Author Topic: BREAKING: Pelosi Removal Bombshell – It’s Finally Happening  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Pelosi Removal Bombshell – It’s Finally Happening

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is in big trouble. A bombshell just dropped about her removal — it could finally be happening and Americans are cheering.

(breitbart) – Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), the House Freedom Caucus chairman, called for the ouster of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) in an op-ed on Monday.

“Isn’t it past time for Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., to leave her office as Speaker of the House? I call upon our leaders in Congress to put forward the Motion to Vacate the Chair that has been prepared and merely needs to be brought to the floor,” Biggs wrote in his op-ed.

Biggs noted the many times that Pelosi has conveyed her “elitism” and divisive politics during her “tenure as speaker,” including:

https://outragedpatriot.com/breaking-pelosi-removal-bombshell-its-finally-happening/

rangerrebew

Re: BREAKING: Pelosi Removal Bombshell – It’s Finally Happening
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 02:11:38 pm »
 :nothappen:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 02:14:24 pm »
It would really be happening if Andy Biggs was in charge. Sadly he ain't.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 02:16:09 pm »
Even if this had any chance in hell of actually happening, it will not happen this year.
My opinion is that it is a clickbait headline. The only way Pelosi, RBG, and dozens of other dinosaurs on both sides will ever leave office is McCain style, feet first.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Re: BREAKING:Be Pelosi Removal Bombshell – It’s Finally Happening
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 02:24:49 pm »
Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 04:26:41 pm »
Even if this had any chance in hell of actually happening, it will not happen this year.
My opinion is that it is a clickbait headline. The only way Pelosi, RBG, and dozens of other dinosaurs on both sides will ever leave office is McCain style, feet first.

Yeah, clickbait headline 22222frying pan , clickbait hype-site 22222frying pan . *****rollingeyes***** A minority party House member called for the ouster of Pelosi. *****rollingeyes***** Like that would even be discussed in any serious way on the floor, let alone be voted on. *****rollingeyes*****
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 04:37:58 pm »
Yeah, clickbait headline 22222frying pan , clickbait hype-site 22222frying pan . *****rollingeyes***** A minority party House member called for the ouster of Pelosi. *****rollingeyes***** Like that would even be discussed in any serious way on the floor, let alone be voted on. *****rollingeyes*****

Reminds me of Al Green.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 04:41:35 pm »
This is nothing.  Pelosi is there until she checks out.  AVERAGE life expectancy for a non smoking female is 88.  We will have the pleasure of her annoyance for many years yet.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 04:42:38 pm »
Reminds me of Al Green.

Not the good "Al Green"   just say'n.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 05:19:04 pm »
Reminds me of Al Green.
Look what you (ain't) done for me, GOP?