Author Topic: GWU white professor pens wild confession she lied about being black throughout her adult life  (Read 991 times)

Offline verga

@verga

I promise I will try to do better next time. I admit to wasting too much time eating,sleeping,showering,etc,etc,etc.
I wasn't criticizing you, it was the rest of the slackers who are not pulling their weight around here.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wasn't criticizing you, it was the rest of the slackers who are not pulling their weight around here.

@verga

It does seem like traffic here has slacked off a bunch.

You would think it would be picking up with the election getting closer,wouldn't you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@verga

It does seem like traffic here has slacked off a bunch.

You would think it would be picking up with the election getting closer,wouldn't you?
It's an incumbent year, and a certain other site hasn't had a purge in a while. We benefited from purges in '08, '12 and '16. There wasn't one this time around. (Though a few of the old guard would seriously dispute it as a "benefit.")
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Doesn't this throw a bit of a monkey wrench into the "white privilege" meme?  If white privilege is a thing in American culture, why are people like this professor, Elizabeth Warren, Rachel Dolezal and others choosing to identify as minorities rather than claiming it?

They are the epitome, of intellectual dishonesty.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

Jessica Krug once called brutal killing of Bronx teen a ‘radical moment’
By Kenneth Garger
September 9, 2020 | 1:51am
Bogus-black college professor Jessica Krug once denigrated the death of 15-year-old Lesandro “Junior” Guzman-Feliz, who was murdered by machete-wielding gang members at a Bronx bodega.

Krug, speaking on a Columbia University panel in 2019, implied that Guzman was attacked because he was collaborating against his community as a member of NYPD’s Youth Explorer Program, according to a since-deleted clip of her remarks obtained by the Daily Mail.

“That kind of violence against people who are collaborating or working against their communities we have to consider a radical moment in 2018 in which people are using machetes to hack apart a 15-year-old boy who’s working with the police,” Krug told the audience.

Guzman-Feliz was killed in June 2018 by a group of Trinitarios gang members who mistakenly identified him for a gang rival.  ...
NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

UPDATE
I'm sure the GWU kiddies are sorry to see her go. Her black, er, Puerto Rican, er, something or other heritage was so enlightening to the young skulls full of mush.
Professor Who Pretended To Be Black Resigns From George Washington University
Mary Rose Corkery
September 10, 2020 10:50 AM ET

The George Washington University professor who pretended to be black has resigned, the college announced Wednesday.

Jessica Krug, a history professor, apologized in a Sept. 3 Medium post for pretending to be black and admitted that she was a white Jewish woman and called herself a “culture leech.”  ...

The university’s history department called for Krug’s resignation in a Friday statement.

“Failing that, the department recommends the rescinding of her tenure and the termination of her appointment,” the statement said. ...
Daily Caller
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

UPDATE
I'm sure the GWU kiddies are sorry to see her go. Her black, er, Puerto Rican, er, something or other heritage was so enlightening to the young skulls full of mush.Daily Caller
I love it when the liberals eat themselves.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

Neighbor of white prof who outed herself for pretending to be Black describes long history of troubled behavior

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-white-woman-professor-black-identity-20200904-uykx5rtqrvcm5pqkczz36ak7ea-story.html

A neighbor of supposed Black-pretender Jessica Krug says there was always trouble when the two women crossed paths during a venomous relationship that involved missing mail, insults and bitter confrontations.

Documentary filmmaker Anna Anderson, 39, lived in the same East Harlem building for five years, but first crossed swords with Krug, a history professor at George Washington University, in 2018.

“I used to have a Blue Apron subscription, which is a mail delivery subscription and one day my food delivery didn’t show up,” Anderson recounted. “So I asked my landlord if he could check the cameras and he said, ‘Do you have any beef with Jessica?’ and I’m like, ‘I don’t know who Jessica is,’ and he said, ‘She stole your package and threw it in the garbage.’”

“When she did it a second time I got really pissed off,” Anderson added.

Sounds like she was a neighbor from Heck, servant of ...

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.