Author Topic: Remembering the 2012 Benghazi attack that killed 4 Americans: 'The US will never forget this outrage  (Read 528 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Remembering the 2012 Benghazi attack that killed 4 Americans: 'The US will never forget this outrage'
Eight years ago four Americans were killed in the Libyan attack

By Marisa Schultz | Fox News

Friday is not only a day for solemn memorials for the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks but it's also the somber remembrance of the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans.

On Sept. 11, 2012, a mob armed with guns and grenades launched a fiery nightlong attack on a U.S. diplomatic outpost and a CIA annex in Libya.

U.S. Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens, U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith, and CIA contractors and former Navy SEALs Glen “Bub” Doherty and Tyrone Woods were killed when the compound was ambushed in a coordinated attack by the Islamic militant group Ansar al-Sharia.   

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/remembering-2012-benghazi-attack
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Far more than killing 4 Americans, it was an attack on US soil and murder of our official representative.  That is tantamount to declaring war with our country.

And it was never responded to by those in power at the time.

The type of people we elect to office must be of sufficient mettle to overcome the huge deficiencies of those who permitted Benghazi atrocities and the resistance to wholesale response to them.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Far more than killing 4 Americans, it was an attack on US soil and murder of our official representative.  That is tantamount to declaring war with our country.

And it was never responded to by those in power at the time.

The type of people we elect to office must be of sufficient mettle to overcome the huge deficiencies of those who permitted Benghazi atrocities and the resistance to wholesale response to them.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien