Author Topic: Public Support For Sports Implodes As Leagues Embrace Black Lives Matter, Polls Find  (Read 346 times)

rangerrebew

Public Support For Sports Implodes As Leagues Embrace Black Lives Matter, Polls Find
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Sep. 08, 2020

Americans have gone from viewing the sports industry positively, on balance, to negatively in the wake of sports leagues embracing the divisive Black Lives Matter movement, a new survey found.

According to a Gallup survey conducted Jul 30-Aug 12, 2020, only 30% of Americans view the industry positively versus 40% who view it negatively, giving the industry an overall rating of -10.

In Aug 2019, the industry's overall rating was +20, with 45% viewing it positively and 25% negatively. There has been a -30 shift in just one year.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61712

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
All these stadiums and ballparks were paid for by taxpayers, not owners or players.  I say shut them down and end pro sports.  I vote tear them down.

I consider BLM a terrorist group, and I am highly insulted to be affronted by pro sports players and owners subjecting the American population to their beliefs.

I have PERMANENTLY decided to boycott the NFL, MLB, NBA, and the whole bloody lot of them and companies supporting this treason.  I just do not care what any of them think in regard to politics.  If they want to influence politics, run for office.  When I watch football, it is to watch football.  I do not care one grain of sand's worth in regard to their political beliefs.  Plus, people making multiple millions per year have nothing I care to hear about complaints of inequality.  Nonsense!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thank Yew!!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: