Author Topic: BRUTAL: Resurfaced Video of Joe Biden Should Destroy His Campaign  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: BRUTAL: Resurfaced Video of Joe Biden Should Destroy His Campaign
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2020, 05:12:11 pm »
Very well stated...and I agree entirely that no politician deserves unconditional support. What we have are two candidates and we have to weigh the scales and determine which of the two will make a better president...any reasoned comparison reaches the clear result that, on policy, we have far more reason to trust the President.

I don't "trust" any politician, but that does not preclude me from voting.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2020, 06:52:19 pm »
I can only judge by what I've seen both do in office.
Trump's record while in office is better than Biden's.
No question about it.

@Mesaclone has pointed out some pretty blatant lies that Biden has told, just recently:

"Biden on the other hand tells lie after lie ABOUT POLICY...for fracking, but against it under the table when talking to environmentalists...tougher on shutdowns due to Covid but didn't even want to close off China/Europe travel...a man of peace who wants our troops all over Syria...will fight Chinese economic cheating, while his son makes millions on the side with the Chinese...will reallocate funds for police, while making clear he will cave to his left and defund them....and on...and on...and on."

I'll add that he accused Trump of fear-mongering COVID-19, while now saying he would have done things differently.
He had a shot at virus control once, he did the fear-mongering and then Obama did nothing, and luckily, the virus wasn't as bad as predicted. (Gee, that sounds familiar!).

One more thing:

Biden and all democrats like to say we are the party that wants to push seniors off the cliff (remember the ad?).
Biden voted to tax 50% of SSA benefits.
Later, he turned around and voted to tax 85% of benefits.

You may choose not to trust either if you want.
I will trust Trump over Biden.
100% trust?
Never, with any office holder, but I have more reason to trust Trump over Biden, based on the performances in politics.
It is entirely possible/highly likely that I will borrow/ steal this from you.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2020, 07:24:50 pm »
It is entirely possible/highly likely that I will borrow/ steal this from you.

Feel free.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2020, 10:41:00 pm »
The issue from point of view is the total and complete hypocrisy of the left, most especially the media.

Well alright... But I would point to the total hypocrisy of ALL of em. Right or left. It's ALL bullsh*t.

Before he ran for president the left adored him, everyone of them wanted to be seen with him or get money from him (Sharpton, Jackson, The Clintons, etc...) . He begins to point out their lies and give them the beatings they deserve and the rats come out of the woodwork. Quid Pro Joe, Liars Pee lousy and Schmucky Schummer. The media giving them all cover. I didn't vote for Trump last time, But I am doing glady and in person this time.

Well no, that ain't right. He's been a con and a liar all the way along. And he was a Democrat when the left 'adored' him, which they never did. He's always been an 'almost', even in his Hollywood career, with the A list looking down their nose at him like Rodney Dangerfield (who he reminds me of daily).

Suddenly though, all his sleazebag deals are swept under the rug. Suddenly he's the paragon of virtue... What bullcrap... He ain't a paragon of anything, just like he ain't the scourge of the world. BOTH sides are utterly hypocritical, and all I am doing is pointing that out.

Nah, he ain't a damn bit changed from what he has always been. You just choose to believe him... And right down the garden path you go. But alright. that's your business.

I will not be voting for him. I will not stand for the massive hypocrisy coming from the right. You can keep it.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2020, 10:43:03 pm »
I can only judge by what I've seen both do in office.
Trump's record while in office is better than Biden's.
No question about it.

Well no, there is a whole previous history to take into account.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2020, 10:45:44 pm »
I don't "trust" any politician, [...]

pointing-up  :yowsa: (sans air-quotes)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2020, 12:49:45 am »
WTH??

FOXNEWS runs a 30 sec spot from Donald Trump campaign. 

Then, in succession, they run TWO spot by the Lincoln Project and PCMA; the latter about Pres. Trump cutting Medicare for seniors.

We're talking day after day...hour after hour, just like Mike Lindell and that overbearing My Pillow crap.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2020, 12:54:54 am »
WTH??

Then, in succession, they run TWO spot by the Lincoln Project and PCMA; the latter about Pres. Trump cutting Medicare for seniors.

We're talking day after day...hour after hour, just like Mike Lindell and that overbearing My Pillow crap.

My internet's been down, so no streaming for a week (until yesterday).  I've been watching the over-the-air stations out of Las Vegas, and it's saturated with Biteme commercials.  2 spots per break.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2020, 01:20:58 am »
Well alright... But I would point to the total hypocrisy of ALL of em. Right or left. It's ALL bullsh*t.

Well no, that ain't right. He's been a con and a liar all the way along. And he was a Democrat when the left 'adored' him, which they never did. He's always been an 'almost', even in his Hollywood career, with the A list looking down their nose at him like Rodney Dangerfield (who he reminds me of daily).

Suddenly though, all his sleazebag deals are swept under the rug. Suddenly he's the paragon of virtue... What bullcrap... He ain't a paragon of anything, just like he ain't the scourge of the world. BOTH sides are utterly hypocritical, and all I am doing is pointing that out.

Nah, he ain't a damn bit changed from what he has always been. You just choose to believe him... And right down the garden path you go. But alright. that's your business.

I will not be voting for him. I will not stand for the massive hypocrisy coming from the right. You can keep it.

@roamer_1

You will never admit it,but you hate Trump because you are jealous of his wealth,and the fact that he was born to it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2020, 01:34:17 am »
@roamer_1

You will never admit it,but you hate Trump because you are jealous of his wealth,and the fact that he was born to it.

Gotta disagree on that point Pete.  I really really doubt @roamer_1  is jealous of anyone's wealth.

And frankly, I am disappointed in the attacks made on him for his Conservative stance.

Ain't saying I am better than anyone else.

Man has a right to opinion, his beliefs, his way.

This is allegorical. No, not that Al Gore ical.

I watched a documentary last night or the night before about the third nuclear bomb dropped on Japan in 1945.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2020, 01:41:50 am »

Gotta disagree on that point Pete.  I really really doubt @roamer_1  is jealous of anyone's wealth.

And frankly, I am disappointed in the attacks made on him for his Conservative stance.

Ain't saying I am better than anyone else.

Man has a right to opinion, his beliefs, his way.

This is allegorical. No, not that Al Gore ical.

@bigheadfred

I have never once claimed that he or anyone else didn't have a right to their opinions.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2020, 01:52:06 am »
WTH??

Yup ... it's infuriating and one of the reasons I don't watch the channel any more --- or very, very little in the morning. @DCPatriot

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2020, 01:52:29 am »
@bigheadfred

I have never once claimed that he or anyone else didn't have a right to their opinions.

I know that.

But dammit, you were supposed to ask me about that third nuclear bomb.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dancer

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2020, 02:21:57 am »

You keep accusing the President of all manner of behavior, yet you never give a specific issue.  He isn't conservative?  Post a fact that supports your position.  Con man?  Prove it.  Broad accusations with no sauce to back it up.  Give specifics.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2020, 02:36:35 am »
I know that.

But dammit, you were supposed to ask me about that third nuclear bomb.

@bigheadfred

Sorry! I promise to try to do better in the future.

Providing you remind me,of course.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2020, 05:04:47 am »
@roamer_1

None of the above are true @sneakypete . I certainly don't LIKE Tumpy , but I don't hate him.

And I have no need of monetary wealth, nor being born that way. There is very literally *NOTHING* in Tumpy's life for me to be jealous of, and nothing the 'upper crust' folks have that I desire.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2020, 05:09:12 am »

Thanks for that @bigheadfred ... And you are right about wealth. I have had wealth. It don't fit me well. That's why I went back to my roots.

:beer:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2020, 05:10:08 am »
@bigheadfred

Sorry! I promise to try to do better in the future.

Providing you remind me,of course.

I will remind you.

Keep in context.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2020, 05:13:42 am »
You keep accusing the President of all manner of behavior, yet you never give a specific issue.  He isn't conservative?  Post a fact that supports your position.  Con man?  Prove it.  Broad accusations with no sauce to back it up.  Give specifics.

Fifteen trillion dollars and the stuff he signed into law proves he is not conservative, not to mention his entire life prior to his election.

That he is a con is easy to derive from the one book of his I read and his every action. He is a chaos con working a martyr game. And all y'all fall for it like panties at the prom.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2020, 05:43:49 am »
Thanks for that @bigheadfred ... And you are right about wealth. I have had wealth. It don't fit me well. That's why I went back to my roots.

:beer:

And that is the joke.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2020, 02:17:54 pm »
I will remind you.

Keep in context.

@bigheadfred

Who is context?

Or is that some sort of new writing style?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2020, 03:35:59 pm »
@bigheadfred

Who is context?

Or is that some sort of new writing style?

It's a small county near Montpelier, VT.
I will NOT comply.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2020, 09:16:43 pm »
It's a small county near Montpelier, VT.

@Cyber Liberty

Thanks! I bet it's full of commies,and Slow Joe wins the vote there.

Offline dancer

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2020, 05:22:17 am »
Fifteen trillion dollars and the stuff he signed into law proves he is not conservative, not to mention his entire life prior to his election.

That he is a con is easy to derive from the one book of his I read and his every action. He is a chaos con working a martyr game. And all y'all fall for it like panties at the prom.
That is $6 Trillion.  Now lets examine the crisis that has plagued his Administration.  First there was the literal invasion of millions of illegals arriving via trains, planes, buses and foot traffic.  How much do you think that invasion alone cost us?  It was non-stop.  Who was behind that fiasco?  What choice did he have but spend money to feed, house, police and adapt whatever he could, all the while being condemned by the Senate, House, media, globalists and Democrats that wanted that border wide open.  DACA. 

Then he had to fight for funds to build the wall, with all of the above against him.  Still he managed to keep his word and built 338 miles of much needed high tech wall which has cut down the invasion numbers considerably.  And money needed to be spent just to get Mexico and other states to stop illegals at their borders.  Well managed and ingenious imho. No other admin had come anywhere close to the numbers Trump had to deal with.

Then he inherited a military that was in dire straits because former administrations allocated funds, then stole the money!

Trump upgraded all of their training and equipment to modern warfare standards.  Things were so bad, they didn't have bullets!  He upgraded the healthcare for vets, another expensive but vital expenditure for our nat'l security and care of those sent off to fight wars they were not allowed to win!  All that has changed.  4 years and Trump hasn't declared a war, unlike all previous administrations.  He is systematically reducing the # of troops around the world and bringing our kids home.  Not popular among the military industrial complex and the politicians they own.

Add in floods, hurricanes and fires every year. 

Then came the Covid coup!  We're still in the  middle of that fiasco!  Fauci predicted a coronavirus pandemic during the Trump Administration in 2017.  Look it up.  It was an obviously planned attack all because orangemanbad and they  want to go back to their pay to play, pocket stuffing system.  Look up Gates getting patents for vaccine and delivery systems long before this hit.  This was a retaliation for killing NAFTA and negotiating real trade deals that actually benefit our nation.  He was fought by media and globalist politicians all along the way.  China took a major hit.

Now we're dealing with the aftermath of the Globalist Covid Coup.  It's costing major $$$ to try to keep the nation afloat so that the economy doesn't totally collapse. He is trying to get aid for workers who need the help.  Jobs lost through no fault of their own.  He is trying to help small businesses stay afloat because the Covid Coup has devastated them.

Lets add in an unprecedented number of costly obstructions and lawsuits.  Globalists have cost taxpayers dearly just in legal maneuvers to fend off these obstructionists. 

If spending is the sole reason you accuse him of not being "conservative,"  tell me what you would have done had you faced these disasters.

Lots of money.  Trillions.  We are in unprecedented times, and we are not out of it yet.  Hopefully we can survive as a nation.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 05:28:59 am by dancer »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2020, 05:30:40 am »
This is a disgusting and dishonest post. None of these things you attribute to Trump are in any way verifiable...its embarrassing that you would cite them as fact and then try to use them to draw moral equivalencies between that and Biden's documentable plagiarism and lies. His sister is a ridiculous source...zero credibility...the other crap are wild allegations...the kind of garbage that gets thrown at the wall by opportunists wanting a scoop or to make money writing a bogus tell all book. And you're right...there's plenty of folks who fit that description as evidenced by you having 9 such books. Was Trump an angel as a young man...F no he wasn't. He's not an angel today either...and if you're looking for an icon of rectitude you won't find it either in politics nor in big business.

The truth that Trump tells is that he will build wall...over 400 miles of new wall by the end of the year. That he will cut taxes. That he will defeat ISIS and pull back our military from the "endless war" strategy. That he will earn a Nobel peace prize nomination through his negotiating skill. That he will get us the hell out of NAFTA and forge a new better agreement. And on and on and on. Biden on the other hand tells lie after lie ABOUT POLICY...for fracking, but against it under the table when talking to environmentalists...tougher on shutdowns due to Covid but didn't even want to close off China/Europe travel...a man of peace who wants our troops all over Syria...will fight Chinese economic cheating, while his son makes millions on the side with the Chinese...will reallocate funds for police, while making clear he will cave to his left and defund them....and on...and on...and on.

You're selective moral posturing is grotesque hypocrisy and an idiotic and intellect over-riding hatred of the President. You've surrendered your own morality and ethics in an effort to indulge an idiotic resentment over the President being the Republican nominee and eventual President of the United States. In other words, you've lost all perspective and are utterly and almost entirely blinded to reality...and so have surrounded yourself in a sick bubble of confirmation bias. Unfortunate..and sad.

I agree. Some people prefer, GOSSIP,  to truth.    :thumbsup:

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM