Author Topic: Biden spokesman refuses to discuss whether former VP used teleprompter to answer questions  (Read 320 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden spokesman refuses to discuss whether former VP used teleprompter to answer questions
'This is straight from the Trump campaign talking points,' TJ Ducklo tells Bret Baier
By Sam Dorman | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden's national press secretary attempted to deflect a question about whether the Democratic nominee used a teleprompter to answer questions from regular Americans Thursday, claiming President Trump's campaign was trying to use the issue as a "distraction."

"We are not going to -- this is straight from the Trump campaign talking points," TJ Ducklo told "Special Report" host Bret Baier.

"And what it does, Bret, is it's trying to distract the American people from --," Ducklo began to add before Baier interjected and asked him to provide a yes or no answer.

"They talk about it every day, Bret, because they don't have a coherent strategy ... they talk about it every day because they don't have a coherent argument for why Donald Trump deserves reelection, deserves four more years," Ducklo went on.

"We know that he lied to the American people. We know that he has not shown leadership during this crisis and they are desperate to throw anything they can against the wall to try to distract from that fact."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-spokesman-ducks-teleprompter-question
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

After the third offer to send a 'fact check' sheet to me I woulda terminated the interview with this condescending punk.

Online mountaineer

This guy's inability to say "yes" or "no" - which makes it all too apparent the truth is "yes," he used a 'prompter - is a good sign of just how amateurish Joe's campaign is. He may as well have AOC as his press secretary.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

After the third offer to send a 'fact check' sheet to me I woulda terminated the interview with this condescending punk.

How cute. He didn’t want to be on tape telling a lie.  Hold the presses! What we have here is a Democrat stricken with scruples! Film at 11.

Offline skeeter

How cute. He didn’t want to be on tape telling a lie.  Hold the presses! What we have here is a Democrat stricken with scruples! Film at 11.
Lol. I love the new tactic of relying on Snopes to answer tough questions. Post facto off camera, of course.

Online mountaineer

Did you happen to see, by any chance, the interview Bret Baier did on Fox News with a soy-eater named T.J. Ducklo, who serves as the national press spokesman for the Joe Biden campaign?

If you didn’t, you really missed out, because it was pretty destructive. And with that, we’ll launch into our Five Quick Things, which all fall under the category of evidence that the Biden campaign is the most shameless pack of liars ever unleashed on the American people.

This is by no means whatsoever an exhaustive list. It’s simply the first five things that came to mind. We could easily come up with 25 more. You’re welcome to put your own nominations into the comment thread below.  ...
Five Quick Things: The Most Shamefully Dishonest Campaign in Political History. Lying is all Biden & Co. are cut out to do. by Scott McKay, American Spectator.

Offline dfwgator

"I'm Joe Biden?"

"Dammit, who typed a question mark on the TelePrompter? How many times do I have to tell you? Anything you type, Biden will read!"

Offline PeteS in CA

This guy's inability to say "yes" or "no" - which makes it all too apparent the truth is "yes," he used a 'prompter - is a good sign of just how amateurish Joe's campaign is. He may as well have AOC as his press secretary.

He "can't" say "No", because videos show he does. OTOH, he can't say "Yes", because that implicitly admits that "reporters" are "asking" scripted questions, Dem-MSM Collusion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline HuskyPatriot

I wouldn't even know how to use a teleprompter during a Q&A, unless you have the questions beforehand.  What are the debates going to be like?  You have to be quick mentally and not look at notes on your shirtsleeves!!!   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline GrouchoTex

I think TJ Ducklo should be on TV 24/7.
He'll send lots of people towards the Republican party.

Online mountaineer

I wouldn't even know how to use a teleprompter during a Q&A, unless you have the questions beforehand.  What are the debates going to be like?  You have to be quick mentally and not look at notes on your shirtsleeves!!!   *****rollingeyes*****
Answers fed to Slow Joe via earpiece.