Author Topic: Donald Trump says he will put down 'INSURRECTION' if he is declared winner and there are riots on el  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A little late, but.....   :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So ... the strategy is to keep promising that he's going to end the rioting which he has been promising for months without result -- now he's promising to end the violence after he's elected.  Got it.

@libertybele   

I guess POTUS should apologize to you for not shooting Americans fast enough for your tastes.  But, if asked, my advice would be don't hold your breath.    :laugh:

« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 11:59:33 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

@libertybele   

I guess POTUS should apologize to you for not shooting Americans fast enough for your tastes.  But, if asked, my advice would be don't hold your breath.    :laugh:

You are way, way off base and You ARE way out of line and YOU need to apologize!!! I have never ever advocated violence nor shooting of anyone -- that's coming from your mind and out of your mouth.  Shame on you!!! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You know something, I hope you're right. I don't want to shrug my shoulders and say "oh, well". If the Rats steal the election it's time to find a way to go our separate ways. If they want the left coast and Northeast fine. The people caught in the wrong country can move. I know I would without a moments hesitation.

@bilo

I hope I am right too,for the same reasons,and hate myself for it.

I would rather lose a leg or an arm than start getting into gun battles with my fellow Americans,but I honestly see our only alternative as meekly becoming slaves,and that is even less acceptable.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

You are way, way off base and You ARE way out of line and YOU need to apologize!!! I have never ever advocated violence nor shooting of anyone -- that's coming from your mind and out of your mouth.  Shame on you!!!

I am not off base @libertybele   You are the one who has been demanding the President send the Federal army to put down the rioters --- calling him a liar if he doesn't in spite of the number of times I and others have explained to you the dangers of and problems with doing so.  You have been beating the drum for armed militias in American cities, willfully ignoring the precedents and reasons against such action.

And now you want me to apologize for your opinion.  You're being absurd.

Offline libertybele

I am not off base @libertybele   You are the one who has been demanding the President send the Federal army to put down the rioters --- calling him a liar if he doesn't in spite of the number of times I and others have explained to you the dangers of and problems with doing so.  You have been beating the drum for armed militias in American cities, willfully ignoring the precedents and reasons against such action.

And now you want me to apologize for your opinion.  You're being absurd.

Absurd -- here you go again -- not ONCE did I call for armed militias -- those are your words.

What I am asking, suggesting and advocating is Trump keeping his promise that he keeps making on this issue.

Yes, I know -- now he says after his re-elected --- before the statement never included mention that he would act after re-election. Nothing more than political posturing.

The President needs to quit making promises that he can't keep or has no intention of keeping. 

Done here.  Next.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The shooting has already started in some cities...it's just a matter of time before the shooting is at our front doors.  Peaceful election? The rioting started after Hillary declared that she won the majority vote and that Trump stole the election from her -- the left has continued to claim that he is not a legitimate president.

I believe what we've seen in the past several month is mild in comparison to what we are going to experience -- perhaps civil war and complete anarchy.   All by design and help from the DEMS and various Soros funded groups.
After some thought, as with any group of bullies, the elimination of the mouthiest guys would dampen the fervor that is ginned up doing all that chanting. Matt Bracken's piece on the organization evident would help any selective individual or group of individuals working in concert to mute the ability of hostile forces to operate. Look at your area in terms of choke points, critical road junctions or paths of travel and always with an eye for terrain or cultural features which could command those locations and control who goes through. figure out how to capture and hold those positions, with avenues for resupply and/or escape.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Absurd -- here you go again -- not ONCE did I call for armed militias -- those are your words.

@libertybele

What do you think the National Guard is?

Is it possible you think the leftists won't take pot shots at the NG,or that the NG won't end up firing back?

Here is a reality for you to consider. If Trump is re-elected,these riots will probably dry up and go away because the SOLE purpose of them is to disrupt the election so Trump loses.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 08:16:13 am by sneakypete »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
He also has no interest in being a conservative.  There are legacies to be made. What that looks like to him might not be what you think it is.

Walls that keep people out are often used to keep people in.

@roamer_1

Jesus H. Christ!   Don't you ever pull that damned plug out of your ass?  Because, you're FOS.

This thread isn't about out-of-control spending.  It's not about his pedigree as a fiscal Conservative.

It's about a POTUS who has been wrongfully attacked, no-stop for FIVE f**king YEARS and who is chomping at the bit to fight back....NOT for himself, not for revenge, but for the rest of us and for future generations.

@mystery-ak

....and please don't you release the MOD hounds because I had the temerity to kick Mr. Mountain Man in the ass.  He deserves it for being such a dick with his incessant Contrarian Act.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

@sneakypete

Who the heck is non-participant? You can bet I will participate. As long as there are conservatives
to vote for, they can certainly count on my support.

@roamer_1

God once said...paraphrased..."Find me TEN good men and I will not destroy your city"

Okay, Mr. Purity... Mr. 'Not my circus not my monkey" give me the names of the Conservatives running in November
who you will vote for and are YOUR brand of Conservative?

SOOO tired of your schtick.    **nononono*

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Your frustration is understandable @libertybele   But the reality is the other side and media would turn any actions the President takes with Federal troops in a victory for OBiden and AOC.   Notice the President said "after I am declared the winner".   

Thank heavens the President understands what's going on right now.    happy77

Amen, @Right_in_Virginia !

Online DCPatriot

Bullsh*t!  But on your Big Girl pants.

How would you put down the insurrection?  By arresting them and then have the activist prosecutors and judges drop all charges in the name of Freedom of Speech?

In 1906, they summarily executed looters in San Francisco amid the rubble.  This is WAR!

Offline aligncare

@roamer_1

Jesus H. Christ!   Don't you ever pull that damned plug out of your ass?  Because, you're FOS.

This thread isn't about out-of-control spending.  It's not about his pedigree as a fiscal Conservative.

It's about a POTUS who has been wrongfully attacked, no-stop for FIVE f**king YEARS and who is chomping at the bit to fight back....NOT for himself, not for revenge, but for the rest of us and for future generations.

@mystery-ak

....and please don't you release the MOD hounds because I had the temerity to kick Mr. Mountain Man in the ass.  He deserves it for being such a dick with his incessant Contrarian Act.

That’s the bottom line. Demanding we rearrange the deck chairs right before a pivotal election and ignore the iceberg ahead is a strategy doomed. These folks need to employ some judgment and perspective and resolve to live to fight another day.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bullsh*t!  But on your Big Girl pants.

How would you put down the insurrection?  By arresting them and then have the activist prosecutors and judges drop all charges in the name of Freedom of Speech?

In 1906, they summarily executed looters in San Francisco amid the rubble.  This is WAR!
Curfew violators, looters, have been subject to being shot since the riots of the 60s, as well. National Guardsmen with fixed bayonets were deployed in DC. If anyone thinks they didn't have ammo, too, they are misinformed.

A threat of force must not be made unless it can and will be carried out in extremis. Otherwise, the threat is meaningless.
I think the thing to watch for is civilians or groups of civilians who might step up and take down rioters.
The reason this hasn't happened? First, the civilian militia or individuals would be caught, in the present political (MSM) atmosphere, inn a crossfire, between 'protestors' and the police, who would suddenly be reinstated and re-funded with a raise to protect the communist street gangs who were looting and burning peacefully protesting, and that is how the media would play it until you had a hard time believing your own lying eyes.

Second, stepping across the line to use somewhat indiscriminate lethal force on the Communists ground troops does not address the problems of those funding, organizing on an international/national/regional level, along with their comrades in elected offices and appointed government positions who have been running interference for, covering for, releasing without charges, and otherwise aiding and abetting this Communist insurgency. 

After all these years, those Che T-shirts mean something to them. Short of hauling those ringleaders and financiers in front of a judge or a pock marked wall, rounding up their foot soldiers is meaningless. The foot soldiers are expendable, dime a dozen, useful idiots and paid hooligans who likely do not even have a firm grasp of the issues, with the exception of the indoctrination they get as part of whatever training they receive. Their motivation is likely less ideological than an opportunity to vent incited anger, to make monetary gains as either paid protesters, looters, or both, or an unbridled release of anger at just about everything.  Considerable criminal opportunities would present themselves during such unrest, so the chance to commit their particular crime abounds with little likelyhood of prosecution or retribution. 

So, the elimination of an entire looting crowd in a containment by either capture or more extreme measures would have only the effect of letting the movement know that people were willing to take that step.

Of course, the cheesecake images of soccer moms would be trotted out in the press excoriation of those who did the dastardly deed of stopping those bent on looting and destruction and even murder, and the media sh*tstorm over resistance to the Communists would be intense. This why any meaningful effort to resist the mobs would have to be coordinated and widespread, even regional if not national, and have to happen in a short time span (24-48 hours) to prevent a media blitz intended to bring sympathy for those removed from the mobs.

There is precedent (night of the long knives), and in that instance the removal was effective, although that was an internal purge, and not a counter-revolutionary operation.

If that went badly, or was ineffective, the media would insist on (police) rounding up those who organized it for criminal prosecution, or the Communists would simply send out death squads if they knew who was behind it. So the average person is generally hoping the whole rebellion flames out before it gets to their neighborhood, anyway, and is likely not thinking in terms of a protracted conflict with people who may be idiots, but are violent idiots and determined to continue.

How many times have we heard the comment from 'protesters' "This is war"?
To some of them, at least, it is.
To the rest of us, it is something happening somewhere else, performed by jerks and crooks and the ignorant spew of institutions of 'higher education', and not seen as the organized, coordinated, well funded, and likely well armed (behind the scenes, in general) Communist insurrection it is.

As with any threat to one's safety and well being, I see this as a serious threat to the Republic and to Americans, and failure to do so will only guarantee that it continues, and gains momentum.

WHile I am not advocating for violent action (especially because of the way the media would exploit any such incident for political reasons) it would be folly to not take the time to seriously consider how you would defend your homes, neighborhoods, towns, against invasion by such groups, with an eye to terrain, escape routes, access and limiting that access, and otherwise considering how you (and others you may know and trust) could keep your family safe, by whatever means that might prove necessary.

Having that knowledge is by no means a requirement to use it, but failure to consider options when they may be done as a mental exercise, rather than wait until they become a matter of survival would be remiss.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

@mystery-ak

It is not an act @DCPatriot . I am directly contrarian toward your movement. Next time don't claim conservatism and I won't give a single sh*t what you do or what you say.... But since y'all DO claim it to be Conservatism, that puts the whole business right in my wheelhouse. And in that, I will not shut up.

Secondly, on the subject of 'wrongfully attacked', *shrugs*... The pot calls the kettle black. Tumpy plays that very same game. So a pox on both houses, I'd have to reckon. You are mistaken if you think his martyr routine is worthy of defense, since his own wrongful attacks and scurrilous lies started on day 1...  He don't get to cry martyr, and any sh*t he gets is well deserved.

So like with any b*tch-slapping cat fight, I am under no obligation to defend either 'maiden'. honor is only bound by honor. All I have left is to walk on by, or to point and laugh, and I choose the latter.

And you haven't 'kicked my ass' a single time DC... Since you climbed on the Tump Twain you haven't had a coherent argument. Because there isn't one.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Curfew violators, looters, have been subject to being shot since the riots of the 60s, as well. National Guardsmen with fixed bayonets were deployed in DC. If anyone thinks they didn't have ammo, too, they are misinformed.

A threat of force must not be made unless it can and will be carried out in extremis. Otherwise, the threat is meaningless.
I think the thing to watch for is civilians or groups of civilians who might step up and take down rioters.
The reason this hasn't happened? First, the civilian militia or individuals would be caught, in the present political (MSM) atmosphere, inn a crossfire, between 'protestors' and the police, who would suddenly be reinstated and re-funded with a raise to protect the communist street gangs who were looting and burning peacefully protesting, and that is how the media would play it until you had a hard time believing your own lying eyes.

Second, stepping across the line to use somewhat indiscriminate lethal force on the Communists ground troops does not address the problems of those funding, organizing on an international/national/regional level, along with their comrades in elected offices and appointed government positions who have been running interference for, covering for, releasing without charges, and otherwise aiding and abetting this Communist insurgency. 

After all these years, those Che T-shirts mean something to them. Short of hauling those ringleaders and financiers in front of a judge or a pock marked wall, rounding up their foot soldiers is meaningless. The foot soldiers are expendable, dime a dozen, useful idiots and paid hooligans who likely do not even have a firm grasp of the issues, with the exception of the indoctrination they get as part of whatever training they receive. Their motivation is likely less ideological than an opportunity to vent incited anger, to make monetary gains as either paid protesters, looters, or both, or an unbridled release of anger at just about everything.  Considerable criminal opportunities would present themselves during such unrest, so the chance to commit their particular crime abounds with little likelyhood of prosecution or retribution. 

So, the elimination of an entire looting crowd in a containment by either capture or more extreme measures would have only the effect of letting the movement know that people were willing to take that step.

Of course, the cheesecake images of soccer moms would be trotted out in the press excoriation of those who did the dastardly deed of stopping those bent on looting and destruction and even murder, and the media sh*tstorm over resistance to the Communists would be intense. This why any meaningful effort to resist the mobs would have to be coordinated and widespread, even regional if not national, and have to happen in a short time span (24-48 hours) to prevent a media blitz intended to bring sympathy for those removed from the mobs.

There is precedent (night of the long knives), and in that instance the removal was effective, although that was an internal purge, and not a counter-revolutionary operation.

If that went badly, or was ineffective, the media would insist on (police) rounding up those who organized it for criminal prosecution, or the Communists would simply send out death squads if they knew who was behind it. So the average person is generally hoping the whole rebellion flames out before it gets to their neighborhood, anyway, and is likely not thinking in terms of a protracted conflict with people who may be idiots, but are violent idiots and determined to continue.

How many times have we heard the comment from 'protesters' "This is war"?
To the rest of us, it is something happening somewhere else, performed by jerks and crooks and the ignorant spew of institutions of 'higher education', and not seen as the organized, coordinated, well funded, and likely well armed (behind the scenes, in general) Communist insurrection it is.

As with any threat to one's safety and well being, I see this as a serious threat to the Republic and to Americans, and failure to do so will only guarantee that it continues, and gains momentum.

WHile I am not advocating for violent action (especially because of the way the media would exploit any such incident for political reasons) it would be folly to not take the time to seriously consider how you would defend your homes, neighborhoods, towns, against invasion by such groups, with an eye to terrain, escape routes, access and limiting that access, and otherwise considering how you (and others you may know and trust) could keep your family safe, by whatever means that might prove necessary.

Having that knowledge is by no means a requirement to use it, but failure to consider options when they may be done as a mental exercise, rather than wait until they become a matter of survival would be remiss.

@Smokin Joe

Well said!

Offline libertybele

@roamer_1

@mystery-ak

Last time I checked this thread was about Trump's promise once again to put down the insurrection -- only this time it's supposedly going to happen after he's re-elected.

Spare us the b.s.  Trump has time and time again made the same promise.  The riots and protests have grown.  The mentality now is White Lives don't matter and WHITE people are getting their heads cracked open for being white.  These attacks are planned in advance and organized.  The MOBS are ruling because there is no one stopping them and they now know Trump isn't going to do anything.

Should he get re-elected are you really that naive to believe that he's going to do anything differently than he's doing now on this issue?  He will have absolutely no incentive as he has no base and no one to answer to. Should the GOP lose their Senate majority -- good luck on him getting anything done -- I see him veering to the left - Trump style.  Don't be surprised.

Sure Trump displays patriotism and hosts excellent rallies -- he also makes promises that he doesn't keep or he back pedals on -- that's been since the get go.

I will always vote for the candidate that I feel will take this country in a better direction --- Trump isn't exactly leading us to a more peaceful existence.  I've been told he's allowing the riots to continue so he'll win re-election  -- that logic is absurd.  Him using this for political posturing is shameful!

Biden/Harris will lead us into socialism/marxism.

Heck of a choice!

Offline roamer_1

That’s the bottom line. Demanding we rearrange the deck chairs right before a pivotal election and ignore the iceberg ahead is a strategy doomed. These folks need to employ some judgment and perspective and resolve to live to fight another day.

I don't care what you do. I have made no demand upon you other than to preach and defend actual Conservatism. What you do with your own vote is your business, as is mine.

As to judgement and perspective, there is no argument, none at all, that logically ends with me endorsing that which I oppose. That is not 'living to fight another day'. that is directly endorsing the opposite of what I support, which is entirely incoherent.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Joe wrote:
"Of course, the cheesecake images of soccer moms would be trotted out in the press excoriation of those who did the dastardly deed of stopping those bent on looting and destruction and even murder, and the media sh*tstorm over resistance to the Communists would be intense."

Perhaps the media ought to be (cough) "dealt with", as well...

"How many times have we heard the comment from 'protesters' "This is war"?
To the rest of us, it is something happening somewhere else, performed by jerks and crooks and the ignorant spew of institutions of 'higher education', and not seen as the organized, coordinated, well funded, and likely well armed (behind the scenes, in general) Communist insurrection it is."

I read something a few days ago over at TOS. Wish I had thought of it, but have to be honest that I'm just paraphrasing and expanding here what someone else wisely observed. That is:

In this burgeoning conflict between communism vs. the Republic, it is the left that is always "on the offensive". Everywhere they spring up with their attacks, they are on the offense. They are defining the struggle and the rules of engagement.

We, on the other hand, have played only "defense". Again and again. All we seem to be able to do is respond (in some cases, very weakly) to their offensives. The left is sensing this weakness and building upon it.

The TOS poster suggested that if our side persists in this strategy of only "on defense", then...
We will LOSE.

I agree.
What must we do to "change the action/narrative" to put our side on offense sufficiently enough to defeat them. And by "defeat", I mean CRUSH them out of existence so they cannot become a threat to us again for a long, long time?

Your thoughts...?

Offline bilo

Only problem that I forsee -- is everybody and their brother will be trying to move out of their liberal hell holes and their property and homes aren't going to be worth squat. Unless you have considerable assets and don't have to worry about taking a loss on your home, you're pretty much going to be stuck where you're at.

I've been kicking myself for the past year that we didn't move out of state into a remote area when we had the opportunity to.  That ship has sailed.  We're stuck where we're at. I am very very thankful though that we sold when we did and downsized.   Neither of us has the health to make another move.

You're point is well taken.

If we as a country end up going our separate ways it is going to create a lot of hardship. I don't see an alternative though. The left is so nuts they hate their own country and hate the things that made us the most prosperous nation on Earth. I don't want to live under the tyranny of the left. The left can't stomach me living in freedom and doing well. I see no reconciliation between these two positions.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

@bilo

I hope I am right too,for the same reasons,and hate myself for it.

I would rather lose a leg or an arm than start getting into gun battles with my fellow Americans,but I honestly see our only alternative as meekly becoming slaves,and that is even less acceptable.

:amen:

I rather die first.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

You're point is well taken.

If we as a country end up going our separate ways it is going to create a lot of hardship. I don't see an alternative though. The left is so nuts they hate their own country and hate the things that made us the most prosperous nation on Earth. I don't want to live under the tyranny of the left. The left can't stomach me living in freedom and doing well. I see no reconciliation between these two positions.

It is really unfortunate that the leftists took advantage of Floyd's death.  It was an absolute tragedy and it is an even further tragedy that the left, Obama and others have promoted the violence we now see under the guise of racial equality.  The protests aren't even about racial equality anymore but rather than an all out war against another race; purposefully designed to take down this Republic and to ensure that the current administration doesn't remain in power.

IMHO, and I have thought this for some time; a peaceful existence in this country will only occur when both the White and Black populace realizes that the racial inequality has been created by the leftists to control and manipulate to fulfill their agenda.

Only when Black and White come together and rise up against the oppressors, liars, and manipulators within our government and outside of our government will we see peace.

Barack Obama, Saul Alinsky, Bill Ayers, George Soros, Hillary Clinton, The 'Squad', Lyndon Johnson and many others have created  racial political unrest to achieve their objective of a One Word Order -- racism and civil unrest continues to be the avenue that they are using -- divide and conquer.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceable with all.  Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, say the Lord.  No, if your enemies are hungry, feed them, if they are thirsty, give them something to drink; for by doing this you will heap burning coals on their heads.  Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@libertybele   The only coming together of White and Black the people see on the Media, are the Antifa/BLM rioters.  There is a news blackout about the minorities who are liking Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: