Author Topic: Donald Trump says he will put down 'INSURRECTION' if he is declared winner and there are riots on el  (Read 3116 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump says he will put down 'INSURRECTION' if he is declared winner and there are riots on election night

The president vowed to crush any rioting should opponents 'threaten riots' if they lose on Election Night
    Trump said it was 'called insurrection' and vowed to 'put it down within minutes'
    Trump has inveighed against mail-in ballots and says the results should be known Election Day

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:40 EDT, 11 September 2020 | Updated: 17:47 EDT, 11 September 2020

President Donald Trump is vowing to crush any 'riots' that occur among opposition should he be declared the winner on Election night – saying he would 'put it down within minutes.'

Trump was asked about the hypothetical scenario by Fox News host Jeanine Pirro – who mentioned 'threats' of riots without providing specifics.

'Let's say there are threats. They say that they are going to threaten riots if they lose on election night, assuming we get a winner on election night. What are you going to do?' the host asked him.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8723181/Donald-Trump-says-INSURRECTION-opponents-threaten-riots-election-night.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

Oh,yeah!

Deys agonna be a new sheriff in town the same day Trump is sworn in on his final term!

If the left thinks he is out of control now,just wait and see what out of control really looks like from a leftist,anti-American POV.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline RedHead

@mystery-ak

Oh,yeah!

Deys agonna be a new sheriff in town the same day Trump is sworn in on his final term!

If the left thinks he is out of control now,just wait and see what out of control really looks like from a leftist,anti-American POV.

Empty threats have long since lost their impact.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just declare open season on looters and rioters.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@RedHead

WHAT "empty threats"?

Offline skeeter

Please provide detail.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm having a bad feeling about November and it's not directly the election itself, but the resultant chaos from them.

I hope I"m wrong.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm having a bad feeling about November and it's not directly the election itself, but the resultant chaos from them.

I hope I"m wrong.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

When I am feeling insanely optimistic,I think there is going to be an actual election between Slow Joe and Trump.

When I come back down to reality,I am predicting revolution and fighting in the streets.

BTW,when I say "fighting in the streets" I don't mean the one-sided nonsense we see now with only the radical left and the useful fools fighting against property and civilization,I mean actual gunfire exchanges between the left and the right,and chaos all around.

Don't like it a bit,but that's what I see. The left understands they either seize power now,or lose what they already have and forever be in the shadows. It's all or nothing for them.

It is also all or nothing for those of us who support the Constitution and the Bill of Rights,but damn few of us seem to realize this at this point.

Or refuse to recognize it because the thought is just too terrible to contemplate.

It's going to happen,though. We either fight back and defeat them,or we surrender and become slaves. Those are the only two options we will have. Anybody that things there is a middle-ground where we can meet and compromise is a fool.

Offline LegalAmerican

He is just stating a fact.  Nothing to lose.  The gloves are coming off. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline RedHead

@RedHead

WHAT "empty threats"?
He threatened to send federal authorities to New York, troops to Portland.  He's threatened to defund sanctuary cities, cut off funds for California to fight fires, the list is endless.  Trump is the master of the empty threat.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He threatened to send federal authorities to New York, troops to Portland. 

He OFFERED to send federal authorities IF the locals ask for the help.

He's threatened to defund sanctuary cities, cut off funds for California to fight fires, the list is endless. 

I'm sorry. Was there a new federal budget passed and I missed it?

Trump is the master of the empty threat.

Keep telling yourself that.

In FACT if you believe it,vote for him on election day,because it's clear you want all that to be true.
[

Offline roamer_1

@mystery-ak

Oh,yeah!

Be careful what you wish for.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Be careful what you wish for.

@roamer_1

Trump has no interest in being a dictator,and cracking down on the terrorist and illegality of the left is NOT a sign of any desire to be a dictator.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 03:01:04 pm by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Trump has no interest in being a dictator.

He also has no interest in being a conservative.  There are legacies to be made. What that looks like to him might not be what you think it is.

Walls that keep people out are often used to keep people in.

Offline roamer_1

A 'Show Me' redhead... I reckon you'll do.  :beer: :seeya:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He also has no interest in being a conservative.   

@roamer_1

At least no interest in being YOUR type of "conservative".

He lives in the real world,and knows he can't dictate laws,as well as understands the fact that reality does NOT work like fantasies.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 03:24:12 pm by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

At least no interest in being YOUR type of "conservative".

There is only one type of conservative. In picking your nits you shall cause the word to mean nothing.

He lives in the real world,and knows he can't dictate laws,as well as understands the fact that reality does NOT work like fantasies.

Yeah. Just wait for that DACA crap to unwind. I will predict it right here: Tumpy, if re-elected, will preside over the biggest amnesty since Reagan. Watch and see.

Offline bilo

@roamer_1

Trump has no interest in being a dictator,and cracking down on the terrorist and illegality of the left is NOT a sign of any desire to be a dictator.

It's the Rats that are interested in creating a dictatorship. It's the only way they can impose their restructuring of America on us.

I think there is a real possibility that if the election is at all close electorally that swing state Gov.'s will try to push electors to vote against the popular vote of their state and vote for Biden instead. They will use the argument that all the mail in votes haven't been counted, or Trump suppressed the vote.

A great article about this can be read at: https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/11/the-left-is-setting-the-stage-for-a-coup-if-trump-wins/

All the rioting and protests by the commies is only the start of whats coming. We may well be seeing the beginning of the ultimate separation of the country. We have at least one, maybe two, generations that have been indoctrinated with critical race theory. The culture has been transformed and the media, news and entertainment, are full fledged propagandists for collectivism.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Smokin Joe

It's the Rats that are interested in creating a dictatorship. It's the only way they can impose their restructuring of America on us.

I think there is a real possibility that if the election is at all close electorally that swing state Gov.'s will try to push electors to vote against the popular vote of their state and vote for Biden instead. They will use the argument that all the mail in votes haven't been counted, or Trump suppressed the vote.

A great article about this can be read at: https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/11/the-left-is-setting-the-stage-for-a-coup-if-trump-wins/

All the rioting and protests by the commies is only the start of whats coming. We may well be seeing the beginning of the ultimate separation of the country. We have at least one, maybe two, generations that have been indoctrinated with critical race theory. The culture has been transformed and the media, news and entertainment, are full fledged propagandists for collectivism.
If we deal with the rioters and looters as has been traditionally done (think 50+ years ago), there won't be any split, just mopping up. If the ringleaders are charged with sedition, especially those in the media, and their licenses are pulled, that should help end this. Of course, 9 of 10 university professors (some departments more than others) should be stripped of tenure and forbidden to teach so much as shapes and colors at a day care.  The Communists who have fomented this insurrection need to be shut down.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

If we deal with the rioters and looters as has been traditionally done (think 50+ years ago), there won't be any split, just mopping up. If the ringleaders are charged with sedition, especially those in the media, and their licenses are pulled, that should help end this. Of course, 9 of 10 university professors (some departments more than others) should be stripped of tenure and forbidden to teach so much as shapes and colors at a day care.  The Communists who have fomented this insurrection need to be shut down.

And that is exactly and precisely what is not happening.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

And that is exactly and precisely what is not happening.  *****rollingeyes*****
There is a reason. I know a few folks who would be inclined to volunteer for such, but the bottom line is that the fastest way to see police re-funded, fully equipped, and the National Guard called into these Leftist enclaves, is to have a patriotic force show up and start cleaning house. Those cities would be locked down in a heartbeat, and anyone with half a brain knows it. Which is why people aren't taking matters into their own hands unless they absolutely have to.

In the meantime, take notes. This won't be like Iraq, the cards will come in Canasta decks.

C S Lewis

Offline bilo

The problem is this is not the same country it was 50 years ago. The Rats will not tell law enforcement to go after the thugs. The local DA's will not prosecute the thugs. The military, or National Guard, may not obey if ordered to go in, we know the military bureaucracy is not entirely supportive of Trump. He has said so as well.

Also, we have already established with sanctuary cities and sanctuary states that local and state govts don't have to follow federal law.

Offline bilo

There is a reason. I know a few folks who would be inclined to volunteer for such, but the bottom line is that the fastest way to see police re-funded, fully equipped, and the National Guard called into these Leftist enclaves, is to have a patriotic force show up and start cleaning house. Those cities would be locked down in a heartbeat, and anyone with half a brain knows it. Which is why people aren't taking matters into their own hands unless they absolutely have to.

In the meantime, take notes. This won't be like Iraq, the cards will come in Canasta decks.

What if there are competing govt branches that don't agree with the outcome of the election? IOW, Congress is split. The House determines that Biden is the winner because mail in ballots weren't counted. The Senate declares Trump is the winner because he won the electoral college. The SCOTUS splits 5-4 in favor of a full recount including the mail-in ballots, after which of course Biden magically gains enough votes in swing states to give him the electoral majority.

Do we as conservatives follow the new govt as it begins to take away all our individual God given rights? Would the military back us?

I don't see a good outcome, unless of course Trump wins big and the Pubs take the House and Senate.

Offline roamer_1

Also, we have already established with sanctuary cities and sanctuary states that local and state govts don't have to follow federal law.

That is actually healthy. MT will gladly nullify abortion law and create a 2A sanctuary state, and I am all for it.

So cut off the federal money. Hooray! Cut it off from everyone. Nothing could be finer. Then these little fiefdoms will have to stand on their own, and they will not.