Author Topic: Weather Underground Terrorist Bill Ayers Suggests the Civil War Has Already Begun  (Read 446 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Weather Underground Terrorist Bill Ayers Suggests the Civil War Has Already Begun
By Tyler O'Neil Sep 11, 2020 12:03 AM EST

As violent and destructive antifa and Black Lives Matter riots continue to ravage American cities like Portland and Kenosha, a self-described communist who plotted to blow up the U.S. Capitol in the 1970s suggested that America’s second Civil War has already started.

“Am I the only one, or do you feel eerily that we’re living in Kansas, 1859, and that tensions are boiling over, but only years later will people say, ‘Yes, the Civil War began there and then?'” Ayers posted on Facebook. He posted the same statement on his website, BillAyers.org.

Ayers, who co-founded the Weather Underground in 1969, took part in the bombings of the New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the U.S. Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972. Since the FBI used illegal tactics against the Weather Underground and the New Left, the government dropped key charges against the Weather Underground and Bill Ayers.

After his radical career, he settled into academia, where he taught at the University of Illinois. When he retired in 2010, the university denied him emeritus status. The university’s board chair, Christopher G. Kennedy (son of assassinated Senator Robert F. Kennedy), condemned Ayers for dedicating a book “to the man who murdered my father.” Kennedy referred to a 1974 book Prairie Fire: The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism, which Ayers wrote with other Weather Underground members and which the authors dedicated to manny revolutionaries, including the man who assassinated Robert F. Kennedy. Ayers denied dedicating a book to the assassin and suggested that right-wing bloggers started a rumor to that effect.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/09/11/weather-underground-terrorist-bill-ayers-suggests-the-civil-war-has-already-begun-n917703
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
POS should have been taking a dirt nap a long time ago...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yes...
He's another unfortunate mutant who should have been penciled in for a sudden visit from the Angel of Death years ago.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

Gotta admit, I was surprised he wasn't gone already.
Sad to see this article come out on 9/11.

Offline Hoodat

a self-described communist who plotted to blow up the U.S. Capitol in the 1970s suggested that America’s second Civil War has already started.

Not surprising considering that they had eight years to set it up.  After all, they are the ones they had been waiting for.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Gotta admit, I was surprised he wasn't gone already.
Sad to see this article come out on 9/11.
I think it is appropriate.

We are beset again by attacks from terrorists who embrace an ideology wholly incompatible with that of a Constitutional Republic.

Parts of major and not so major cities are in smoldering ruin....

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: but unfortunately, he and his terrorist accomplice Bernadine Dorn have spent the last several years "educating" young folks at the University of Chicago instead. 

Is this a great country or what?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

This is what this azzhole was doing 19 years ago, today.

*obummer was probably photoshopped in
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ayers:
“Am I the only one, or do you feel eerily that we’re living in Kansas, 1859, and that tensions are boiling over, but only years later will people say, ‘Yes, the Civil War began there and then?'”

Methinks the man is puttin' us on.

I'm not a bettin' man, but if I was...
...I'd put my money on the odds that Mr. Ayers is on one or more of the secret communist committees that are organizing and strategizing the insurgency...

Offline skeeter

Ayers:
“Am I the only one, or do you feel eerily that we’re living in Kansas, 1859, and that tensions are boiling over, but only years later will people say, ‘Yes, the Civil War began there and then?'”

Methinks the man is puttin' us on.

...I'd put my money on the odds that Mr. Ayers is on one or more of the secret communist committees that are organizing and strategizing the insurgency...

May he be among the first casualties of the war he hopes for.

Offline mountaineer

Probably a safe bet.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

May he be among the first casualties of the war he hopes for.
:reaper:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington