Author Topic: Salon Owner: “I’m Actually Afraid To Go Back” After Pelosi’s “Set Up” Claim  (Read 286 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Salon Owner: “I’m Actually Afraid To Go Back” After Pelosi’s “Set Up” Claim

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/09/10/salon-owner-pelosis-set-claim-completely-destroyed-business/

The crowdfunding operation was successful, but the patient still died — at least in San Francisco. Erica Kious will close down her hair salon after getting accused by Nancy Pelosi of conducting a political “set up” against the House speaker. Kious told Tucker Carlson that Pelosi’s accusations unleashed attacks on her and her business, and that’s she’s afraid to return to San Francisco at all:

San Francisco salon owner Erica Kious said she is closing her business after the infamous visit by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Fox News reported.

“I am actually done in San Francisco and closing my doors, unfortunately,” Kious told Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night.

“I started to just get a ton of phone calls, text messages, emails, all my Yelp reviews… saying that they hope I go under and that I fail,” she told the host about her eSalon. “So just a lot of negativity towards my business.” …

On Wednesday night, Kious said all the negativity has made her hesitant to return to the city, where she has lived for 15 years.
What happens now? CBS News notes that the GoFundMe project explicitly advertised that Kious would relocate the business, and clearly it foresaw a need to get out of Frisco to do so:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

Democrats always trying to screw the little guy and lie about it.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

This was probably Pelosi's intent. The restaurants who've been providing her and her associates with indoor seating these past five months will think twice before revealing their security video.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 12:53:43 pm by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can't honestly say that I blame her. If she does open again,it is almost a certainty that she will be physically attacked.

The only question is by who,and when,and nobody can answer either.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GrouchoTex

I think she ought to run for Nancy's congressional seat, myself.