Author Topic: ‘You Don’t Want to See Me Cry’ — Donald Trump Reacts to Supporters Chanting ‘We Love You!’  (Read 130 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 10 Sep 2020

President Donald Trump on Thursday reacted to chants from his supporters of “We love you!” during a campaign rally in Michigan.

Trump thanked the crowd and mockingly wiped his eyes.

“Don’t say that,” Trump said. “I will start to cry. That wouldn’t be good for my image. You don’t want to see me cry. I will start to cry.”

The president commented at a campaign rally in Freeland, Michigan, on Thursday evening.

He recalled that he heard a broadcaster discussing the “We love you!” chant after it was first used during a rally in North Carolina on Tuesday.

“It’s incredible, they said, with all the years that they have been covering presidential elections, they have never heard that chant,” he said. “It’s very nice.”

Trump joked that the “fake news” would eventually dig up a video of a president getting a “We love you” chant, just to prove him wrong.

“This is what we are dealing with,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/10/you-dont-want-to-see-me-cry-donald-trump-reacts-to-supporters-chanting-we-love-you/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

I want to see it! Make the Orange Man cry! It might answer a question I’ve had. Are his tears orange, too?  :silly: