are interested in creating a dictatorship. It's the only way they can impose their restructuring of America on us.

I think there is a real possibility that if the election is at all close electorally that swing state Gov.'s will try to push electors to vote against the popular vote of their state and vote for Biden instead. They will use the argument that all the mail in votes haven't been counted, or Trump suppressed the vote.

A great article about this can be read at: https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/11/the-left-is-setting-the-stage-for-a-coup-if-trump-wins/

All the rioting and protests by the commies is only the start of whats coming. We may well be seeing the beginning of the ultimate separation of the country. We have at least one, maybe two, generations that have been indoctrinated with critical race theory. The culture has been transformed and the media, news and entertainment, are full fledged propagandists for collectivism.

@bilo

I am in complete agreement.

Providing an election actually happens,of course. Seems to me the left knows they can't win,and are gearing up to turn the radical left loons loose to loot and plunder to the point they get the Martial Law decree they so desperately need to suspend the Constitution.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If we deal with the rioters and looters as has been traditionally done (think 50+ years ago), there won't be any split, just mopping up. If the ringleaders are charged with sedition, especially those in the media, and their licenses are pulled, that should help end this. Of course, 9 of 10 university professors (some departments more than others) should be stripped of tenure and forbidden to teach so much as shapes and colors at a day care.  The Communists who have fomented this insurrection need to be shut down.

@Smokin Joe

And if Santa brings me a magic elixir that I can drink to make me 25 years old and healthy again.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And that is exactly and precisely what is not happening.  *****rollingeyes*****

@roamer_1

Why are you,a non-participant in this election,complaining about others doing the same thing you are doing,which is nothing to stop the problems?

Online libertybele

Who in the hell is Trump trying to kid here?  He  is vowing to crush any 'riots' that occur among opposition should he be declared the winner on Election night – saying he would 'put it down within minutes.'

How many times is he going to make this promise and not keep it? He's made this promise since the day he walked over to St. John's with bible in hand and said he was going to end the violence very quickly he also promised several times to use the Insurrection Act.

All of his promises on this have been empty!  He hasn't contained the riots yet and I have absolutely no reason to believe that he's going to do so should he win re-election. 

BLM, Antifa and other groups already called his bluffs long ago. 

Quite frankly, he is out and out lying on this issue!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

@bilo

ALL good questions,and nobody has the answers for any of them. Only guesses,based on our own personal biases.

I WOULD like to add that nobody knows how many "Republicans" will just refuse to vote,or vote Dim because "Orange man bad!" because he is divorced,has humped super models in the past,is rich,is rude,etc,etc,etc.

Airheads who allow personal biases and prejudices to defeat political reality.

The type of person would would shoot themselves in the foot before entering a dance contest.

There is no reasoning with these loons,and nobody knows what they are going to do.

I can't see how Trump has lost any of his base and I don't think I'm alone among those that did not vote for Trump in 2016 and am happy to do so this time.

We are quickly approaching the point where everyone will not only have to pick sides, but will have to do so publicly. The cancel culture the Rats love is an existential threat to our Republic. I don't see the Rats accepting the election results if they can't steal it. It's just a question of how the majority chooses to respond.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Why are you,a non-participant in this election,complaining about others doing the same thing you are doing,which is nothing to stop the problems?

@sneakypete

Who the heck is non-participant? You can bet I will participate. As long as there are conservatives to vote for, they can certainly count on my support. 
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 07:46:20 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline DB

I think we're not far from the point the shooting starts. The left is testing/pushing the boundaries to see where they are. So far not that much resistance.

This may be the last "peaceful" election - if it is peaceful.

Online libertybele

I think we're not far from the point the shooting starts. The left is testing/pushing the boundaries to see where they are. So far not that much resistance.

This may be the last "peaceful" election - if it is peaceful.

The shooting has already started in some cities...it's just a matter of time before the shooting is at our front doors.  Peaceful election? The rioting started after Hillary declared that she won the majority vote and that Trump stole the election from her -- the left has continued to claim that he is not a legitimate president.

I believe what we've seen in the past several month is mild in comparison to what we are going to experience -- perhaps civil war and complete anarchy.   All by design and help from the DEMS and various Soros funded groups.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Who in the hell is Trump trying to kid here?  He  is vowing to crush any 'riots' that occur among opposition should he be declared the winner on Election night – saying he would 'put it down within minutes.'

How many times is he going to make this promise and not keep it? He's made this promise since the day he walked over to St. John's with bible in hand and said he was going to end the violence very quickly he also promised several times to use the Insurrection Act.

All of his promises on this have been empty!  He hasn't contained the riots yet and I have absolutely no reason to believe that he's going to do so should he win re-election. 

BLM, Antifa and other groups already called his bluffs long ago. 

Quite frankly, he is out and out lying on this issue!!

Your frustration is understandable @libertybele   But the reality is the other side and media would turn any actions the President takes with Federal troops in a victory for OBiden and AOC.   Notice the President said "after I am declared the winner".   

Thank heavens the President understands what's going on right now.    happy77

Online libertybele

e
Your frustration is understandable @libertybele   But the reality is the other side and media would turn any actions the President takes with Federal troops in a victory for OBiden and AOC.   Notice the President said "after I am declared the winner".   

Thank heavens the President understands what's going on right now.    happy77

We'll see what happens -- continuing to make the same promises and not delivering doesn't exactly equate to keeping that same promise if elected -- even less incentive to make good on that promise after re-election.

At this point for me it is more fear than frustration -- fear that there will be massive interruptions at polling places and people won't get to vote and the votes that will be counted are of those that actually make it to the polls and mail-in-votes.  Those that couldn't get into the polls - -their votes obviously won't get counted because the polls will close.

There has been a huge push in my county to vote by mail.  We have received two applications now for mail-in voting.  That has never happened in the 30 years that we've been down here.  The application makes it look like it has been requested by the President himself, but the applications are being printed and mailed out by the county Supervisor of Elections.

Your opinion on what Trump should have done on this and my opinion on what he should have done are much different -- so I'm agreeing to just disagree on this.  Your opinion has been noted.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

At this point for me it is more fear than frustration -- fear that there will be massive interruptions at polling places and people won't get to vote and the votes that will be counted are of those that actually make it to the polls and mail-in-votes.  Those that couldn't get into the polls - -their votes obviously won't get counted because the polls will close.

The President's reelection campaign is in court across the country in an effort to stop this.  POTUS talks about this issue every time he's in front of a microphone make sure people understand what's happening and how best to avoid the problems.  What the hell else would you like the President to do @libertybele  --- send armed federal agents to polling places, too?

Your opinion on what Trump should have done on this and my opinion on what he should have done are much different -- so I'm agreeing to just disagree on this.  Your opinion has been noted.

Gee, how wonderful of you ... but I was expressing more than an opinion.  I was telling you the strategy the administration is following to win, not lose, in November.    If you don't like their strategy come up with a better one.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 09:30:10 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can't see how Trump has lost any of his base and I don't think I'm alone among those that did not vote for Trump in 2016 and am happy to do so this time.

We are quickly approaching the point where everyone will not only have to pick sides, but will have to do so publicly. The cancel culture the Rats love is an existential threat to our Republic. I don't see the Rats accepting the election results if they can't steal it. It's just a question of how the majority chooses to respond.

@bilo

And I don't see Republicans accepting it if the Dims steal the election.

So,either way,revolution is in the air.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Donald Trump says he will put down 'INSURRECTION' if he is declared winner"

VERY refreshing to hear him speak so plainly.
Particularly the use of the term "insurrection".

Name me ONE OTHER REPUBLICAN who might have been holding that office today who would have said as much.
Just one.
(I'm waiting...)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Smokin Joe wrote:
"Of course, 9 of 10 university professors (some departments more than others) should be stripped of tenure and forbidden to teach so much as shapes and colors at a day care.  The Communists who have fomented this insurrection need to be shut down."

We should bring back "the blacklist" for all positions where communists can exert influence over the populace, particularly the young. Prevent them from teaching, "reporting" (print media, broadcast, etc.), textbook writing, motion picture entertainment, etc. This was an important tool to fight communism that was effective back in the 1950's -- it should be brought back and expanded.

And finally:
For years in this forum, I've been promoting changing this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

To this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed."

I'll go a step further, and add some additional text:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed and the followers of marx are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed or to the followers of marx."

Online roamer_1

Smokin Joe wrote:
"Of course, 9 of 10 university professors (some departments more than others) should be stripped of tenure and forbidden to teach so much as shapes and colors at a day care.  The Communists who have fomented this insurrection need to be shut down."

We should bring back "the blacklist" for all positions where communists can exert influence over the populace, particularly the young. Prevent them from teaching, "reporting" (print media, broadcast, etc.), textbook writing, motion picture entertainment, etc. This was an important tool to fight communism that was effective back in the 1950's -- it should be brought back and expanded.

And finally:
For years in this forum, I've been promoting changing this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

To this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed."

I'll go a step further, and add some additional text:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed and the followers of marx are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed or to the followers of marx."

The things with lists... They get added to. Who else would eventually be stripped of their God given rights, hmmm?

Online libertybele

The President's reelection campaign is in court across the country in an effort to stop this.  POTUS talks about this issue every time he's in front of a microphone make sure people understand what's happening and how best to avoid the problems.  What the hell else would you like the President to do @libertybele  --- send armed federal agents to polling places, too?

Gee, how wonderful of you ... but I was expressing more than an opinion.  I was telling you the strategy the administration is following to win, not lose, in November.    If you don't like their strategy come up with a better one.

So ... the strategy is to keep promising that he's going to end the rioting which he has been promising for months without result -- now he's promising to end the violence after he's elected.  Got it.

You are also telling me that his lack of action is for political purposes so that he will win he November.  Also noted. 

He should have calmed the riots when he first stated that he would --- that 'strategy' wasn't used obviously.

So ... we'll see what happens.

Send in the troops at the polling places ---- seriously @Right_in_Virginia  I never said anything to that effect nor implied. The RNC should have already developed 'a strategy' to contain the fraud and corruption that is expected and to ensure that the polling places aren't filled with those trying to sway votes and prohibit voting.   Even during "W"'s 2nd term, strategies and systems were in place during election time for just that.   Unfortunately, we're relying on Romney's niece here.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 10:50:29 pm by libertybele »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Title:
"Donald Trump says he will put down 'INSURRECTION' if he is declared winner"

VERY refreshing to hear him speak so plainly.
Particularly the use of the term "insurrection".

Name me ONE OTHER REPUBLICAN who might have been holding that office today who would have said as much.
Just one.
(I'm waiting...)

@Fishrrman

I can't even think of one that wouldn't have gotten "the vapors" and fainted dead away at being asked the question.

Trump is,not so subtly,sending a message to the Dims that if they try to steal the election,there will be VERY real consequences.

Offline bilo

@bilo

And I don't see Republicans accepting it if the Dims steal the election.

So,either way,revolution is in the air.

You know something, I hope you're right. I don't want to shrug my shoulders and say "oh, well". If the Rats steal the election it's time to find a way to go our separate ways. If they want the left coast and Northeast fine. The people caught in the wrong country can move. I know I would without a moments hesitation.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline DB

You know something, I hope you're right. I don't want to shrug my shoulders and say "oh, well". If the Rats steal the election it's time to find a way to go our separate ways. If they want the left coast and Northeast fine. The people caught in the wrong country can move. I know I would without a moments hesitation.

Already did.

Online libertybele

Only problem that I forsee -- is everybody and their brother will be trying to move out of their liberal hell holes and their property and homes aren't going to be worth squat. Unless you have considerable assets and don't have to worry about taking a loss on your home, you're pretty much going to be stuck where you're at.

I've been kicking myself for the past year that we didn't move out of state into a remote area when we had the opportunity to.  That ship has sailed.  We're stuck where we're at. I am very very thankful though that we sold when we did and downsized.   Neither of us has the health to make another move.