Author Topic: BRUTAL: Resurfaced Video of Joe Biden Should Destroy His Campaign  (Read 2016 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: BRUTAL: Resurfaced Video of Joe Biden Should Destroy His Campaign
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2020, 05:36:09 am »
WTH??

FOXNEWS runs a 30 sec spot from Donald Trump campaign. 

Then, in succession, they run TWO spot by the Lincoln Project and PCMA; the latter about Pres. Trump cutting Medicare for seniors.

We're talking day after day...hour after hour, just like Mike Lindell and that overbearing My Pillow crap.

Medicare?  OBAMA, took almost one trillion dollars from MEDICARE to pay for obamcare and then denied those, PAID IN SENIORS their health care.   (716 BILLION DOLLARS) 

WITHHOLDING will be reduced for people working.  FICA is not being touched.  BIDEN SAYS,  like the dems say EVERY FOUR YEARS....that POTUS will remove social security.  NOT.  That is everything these communists want to do, then blame POTUS. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2020, 05:37:31 am »
Lincoln Project is a bunch of people, who have TDS.  TRUMP ENVY.   

Offline dancer

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2020, 05:48:56 am »
WTH??

FOXNEWS runs a 30 sec spot from Donald Trump campaign. 

Then, in succession, they run TWO spot by the Lincoln Project and PCMA; the latter about Pres. Trump cutting Medicare for seniors.

We're talking day after day...hour after hour, just like Mike Lindell and that overbearing My Pillow crap.

Fox News has gone far left.  The few shows of actual conservative content are under attack by the cancel culture.  Their advertisers left them in droves.  Then people like My Pillow guy stepped up their ad money to help sustain the shows.
Yes, I can quote his ads even in my sleep, I've heard so many of them.  It helps to realize that people like Tucker are benefiting from Mike's largess. Tucker was down to 1 loyal advertiser. 

Online roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2020, 06:47:13 am »
That is $6 Trillion. 

NOPE. This government spent (dang near) in four years what Obama spent in eight. That is, FIFTEEN FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS.

Now lets examine [...]

You may as well say 'justify', which is all you are doing. Spending twice the rate of Democrats is entirely indefensible. And it goes against the idea that he is pro small government too. a shrinking government does not spend MORE than a growing one.

So character? Not a chance in hell.
Fiscal Conservative? Not anywhere near.
Small government proponent? Not even close.

And the is *JUST* on the money. Go look at what has been written into law with his signature at the bottom. It will curl your teeth. But no... Y'all are starry-eyed over a bunch of EOs - farts in a windstorm - that will be gone with the stroke of a pen. Candy thrown by the clown at the front of the parade. What we need is meat and potatoes. And that AIN'T happening by a long shot.

He is NOT conservative.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 06:48:42 am by roamer_1 »